Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Hersh

I am happy to wait till the end, a work of art takes time to plan and producing a product can be a minefield. So I will wait patiently.

Anyone out there who doesn't want to wait can always cancel their order, and buy one at full price when there is stock on the shelf.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Just sold my 06 Gallardo and replace it with the 08 Lp640.

Congrats. You should make a thread about your new car (with lots of photos of course :) ).

Hersh

I need to know if the front bumper will be ready by Feb 15th?

I shipped my car to the US with no front bumper and I'm going on a car drive soon after Feb 15th. If this bumper isn't ready in time then I need to find a replacment bumper. Let me know!

The purpose of the project is to produce the bumper to be a direct bolt on...

This bumper is a direct bolt on? I was involved in putting a 560 bumper on an 04 G last week, it was far from bolt on!

This bumper is a direct bolt on? I was involved in putting a 560 bumper on an 04 G last week, it was far from bolt on!

MORE DETAILS PLEASE..

Hersh. Where's my shiat mang

So mines going out Friday? :D Don't forget to include the Tow hook cover from the old bumper. Last time someone sent me rims, they included the lug nuts but taped them down in a plastic bag..... The bag exploded and pitted the rims like crazy. Packaging these bumpers is sooo critical.

Mike Perhaps you should clarify your statement. You mention installing a 560 bumper on a 04 G last week. This was an OE 560 bumper correct?. It could not have been one of ours as we have not delivered any as of today. The OE bumper is not even close to a direct bolt on that is true. Our bumper is a manufactured fit . It will be a direct bolt on for the G.

As for the update.. we are on schedule for completion this week... as I previously mentioned we are expecting grills to be complete on the 5th and that has now been confirmed> we will be shipping the bumpers starting on the 6th right through to next week.. We are all very excited about the completion of this project and I really want to thank everyone for the support and patience shown during the development process.

I look forward to seeing all the pictures of the bumpers on your cars

awesome hersh! as long as these bumpers come out like the rest of your parts/bodykits we will all be in Luck!

your work is top notch :icon_thumleft:

awesome hersh! as long as these bumpers come out like the rest of your parts/bodykits we will all be in Luck!

your work is top notch :icon_thumleft:

Geeeeez, you never learn do you? :brownnoser:

:icon_mrgreen:

Geeeeez, you never learn do you? :brownnoser:

:icon_mrgreen:

after my bumper is on and im the first one on the block, then i will start to learn a little something from you..

:fu: LOL

Mike Perhaps you should clarify your statement. You mention installing a 560 bumper on a 04 G last week. This was an OE 560 bumper correct?. It could not have been one of ours as we have not delivered any as of today. The OE bumper is not even close to a direct bolt on that is true. Our bumper is a manufactured fit . It will be a direct bolt on for the G.

I thinks its evident that I was referring to the OEM part since as you said yourself your part hasn't been shipped yet, if my post was confusing or misleading, my appologies. This was a factory authorized lamborghini body shop whose client wanted to use OEM parts for the conversion. To get the OEM part to fit the G required cutting the outer corners of the radiator supports, reconfiguring some ducting as well as relocating the horns. Since your bumper is a "bolt on" it will solve lots of problems for people looking to do the update.

I thinks its evident that I was referring to the OEM part since as you said yourself your part hasn't been shipped yet, if my post was confusing or misleading, my appologies. This was a factory authorized lamborghini body shop whose client wanted to use OEM parts for the conversion. To get the OEM part to fit the G required cutting the outer corners of the radiator supports, reconfiguring some ducting as well as relocating the horns. Since your bumper is a "bolt on" it will solve lots of problems for people looking to do the update.

Any pics of this install/car Mike? What did your very skilled and trained eye think of the end result?

I can't wait to get this thing on my car, with the newer G's shorter and way more uglier headlights this will be the perfect Gallardo front :icon_thumleft:

Now if we only got someone serious/proffesional to undertake the job of making a set of cool taillights - it would be like waking up next to Megan Fox :eusa_dance:

Any pics of this install/car Mike? What did your very skilled and trained eye think of the end result?

I'm kind of a stickler for leaving things stock therefore the concepts of moving and cutting parts doesn't necessarily appeal to me. On the other hand, it did make the car look a lot less AUDI!

On the other hand, it did make the car look a lot less AUDI!

IMHO, there is nothing Audi-ish about the Gallardo except somewhat the interior. But still, your thoughts can't be a bad thing so I still look forward to it :icon_thumleft:

IMHO, there is nothing Audi-ish about the Gallardo except somewhat the interior. But still, your thoughts can't be a bad thing so I still look forward to it :icon_thumleft:

Dude the guy drives a ford. What do you expect?

Thanks for the answer, the part looks great I'll wait for some feedback on how owners feel about quality after fitting, but really it does look a well engineered item.

Regards

Simon