Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

A little update on the LP bumpers

We are fitting the Prototype bumper to my car end of this week ( I will take a bunch of pics) Bumper will include a interior skeleton as the OE unit does and will be done in a High Pressure OE Polyurethane so quality will be top notch.. there will be some B side differences so there will be no need to move radiators.. If all goes well with prototype fitment we should have units in production week ending 10/10 .. we also hope to have the car displayed at festivals of speed with the new bumper.. so anyone in the area can come check out the piece in person.. of course if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me anytime

I cant wait!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or do the long headlights look much better with this bumper than the original LP560-4 ones?

A 'stock' 04-08 Gallardo will only be looking at the rear lights of the LP560-4, so it's moot. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
A little update on the LP bumpers

We are fitting the Prototype bumper to my car end of this week ( I will take a bunch of pics) ... If all goes well with prototype fitment we should have units in production week ending 10/10 ..

Ok, based on the above, that was 2 weeks ago. Is everything well then? Give us an update Hersh.

OK kids.. yes the project is running a little overtime.. Prototype has been fitted and the Poly units are just about to head into production.. I am being told 2-3 weeks for completion on the run .... I will have 1 prototype piece (fiberglass) on my car by next week, All the intitial run bumpers will ship around the same time.. I will update everyone as we come within a week of shipping. We also have designed a lower chin spoiler for the bumper> i will release those pictures shortly..

if anyone has any other questions please do not hesitate to call, PM or E-mail anytime

Don't rush it man. I'll wait HAPPILY, another 3 weeks for a flawless product.

Don't rush it man. I'll wait HAPPILY, another 3 weeks for a flawless product.

:iamwithstupid:

Just wanted an update; not rushing you by any means. A flawless product beats a rushed one at any given circumstances. Post some pics when you have a chance please. Cheers!

:iamwithstupid:

Just wanted an update; not rushing you by any means. A flawless product beats a rushed one at any given circumstances. Post some pics when you have a chance please. Cheers!

I allready have the pics :la:

Hersh, get back to me on the email will ya bro!

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to hersch and the bumper is coming along...

it supposed to be a touch nicer than the LP560 bumper and there is 1 more surprise that

only he can tell you.

09_LP560_Estoque_design_package_front_fascia_pics.JPG

LP560_estoque_closeup.JPG

Hersh,

Forgive the question, but is the front end shown on the 560 the same one we are getting for the Gen 1 gallardo's? I think the added splitter and the little ducts in the vents look really good. Your and your team did a great job with the design! Also how much more does adding the side splitters lower the ride height of the front end?

Thank you Bill.. It has been a pleasure to work with and meet many of the guys on this board

Can the bumper come without the lower carbon pieces.. my car for example having been already lowered, taking off another 2 inches of ride height will obliterate those pieces on the first corner.

I'm eagerly waiting to get mine too! It's exactly what I've been looking for.

I'm going to sell my Veilside 4509, which is on its way over from Japan right now.

Any chance of a picture of it without that lower front piece? And how come the picture now has LP560 headlights? I would like to see it with regular Gallardo headlights....

Is the grill pattern in the front bumper different than the original and therefore different than what we have at the air intakes and oil/tranny coolers on the sides?? It looks different in the pictures??

How much lower is the front, if any, in the new bumper versus the original?? I barely get into my garage right now with the lift engaged!!