UGR NO LONGER SPONSOR OF THE BOARD.

LPDADDY

Some relationships are just not meant to be.This is one of them.

We have decided to part ways.

I don't want to see this turn into a bashing thread.

Well all they needed to do was do a fair comparison, and post is up and be old enough about it. I think it was the best thing for the board, again no hatred towards the product, good luck to them.

Good thing, I thought it was crazy and immoral to accept someones money and bash him afterwards(no matter who started).

No you guys can continue with the bashing! :icon_mrgreen:

I still see their ad on the right, and their banner is still under the 'Performance Modifications' section. :eusa_think:

I still see their ad on the right, and their banner is still under the 'Performance Modifications' section. :eusa_think:

It will be taken down.Be patient

That's a shame, they are a good bunch of guys. Best of luck to them. But like everything in this world some people like apples some like oranges, some like Heffner some like UGR. Both good just different strokes for different folks.

No you guys can continue with the bashing! :icon_mrgreen:

I doubt it. Not many of us bashed the UGR product, and at the end of the day, it will stand or fall on its own merits. Most of the bashing was centered around UGR's sleazy tactics, which will no longer have a place on this forum. This is a good decision. I am sure we will see UGR G-TTs threads on Lpower in the future, hopefully a lot of fun race vids, quarter mile runs, etc, What we don't need is a bunch of one sided, bullshit, hater type threads about UGR VS the world( ie Heffner)... if you like that kind of thing, go to the Alley, or 6speed.... UGR's money is still good there, so you will not be disappointed.

Who is "we"? Does Skinny or Alex know about this?

No offense to Big Papa, but I don't think a moderator or even the moderator team would have the authority to make a decision like this. It's unfortunate it got to this point, and I wish you well. Competition does people good.

Vroom, you missunderstood me, I was never a part of any side and didn´t even care for the hole thing, In fact I haven´t even read the threads about all that stuff. i reall don´t care about all this drama, all I care about when logging on to lpower is see some races, lambo news and tits oh and ofcourse another slr vs 640 thread! :icon_mrgreen:

Just tried to be funny, sorry if it went wrong!

Who is "we"? Does Skinny or Alex know about this?

We means me and everyone else running the board.

Probably the best thing. I hope their product stands up to time though. Competition and research and development of TT's can only help the Gallardo community.