Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

post-663-1229363374_thumb.jpg

This area behind the grille is fine for darker color'd cars like blue and black. But Brighter color cars like orange and yellow will look quite silly. Is there a way to black out the area behind the grilles?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming the hole in the right side grill is to access the tow hook? And is there is a plug of some sort that goes there? Looks good Hersh.

• 3 weeks later...

Hersch, can you please update us with the current status of this project? We are all patiently waiting and a simple update would be very appreciated, as we are fully four months into this with no knowledge of the status, and the original time estimate has now run double the expected time frame. Please provide the forum with an update in words and/or pictures. Thank you...

Hersch, when you have my bumper painted you can post pics of it. I'm sure everyone would like to see one of your bumpers in Orange!

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a unit around the 6th of Jan and when I spoke to Hersch he told me that he expected everything to be ready to ship within 10 business days. So, I'm guessing around Thursday or Friday of next week.

My promised date of "ship within 10 business days" was on October 2008. Already paid mine in full anyway.

Sorry, let's hope the one I got was more accurate ;) I'm pre-paid in full as well.

I'm certain that Herschel wants to get these bumpers delivered just as badly as everyone wants to get them. There are always unexpected delays with new development. What really matters is that the finished product is worthy of being installed on a Lambo and I'm sure it will be.

I'm certain that Herschel wants to get these bumpers delivered just as badly as everyone wants to get them. There are always unexpected delays with new development. What really matters is that the finished product is worthy of being installed on a Lambo and I'm sure it will be.

:iamwithstupid:

He has another shop doing the grilles and THEY are the one that are lagging. He's already got the bumper into painting. He said to me that He expects full delivery by the end of this month or sooner for painted bumpers so i'm assuming withing 10 days or sooner for you unpainted guys. FYI these bumpers are selling for $4k unpainted so THANK him for giving us such a good deal.

Instructions should be included in the package, but if you need it installed we can to it here at SP.

Instructions should be included in the package, but if you need it installed we can to it here at SP.

How much? I want a lambo power shirt too!

Is your name really skinny?

How much? I want a lambo power shirt too!

Is your name really skinny?

I will talk to Herschel about the difficulty and time it takes for the installation and charge a fair enough price. For LPower members only, I can possibly throw in a shirt. Skinny is a name I got from my uncle when I was much younger. Justin is my real name. :icon_mrgreen:

i spoke to hershel and he was boarding a plane to LA. he told me to post that everything is going well, it looks like end of next week for shipping. remember we are saving thousands$$ so i dont mind another week