My initial thoughts/impressions-Heffner TT

SV-N-IT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was trying to get an idea of the price for this. Is it true it costs over 50k?

About $55k... Pretty reasonable all things considered.

www.heffnersperformance.com

That is the deal of the century based on where the donor car is priced right now. You can have Veyron, CCX whatever killing performance for 150-160k. If I had the money to spare, I would be in.

Congratulations Bill. I saw your car in the shop getting finished on Friday and Saturday. It looked stunning.

I also got to drive my TT G Spyder this weekend for the first time and what a ride. I touched 160 mph a couple of times on the highway without even trying. The high speed acceleration is effortless, the acceleration from low speed snaps your neck. And that's on pump gas!

Congrats again, enjoy it and be safe!

Dino

What type of crap post is this, no pics!?

Just kidding, CONGRATULATIONS! The wait must have been driving you mad! I currently modding my Mini and its in the final stages and I can't even wait for that :lol2: Can't imagine what it must feel like knowing you are going to be getting your car back as one of the fastest on the street!

Congrats to you Bill & Jayson for building another awesome ride!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!! :icon_super:

Enjoy my friend :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

What type of crap post is this, no pics!?

Just kidding, CONGRATULATIONS! The wait must have been driving you mad! I currently modding my Mini and its in the final stages and I can't even wait for that :lol2: Can't imagine what it must feel like knowing you are going to be getting your car back as one of the fastest on the street!

Keep ME updated on the Mini! I'm curious as to what you've done to it :)

Great to hear Bill, enjoy it and best of luck! :) I was very happy to see you hold onto that car and go that route with her. It just couldnt get any better IMO. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Guys Thank you for the nice comments....

I put on about 30 miles last night and the car just doesnt stop pulling, i have never experienced anything like this in my life! I hate to sound like a salesman, but I honestly wish everyone with a Lambo could experience this feeling. Now I understand why Vroom would give everyone rides all the time (it is priceless to see the look on there face).

I will be doing a photo shoot for a mag in the next few weeks and i will post all of my pics.

With all of the money i wasted on exhaust, engine mods, wheels, for all of my Lambos, I could have did this to my 04' years ago and probably saved some money :eusa_wall:

It almost feels to good to be true.....

30 Miles...If i had just got my car TT'd i wouldnt come home until the the tank was empty :D

Sounds like your enjoying it though. I bet its awesome with the roof down! :icon_thumleft:

Guys Thank you for the nice comments....

I put on about 30 miles last night and the car just doesnt stop pulling, i have never experienced anything like this in my life! I hate to sound like a salesman, but I honestly wish everyone with a Lambo could experience this feeling. Now I understand why Vroom would give everyone rides all the time (it is priceless to see the look on there face).

I will be doing a photo shoot for a mag in the next few weeks and i will post all of my pics.

Sounds like you are having fun, but whatever happened to the M&M article and shoot so long ago? Anything ever come of it?

How come we have not seen a further writeup? This is one of the nicest G's out there, lets here some more about it and see some more pics!!!

The car has actually been in the shop getting a few small things done.

I have probably put on 150 miles and all I have to say is "this is my new girlfriend" :)

i will put photos and more thoughts in by the end of next week..