Robs new Veyron

Blake

The 200+ comment on the first picture won't help him out. He has even more of an exclusive car now and any video will pretty much crucify him this time around

He did say the car will be going back for the power upgrade, maybe he will be getting the wheels then?

Just a guess here.

Rob,

Thanks for your continued business with me. The drive was awesome! I will let you do the honors of posting up the first photos from the drive. I got some great shots at the first stop just on the other side of the dam. You did miss out on something pretty incredible on the way home though. Chris will have to put up the photos. Enjoy the ride, let me know if you need anything.

Nick

http://car-parazzi.com/display/index.cfm?d...;media_id=40849

This image above looks like it was taken from the W Scottsdale...great place to go...will c my titanium Murcie there occaisionally with the GFG wheels, etc. May see you there sometime!

Here are the shots I have from my camera. My motion shots did not turn out like yours did. Chris has a great shot from our trip back to Vegas. Enjoy the new ride. Let me know when your ready to order the new rims. We are supposed to take delivery of the first Sang Noir before the end of the year!

Nick

_cid_image001_jpg_01C941CF.jpg

P1000385.JPG

P1000386.JPG

P1000387.JPG

P1000388.JPG

P1000389.JPG

P1000390.JPG

P1000391.JPG

P1000392.JPG

P1000393.JPG

P1000394.JPG