It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new scoop: lambo last press says Monaco is Ferruccio's son guys!! :shock:

i did not read all this thread, it is WAY too long

i only read last things and write from time to time....

so again if you already know what is coming good for you

you reaaly take this thing seroiusly! don't you? :icon_mrgreen:

btw: since we know you lives in the R&D department or almost have you seen the SV in person? how do you find it? i only saw a small pic from the front and looks nice imo but not so different from a regular LP

If you read this WHOLE thread you would allready know that we don't take this so seriously, this is just fun :lol2: And I promise you, I did not intend to offend you in any way... I KNOW that you have your contacts too :icon_thumleft:

I will say it like this.... the SV seems to be a very tempting package... only the price ( especially with taxes ) scares me. Which color was on the car you saw? The SV will look almost like a LP640... with some tweaks -_-

you reaaly take this thing seroiusly! don't you? :icon_mrgreen:

This thread brings new meaning to "hysteria"! BTW Emilio, I don't think you are nearly enthusiastic enough about lamborghini, please check your enthusiasm meter and report back.

If you read this WHOLE thread you would allready know that we don't take this so seriously, this is just fun :lol2: And I promise you, I did not intend to offend you in any way... I KNOW that you have your contacts too :icon_thumleft:

I will say it like this.... the SV seems to be a very tempting package... only the price ( especially with taxes ) scares me. Which color was on the car you saw? The SV will look almost like a LP640... with some tweaks -_-

all in good fun, my friend

i was kiddin to :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

the SV i saw was white (i think pearl, but i am not sure) and i to think it looks very much an LP with some "small tricks"

datas are PROMISING though: i heard 120 Kgs less and almost 100 hp more (AND THIS WOULD BE GREAT!! :monkeyleft: )

This thread brings new meaning to "hysteria"! BTW Emilio, I don't think you are nearly enthusiastic enough about lamborghini, please check your enthusiasm meter and report back.

sorry Mike

you are right: i checked and my comments do not show so much enthusiasm any more

BUT i can tell you i am 100% enthusiastic about lambo: it is just that i liked the very old and even diablo stuff so much more than the current product..... :eusa_think:

after seeing and hear in last weecks a diablo GT, miuras and carbed countachs i do not find the incoming 4 door, that probably will be an S8 or RS6 rebody, that will likely never be produced, that will have the Audi V10 ......SO INTERESTING.....is just not soooo much my thing

all this platform sharing is not my idea of lamborghini.....but this is the new lambo

and ferrari-maserati are not better in any way.....

do not get wronmg: i AM super-enthusiastic: i have hundreds of old lamborghini manuals, books, wheels ,parts .....at home (and even 2 pre audi cars ... :icon_pidu: )

Weel, I'm receive that, KLD its one good source, that remember me the Islero style, and now no have news in press site.

Don't worry guys, the time its near :)

For me its a draw at the end stage, 80%, 90% or 100% of the new model its that I'm believe.

The more I look at it the more it grows on me; it's definitely different. Should be interesting to see what it looks like in real life.