Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al thanks for the write up and perspective, I want to make something clear, If you are having a fitment issue and the part was self installed I urge you to have a professional body shop take a crack at it, Our body shop has now installed 8 of these bumpers and has not experienced any of the seam or eneven gaps that the self installs are dealing with, we have also gotten feedback from other bodyshops who have praised the fit and quality of the product, Al was dead on regarding the hand built nature of these cars, OE to OE comparisons on the bumpers have shown mild to moderate differences in gap and seam tolerances, Our goal was to produce a high quality part that could be properly prepped and fitted to these cars, I confidentally feel this goal was achived. There is a decent amount of adjustment that can be made to achieve proper fit and almost any bodyshop should have the know how on how to approach this, if this were chevy or other mass produced vehicle I am sure we would expect more consistency , however in this case the canvas we were painting on varied a little, Some time and patience in the install and you should all be very happy with the look and quality of the part, Truth is we cut no corners on this part, While many companies use the much cheaper and faster low pressure style poly mold or fiverglass/carbon fiber ,we used the High pressure poly mold which is a much more expensive approach but it is also the exact same material used by current OE manufacturers, Even the sometime critisized grills were a thought out solution as all the parts had to be fabricated and manufactured to an exact specification, Ultimetaly our goal here is to give you guys a nice option to upgrade the look of you Gallardo,

As far as Al's new english to hershel Dictionary LOL... again we tried to manage some of the hurdles associated with many aspects of this project, We felt we had a ready product in December only to have to major issues crop up as we were going to production,Last thing I wanted to do is rush a product like this out, I have witnessed many companies in my years try and rush execution and almost everytime end up putting out a sub par product. No one wins in this case, So when we put our most optomistic predictions together regarding production times I sometime missed the mark on timeline and logistics, I think those that know me understand where my intent was regarding some of the issues, so while Al's tongue and cheeck translations may have held some truth they are by no means law. (thankfully).

As far as solving some of the outstanding fitment issues, I have posted my personal cell # as well as the toll free and regualr office #'s for anyone to use anytime, some of our friends many time zones away have taken me up on the offer (sometimes at 3am lol) and I honeslty do not mind assiting anyone anytime. We manufacture a decent menu of items here and are expanding our portfolio almost daily and I recognize that sometimes a product may not be perfect or to a customers liking, I will always do what I can to help the client find satisfaction regardless of the time or expense to RSC..

Here are the #'s again for anyone that needs them:

800-815-3751 toll free

305-592-4482 office

718-496-8751 Cell

We have some cool products in the pipeline so stay tuned..

Thanks guys ... and a special thanks to Allan who helped kick this project into gear and who by no ill intention at all is still waiting on his bumper..

Hershel, what about giving us some measurements which you promised!! The best bodyshop here has done it's best and that is the measurement I have given you weeks ago.

Hershel, I (Ken) have ordered a 560 bumper for my G-car. The payment was wired a month ago but so far I received no news for the shipment. Can you please let me know when shall I received it, thanks!

^Refer to page 51, post #1019, 5th paragraph.

Thanks VCR, the most uncomformtable thing is I receive no reply from him. Just like disappeared. :(

Great thanks. Did not even know my car was snapped!

Saw someone posted that picture on HWZ forum afew weeks back. He also said your car was for sale.

Another Singapore car.

It's interesting that Jason got his bumper from order to installed within 1 month while there are others still waiting after so long.

FYI the new bumper is shorter than the oem bumper meaning it's easier to get in and out of driveways for peeps who don't have the lift kit

And Lambo30 is already selling his Gspyder?? why so soon?

sick car!!

Saw someone posted that picture on HWZ forum afew weeks back. He also said your car was for sale.

Don't you already know it as mentioned in the earlier post. Thanks for broadcasting again. But only at the right price. I am still in love. :eek3dance:

Another Singapore car.

It's interesting that Jason got his bumper from order to installed within 1 month while there are others still waiting after so long.

That makes 3 of us? Will I see you next week at the 560spyder launch?

Don't you already know it as mentioned in the earlier post. Thanks for broadcasting again. But only at the right price. I am still in love. :eek3dance:

You don't know what love is until you do your car up mechanically to my specs. HAHAHA!!!

Mine's now sooooo silky smooth to drive apart from just looking good.

That makes 3 of us? Will I see you next week at the 560spyder launch?

Yes, 3 of us as of today. A few other people have asked me about the bumpers.

cya next week.