the best scuderia i have seen

murciroadster

One of the coolest Scud's out there. I think it looks best in black. And the interior is frickin' awesome!

So, how much does your partner/spouse complain that you're not around much any more since you've got it? I'm sure your answering machine is full! If not...it should be.

Enjoy the new toy!

Mazal Tov :icon_super:

Enjoy it :icon_pidu: I am throwing Basmati rice :eusa_dance:

Elie

After the exotic classics drop back to realistic values, you should consider buying an older special car - in addition to the modern cars you regularly purchase.

Great shots of a VERY hot car.

and who is Roy? I want to get to know him if he is selling scuds for under MSRP. :icon_mrgreen:

Mazal Tov :icon_super:

Enjoy it :icon_pidu: I am throwing Basmati rice :eusa_dance:

Elie

After the exotic classics drop back to realistic values, you should consider buying an older special car - in addition to the modern cars you regularly purchase.

i am such an idiot, almost a year ago i had an opportunity to buy an f40 with about 20K miles on it for just a little over $300K. unfortunatley you can't touch any vintage ferrari. very over priced

i am such an idiot, almost a year ago i had an opportunity to buy an f40 with about 20K miles on it for just a little over $300K. unfortunatley you can't touch any vintage ferrari. very over priced

In two years, they will be back at 300K for a nice car - you will see. :drunk: