Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to Heffner as soon as this bumper is on lol.

awesome, lets change this title to "sprite gets SL TT'd)

this is the best decision you have made, you will fcukin love it!!

Supposed to get grills tomorrow from Lamborghini. So then I am only waiting on the carbon piece from herschel.

post-8895-1239756739_thumb.jpg

Yes.

Maybe I missed it earlier in the thread, but why are you ordering OEM grills when it's supposed to come with grills?

Maybe I missed it earlier in the thread, but why are you ordering OEM grills when it's supposed to come with grills?

I ordered originals as well. Just to make the entire assembly look more congruous with the rest of the car.

That said, the OEM grills are cheap plastic while RSC does it in high quality metal. The little detail is that RSC does not come with tow hook opening and the grill is much finer and thinner. It is a much higher quality piece but because of it, they don't stand out. Anyone walking around the car would also notice the different grills, front and back. So using OEM grills instead of RSC would make the whole car more integral in the details.

Hopefully, I get my car back next week; with the bumper on, re-done front bonnet with softer base coat to absorb high velocity debris impact, subtle colour enhancements to highlight the curves on a near matt pastel coloured car, substantial carbon fibre interior, new oils for the engine, transmission, and differentials, and new tires.

Has anyone actually installed OEM grills yet? Just wondering if we know for sure that they will fit (even if they fit the opening the attachment points could be different, etc.).

i just picked up my car and i must say the bumper looks insane!(its amazing home much the front end changes) the rsc grills and carbon center fit perfect.

i am getting the bumper 3m'd today, but i will post pics tomorrow..

my body shop did a great job and it did take a longer then expected, but it came out absolutely perfect!

I saw you heading up federal (north) yesterday and I almost crashed trying to get a peak at the bumper! lol ...and I didn't get the right angle see it!

the car looks and sounds amazing :headbang: good job

you were in boca, a little past yamato headed towards Delray. I was in my s550 and was going too fast(heading south) by the time a saw you. I hit my brakes but it was to late! I was tempted to catch up to you but didn't want to freak you out when you saw a crazy weaving s class coming behind you. lol

that is crazy... well next time spin her around and say hello.

im sure we will see each other on one of the next runs

I saw you heading up federal (north) yesterday and I almost crashed trying to get a peak at the bumper! lol ...and I didn't get the right angle see it!

the car looks and sounds amazing :headbang: good job

Bill,

I thought your car was at Heffner's getting the upgraded turbos? Are you going to make it on Sunday? You will have a blast!

Bill,

I thought your car was at Heffner's getting the upgraded turbos?

it was supposed to be, but the bumper install was supposed to be 2 days and turned into 10 days.

so it will be up in sarasota asap.

this put a wrench in my plans

it was supposed to be, but the bumper install was supposed to be 2 days and turned into 10 days.

Im sure it looks awesome. Post some pics!

Damn... u should wait to drop it off AFTER the event.. you are going to love it out there if you take the Gallardo!

the bumper is getting 3m'd now, but i should have time tomorrow to post pics

fcuk that.. you should be at the airstrip with the GTT and do the bumper later.. The airstrip event is why you built your car!!