Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bumper was dropped off at Ultimate Audio today. Going to drop my car off tomorrow so they can match paint. Also doing my calipers in verde ithaca and lowering the car.

My bumper was dropped off at Ultimate Audio today. Going to drop my car off tomorrow so they can match paint. Also doing my calipers in verde ithaca and lowering the car.

Verde ithaca would be a unique choice.

:icon_super:

very nice choice with the calipers!

Just to confirm, shouldn't we as well be painting the area behind the lower center grille/mesh black?

To me would look better black.

Fred, Rhynos bumper was a honest mistake if you read above. Of course it should be painted black :icon_thumleft:

Fred, Rhynos bumper was a honest mistake if you read above. Of course it should be painted black :icon_thumleft:

Actually it shouldn't need to be painted at all as Hersh said some time back that the bumpers are being made in black poly. It should be able to be simply left unpainted.

Actually it shouldn't need to be painted at all as Hersh said some time back that the bumpers are being made in black poly. It should be able to be simply left unpainted.

Ah, you are most correct! I meant it could/should be left black - but you could also paint it gloss black if you wanted to :icon_thumleft:

Here's a better pic of my car on the Dyno at Heffner's shop.

post-1321-1237998622_thumb.jpg

dam! rhyno lookin' good! your car is the ultimate orange G

Just dropped off my car. Bumper is here. Still waiting on the grills and carbon piece. Should have my car back in a couple of days.

post-8895-1238004203_thumb.jpg

My car Dyno'd at 750 HP to the rear wheels on pump gas....I did not get the new TT system.

Zahir's Greeny Dyno'd at 1008 HP to the rear wheels on Race Gas with the NEW TT SYSTEM!!!!

My car Dyno'd at 750 HP to the rear wheels on pump gas....I did not get the new TT system.

Zahir's Greeny Dyno'd at 1008 HP to the rear wheels on Race Gas with the NEW TT SYSTEM!!!!

1000 rwhp on race on the new system is low no?

I thought the "old" system did a couple at 1000+rwhp. Was that on lower boost settings?

Im assuming thats on 100 octane?

My car dynoed

763rwhp on pump

930 on 100

and 1005 on c16..