Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic

When I was a kid I used to always dream of a red Diablo just like in this photo. Brings back memories.

San Diego Oct "08

In that last photo, is that rear wing a factory option for the VT6.0? They should have an opton for the Murcie to eliminate that crappy looking stock spoiler.

It was wonderful thanks Tommy. Some great roads, and it was the first time we didn't use the Mont Blanc tunnel. Have just found one picture that should have an acceptable URL to post here. Not the best of the bunch, but it does have two Diablos in it!

138.jpg

anyone have this pic in hi rez? i want a new wallpaper

anyone have this pic in hi rez? i want a new wallpaper

It's available as a wallpaper on my website. Just go to My Website and click the wallpapers link in the navigation bar.

Steve you're the wrong gender to be the owner of that car.

I know, that's why i said it's not my car ;) - i actually own the Alfa in the first pic.

They're just some of my fav pics.

I know, that's why i said it's not my car ;) - i actually own the Alfa in the first pic.

cool cars had 2 a 2.0V6 Turbo and a 3.0 V6 24V :headbang:

cool cars had 2 a 2.0V6 Turbo and a 3.0 V6 24V :headbang:

yea, mines the 3.0 V6 24V. Have a pipercross induction, full koni adjustable suspension and a custom chrome powerflow exhaust - sounds amazing!

I know, that's why i said it's not my car - i actually own the Alfa in the first pic.

Did you meet Jenny, the owner? She's a really nice girl.

Did you meet Jenny, the owner? She's a really nice girl.

Yea I know her well. I was talking to her about 6.0's for a while and then one day she told me to go and get EVO mag and I knew immediately then that she'd got one, so I drove around for an hour to find the mag... haha

I was out in the car the day after she got in into the country and it's stunning. It got a detail recently and it's like new! I have stacks of photos in my Flickr account.

Diablo 6.0 SE number 39. I saw this car refuelling years ago in Wollongong, which is to the South of Sydney. As soon as I saw it I stopped dead in my tracks because I realised this was number 39, the last Diablo made available to the public, IMO making this a very special car. Number 40, the last Diablo built, is of course is kept in the factory museum.

This car was reposessed some time ago. It's current owner lives in South Australia as far as I know.

DIAB39.JPG

Diablo 6.0 SE number 39. I saw this car refuelling years ago in Wollongong, which is to the South of Sydney. As soon as I saw it I stopped dead in my tracks because I realised this was number 39, the last Diablo made available to the public, IMO making this a very special car. Number 40, the last Diablo built, is of course is kept in the factory museum.

This car was reposessed some time ago. It's current owner lives in South Australia as far as I know.

DIAB39.JPG

Is is LHD though? There was a RHD gold 6.0se for sale in Japan a few years ago.

Is is LHD though? There was a RHD gold 6.0se for sale in Japan a few years ago.

It is RHD.

I just did a little research, there were 42 made with number 42 retained by the factory. So SE number 39 isn't all that special after all! :lol2: oh well last Diablo to Australia then :)

It is RHD.

I just did a little research, there were 42 made with number 42 retained by the factory. So SE number 39 isn't all that special after all! :lol2: oh well last Diablo to Australia then :)

I'd still rather one of the UK se's - 1 orange, 1 yellow and 1 black. The orange one is my dream car!

#32 is the Japanese one, only 6 or 7 RHD cars made - rare find! :)

I'd still rather one of the UK se's - 1 orange, 1 yellow and 1 black. The orange one is my dream car!

#32 is the Japanese one, only 6 or 7 RHD cars made - rare find! :)

Are you saying they made an orange, yellow and black SE just for the UK while the rest of the world got that aweful brown or gold?

Are you saying they made an orange, yellow and black SE just for the UK while the rest of the world got that aweful brown or gold?

Yep, did you not know that? 3 special UK RHD 6.0 SE's - I have pics of them at home.

Yep, did you not know that? 3 special UK RHD 6.0 SE's - I have pics of them at home.

No i did not! Did they have the aweful brown interior?! What made them SE's? As far as I knew the SE's were nothing more then a couple made in a special color. So if these werent in the brown or gold, how were they considered SE's and not just regular 6.0's?!

No i did not! Did they have the aweful brown interior?! What made them SE's? As far as I knew the SE's were nothing more then a couple made in a special color. So if these werent in the brown or gold, how were they considered SE's and not just regular 6.0's?!

there are only slight differences from the 6.0 - http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/Diablo/...60SE/index.html

the interiors on the UK cars are custom. here's the orange one, with orange and black seats!

1456787255_2885b104cd.jpg