It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps Not to be pushy but when can I expect my new ride to arrive??

I sense you will have some issues with the delivery :icon_mrgreen:

He somewhat changed the conditions of your verbal agreement:

"when the 4 door goes in serial production the same day.."

Nothing you couldn't handle I am sure :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAVgWJ28Hw&NR=1

Just replace "Money" with "Gallardo"

Dario, Fortis, kitteh and kevin2772

It will only be Slowpoke burning his car ( and I will be present ).....

BUT the other one will be MINE..... read the above.

oh don't you worry,the last thing i want to see in my life is a burning lambo :eusa_dance:

when you'll burn your lambo,call me that i will stop you..

:drunk:

They are not calling it Urus ? What a joke, they fill patent for fun. They did fill a patent for Murcièlago Superleggera the same day they filled the one for Gallardo Superleggera btw.

They also have trademarked "LESS WEIGHT. MORE POWER." and "CLOSER TO THE ROAD" :eusa_think:

Murcièlago superleggera and Murcièlago superveloce are not definitive trademark

urus is a definitive trademark,it's a definitive trademark since 05/08/2008

I rec confirmation the other day that it is official it is going to be a 2 + 2 touring car. Cant release my source but it is confirmed

I rec confirmation the other day that it is official it is going to be a 2 + 2 touring car. Cant release my source but it is confirmed

:jackoff: i know youre not talkin about Lambo right :) ?

if yes its now time to let slowpoke speak because i dont thougt realy about what

to do if its a touringcar :D SLOWPOKE come on we have to find a next show action.. :la:

Man, I am pissed. Just from looking at the front wheel their is no way that is for an SV. I would buy an SV in a heartbeat (love the two wheel drive Diablo SV - one of the funnest cars I have owned). It has to be for a touring car like a 2+2. The rotors are smaller than even the Gallardo, holes for cooling are less and they are not even carbon which you know would be on the SV or any other 2 seater exotic for the show. Also the wheel lugnut placement (tight placement) means it is not going to be some sick HP displacement...

You guys better buy some fuel to light up your cars...

everyone is getting so worked up.

About a car that will never be made.

Smoke and mirrors for PR's sake. The two-model-lineup will continue past 2012 at a minimum. Nothing to see here, move along.

Smoke and mirrors for PR's sake. The two-model-lineup will continue past 2012 at a minimum. Nothing to see here, move along.

Never say never. Depending on how the response is, it might happen. Lets just see what it looks like... If it is a dog, shoot it and we could move along.. if it is decent looking, not a bad thing to have a lambo sedan...

A times ago, rumor about one Gallardo V8, I'm think if this new model its one concept for the ring with F California.

Or its a small front engine car V10 or the 2+2 V12 front engine.

Suv with that rim not possible.

Poll:

Small front engine car V10, its possible, have small brakes - 65%

The 2+2 V12 front engine, called New Espada or Lagartijo or Urus - 45%

Never know, a few days ago you were sure this was the SV :P Let's hope Lamborghini blows us away.

Like I said from the beginning, it is a concept car with 4 seats ( no details from me) !!! BUT!!! from what I hear, this is not only a concept car. They are actaually seriously considering producing a 3. model, of course depending on the response. But I now think they will do it.

Only thing that makes me wonder is the financial situation ( Porche / fundings from Audi etc ), like Mako also has stated.

The 4 door sedan "theory" does not make me so exited...

Because I wish we "one day" he he..... will see a super sporty, luxurious, ultra fast Lamborghini Grand Turismo ( GT ) with flamboyant design. Lamborghini "going back to it's roots".

I could see quite a few people (even here) buy a Lamborhini GT, next to their Gallardo or Murcielago. Most Lamborghini owners owns quite a few cars and would like a Lamborghihi with 4 seats, bringing the kids or driving models home from the night club.....(now we are talking) Lamborghi owners are very passionate about their brand and would gladly change their other GT for a Lamborghini.

Think of Aston Martin DB9, Masarati Grand Turismo, Ferrari 612....Take Bentleys succes in consideration with the GT... and GTC.

Automobili Lamborghini S.P.A would make a smart move producing a GT, because if it is a big succes like Bentley, they can launch a GTC ( Spyder/cabriolet) later.

Business wise this would make sense, right guys? What do you think ?

Honestly i would love to see a Lamborghini GT. If it keeps its innovative and original looks why not? Most GTs today are conservative in design, if Lamborghini would make an outrageous looking one, why not? I think it would create a nice niche in the market, and after all that is what Lamborghini started out to be.

Like I said from the beginning, it is a concept car with 4 seats ( no details from me) !!! BUT!!! from what I hear, this is not only a concept car. They are actaually seriously considering producing a 3. model, of course depending on the response. But I now think they will do it.

Only thing that makes me wonder is the financial situation ( Porche / fundings from Audi etc ), like Mako also has stated.

The 4 door sedan "theory" does not make me so exited...

Because I wish we "one day" he he..... will see a super sporty, luxurious, ultra fast Lamborghini Grand Turismo ( GT ) with flamboyant design. Lamborghini "going back to it's roots".

I could see quite a few people (even here) buy a Lamborhini GT, next to their Gallardo or Murcielago. Most Lamborghini owners owns quite a few cars and would like a Lamborghihi with 4 seats, bringing the kids or driving models home from the night club.....(now we are talking) Lamborghi owners are very passionate about their brand and would gladly change their other GT for a Lamborghini.

Think of Aston Martin DB9, Masarati Grand Turismo, Ferrari 612....Take Bentleys succes in consideration with the GT... and GTC.

Automobili Lamborghini S.P.A would make a smart move producing a GT, because if it is a big succes like Bentley, they can launch a GTC ( Spyder/cabriolet) later.

Business wise this would make sense, right guys? What do you think ?

Yes, a GT...in the classic sense of GT, from Lamborghini would be nice. 2 doors, four seats, big V-12 in the front, beautiful styling on top. It would sell.

Never know, a few days ago you were sure this was the SV :P Let's hope Lamborghini blows us away.

The SV is a given and will be launched shortly. No harm no foul on me being absolutely correct there.

Third model line isn't in Audi's future, as they've proven with all of the diesel/v8 Gallardos, the rumors of the Lagartijo years ago now, the nonsense SUV PR in 05, the Miura concept, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Cheap PR, nothing more. Something to get the lips flapping, which judging by this thread they've succeeded in doing. Meanwhile the real story, which is the lack of a set-in-stone timeline by Audi on a Murcie replacement, gets brushed aside and everything continues at the factory as it has since 04. The future of this marque in terms of even being owned by VAG by 2012 is much more concerning, and interesting, than some pretend balsa-wood concept non-runner 2+2. :icon_thumleft: