It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

topcarbon....where did you get that impression??? Unless I am missing something Lamb-or-genie was commenting on the fact that a great deal of the people that purchase these vehicles do so only as a status with no genuine interest in the car.

.....and what high ticket item is not purchased because of status?

If it werent for status, we would be driving Yugos, living in card board boxes, and eating Spam.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we focus on the Bergamurusestoque SV 2+2 SUV Spyder Roadster Momo Versace Edition rather than who speaks good or broken english and who should owns what ?

Thank you.

Congrats to İlkan for turning this topic into garbage from page 5 to 27, with his nonsense claims, bets and all the insults.

I don't have to prove anything to you but if you check my topics you'll see I own a Lamborghini so I'm here to discuss anything about Lamborghini and cars with others but the stuff you put on this forum is worthless, so please stop this and come back if you have any useful information.

I can prove this guy is a Lambo hater from a topic in another forum, http://www.modifiyem.com/forum/f223/lambor...tml#post1568231

you'll see he praises Ferrari and slates another Lambo-power member's G in there.

I think there is need to say more.

Translate of his reply:

anladigim kadariyla cok memnunsun gallosundan (I guess you are very happy with your Gallardo)

ben nie bukadar memnun kalamadim (Why I couldn't love it?)

yagmur yagdiginda bagajin su icinde kalmasimi (Is it because the luggage filled with water in rainy days?)

farlarin buhar tutmasimi traction problemlerimi (Is it because the vapour formed in front lights or traction problems ?

kontagi en az iki kere degistirmekmi (.. because I had to change the switch 2 times)

80 ile 160 arasi kickdown süratlenmede (late acceleration when you kick down from 80 to 160 like having turbo lag or sudden accelaration causing all instruement panels to fail?)

turbo deligine düsermiscesine gec gaz yemesi veya

ani cekis verip kadranlarin iptal olmasimi

yani buna bakarsan gallardo gördügüm en sorunlu araba (for me the Gallardo is the most problematic car)

belki sana sorunsuzu denk gelmistir ama sen ferrariden sasma (maybe yours is not having these kind of problems but never prefer a Lambo over Ferrari. )

need to say more? Even so.. I won't ..

Congrats to İlkan for turning this topic into garbage from page 5 to 27, with his nonsense claims, bets and all the insults.

I don't have to prove anything to you but if you check my topics you'll see I own a Lamborghini so I'm here to discuss anything about Lamborghini and cars with others but the stuff you put on this forum is worthless, so please stop this and come back if you have any useful information.

I can prove this guy is a Lambo hater from a topic in another forum, http://www.modifiyem.com/forum/f223/lambor...tml#post1568231

you'll see he praises Ferrari and slates another Lambo-power member's G in there.

I think there is need to say more.

Translate of his reply:

anladigim kadariyla cok memnunsun gallosundan (I guess you are very happy with your Gallardo)

ben nie bukadar memnun kalamadim (Why I couldn't love it?)

yagmur yagdiginda bagajin su icinde kalmasimi (Is it because the luggage filled with water in rainy days?)

farlarin buhar tutmasimi traction problemlerimi (Is it because the vapour formed in front lights or traction problems ?

kontagi en az iki kere degistirmekmi (.. because I had to change the switch 2 times)

80 ile 160 arasi kickdown süratlenmede (late acceleration when you kick down from 80 to 160 like having turbo lag or sudden accelaration causing all instruement panels to fail?)

turbo deligine düsermiscesine gec gaz yemesi veya

ani cekis verip kadranlarin iptal olmasimi

yani buna bakarsan gallardo gördügüm en sorunlu araba (for me the Gallardo is the most problematic car)

belki sana sorunsuzu denk gelmistir ama sen ferrariden sasma (maybe yours is not having these kind of problems but never prefer a Lambo over Ferrari. )

need to say more? Even so.. I won't ..

I get it now, its personal.

How about keeping that argument over there and let this thread carry on without agenda.

Thats something like if u try to ride on a Dead Horse ..

A long time ago story, but that was my first lambo and

no fun with realy much problems...

to say it here that i was nearly months maybe a year

in trouble with my first 04 G.. is not a shame for me..

but the car was sold and now you see it the new 06 was workin perfect..

END OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...WTFITS_1.jpg

And for those who have trouble with English- I give you the international language of music...

tpirhorns.wav

Dont make me come back here.... Or I will go Napoleonic Code on your ass....

Industrial strength stupid thread, too much nonsense. Too many "enthusiasts" talking shit! Whoever came up with the "not enough enthusiasm" arguement needs to check himself.

th_15681_01_122_549lo.jpgth_15686_02_122_843lo.jpgth_15687_03_122_1151lo.jpgth_15696_04_122_549lo.jpg

This is the best thing posted lately. Personally I think Urus would have been the wrong choice of names. It just doesn't flow.

Wow! wow wow!!!

I gave Ilkan as an example because he said that I will give my g´s key! If anybody else (For ex: jack)said this, I will say that Jack is not an enthusiast!

But after I read the pm which Ilkan send me, I realized that nobody is going to give a car to another or burn his car..

and I said that ok so they are just joking or chatting whatever..

It is PERSONAL! and people blame ME!!

Unbelievable!!!

Wow! wow wow!!!

I gave Ilkan as an example because he said that I will give my g´s key! If anybody else (For ex: jack)said this, I will say that Jack is not an enthusiast!

But after I read the pm which Ilkan send me, I realized that nobody is going to give a car to another or burn his car..

Unbelievable!!!

Ok. Listen. Ilkan can voice his opinion all he wants on LP. It might not be popular, but it's his.

What we cannot have though is trouble from other boards spilling over to ours. We also cannot have personal attacks. And finally, as abolfaz just mentioned, this business of who is an enthusiast and who isn't is idiotic.

Anyway, you were last to the party so you are going to be the first to sit out. You lose posting abilities for 1 week.

EDIT: To everyone else, let's get this thread back on track.

Ok. Listen. Ilkan can voice his opinion all he wants on LP. It might not be popular, but it's his.

What we cannot have though is trouble from other boards spilling over to ours. We also cannot have personal attacks. And finally, as abolfaz just mentioned, this business of who is an enthusiast and who isn't is idiotic.

Anyway, you were last to the party so you are going to be the first to sit out. You lose posting abilities for 1 week.

EDIT: To everyone else, let's get this thread back on track.

Thank you

Wow! wow wow!!!

Unbelievable!!!

I dont know, what i have to do with you dude..

just talked minutes ago with you

over pm to be a lil more quiet, and then this shit

killthedadald2.jpg

w320.png

Porter ; Destructo, Monacobodyguards,

abolfaz, slowpoke, skokos, sameer, topcarbon

Thanks to all for your help and your friendship.... Just one more reason to love Lambopower

I have no idea what has been going on in this thread, but you sound like my dad when I was little :)

Can we focus on the Bergamurusestoque SV 2+2 SUV Spyder Roadster Momo Versace Edition rather than who speaks good or broken english and who should owns what ?

Thank you.

Ok ok did I mention that I think it is a 4 seater concept car and not the SV ???