Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

What a great event here at Edwards AFB......You have to talk to someone that was her ( in the control tower watching F-22's F-35s. and F-16s land and do touch and go's🇺🇸😎😈)

I can't get enough of your Diablo SV, simply best in breed IMO. That car is the definition of a keeper, the list of cars that I would consider an improvement over that SV is very, very short.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this one at our Irvine CA cars & coffee back in 2009, I thought the color looked unique. Now retired, I can finally go back through all my thousands of photos over the years while sippin variety of martinis all day...yum yum.

13806995825_3097e58512_b.jpgDiablo by JanDaMan, on Flickr

My buddy's sexy 01 6.0

Here is the interior that goes with the Diablo from the post by RobbyDiStefano back in 2015. This photo is from March 2007 at our Irvine Cars & Coffee (no mistaking that SYNSTYR license plate...suits the car, ha ha). Sorry, I have tons of photos, but promise not to hog the site with them. But I just thought this interior popped with a black Diablo.

27777745165_8be3dff99c_b.jpgIrvine Cars & Coff March 2007 by JanDaMan, on Flickr

Mama Mia Santa Maria! This thread is only getting better. For me I love the Diablo SV, GT and SE30 Jota. There is one Diablo SV in Singapore owned by my good buddy in black and only 12k miles driven. Also his car came without the rear wing, if I'm not mistaken its a year 2000 car.

Diablo.jpg