This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for the rest of you......

I have a good notion to ban the whole goddamn lot of you......

How the fcuk did you let me miss this gem for 9 goddamned months?

Because you ban people so quickly therefore depriving us of our fun.*

*And a village its idiot.

that can be admired that building something is fun & productive, however have you perhaps thought that if you really want to build something, and dont want to be looked at as a bottom feeder who is just trying to pretend theyre something theyre not, you could build something that people clearly know is a re-production, kit, replica etc? heres a couple of examples (all of which would give you a thrill of the build)

Lotus 7, Caterham thing (everyone know's theyre not real and a kit, so no lost credibility there)

Porsche 550 replica (see above)

AC cobra (see lotus 7)

if you just wanted something cool as a true tribute, how about building a re-production/replica of something that is actually kind of cool and if done properly as a track car could be a fantastic project

Porsche 917 (this would just be a track car, but genuinely cool, and see above)

Ferrari P4 (see Porsche 917)

Lotus 49 (see above)

or a third option would be to buy a real car that is not in the best condition (say an old 70's Porsche) and put your skills to use to actually repair it. take a look around here for posts by AB (i think that is is ID) who has an old Diablo and has been doing a fantastic job of tidying it up.

yeah do a proper kit car or restore a real car, or just stfu

Why have they put noise from the Kreissieg CT in that movie when that POS rolls out of the garage?! :eusa_wall:

Noticed That too, I went mad! that Kreissieg Countach is a legend and IMO best sounding car I have ever heard anywhere...and it should be respected as a such!

Could they be sued for copyright violation for that?

Because you ban people so quickly therefore depriving us of our fun.*

*And a village its idiot.

thats a "treversty".... and "discusting"

Now... If you will allow me, I have to go be "Headonistic".

Noticed That too, I went mad! that Kreissieg Countach is a legend and IMO best sounding car I have ever heard anywhere...and it should be respected as a such!

Could they be sued for copyright violation for that?

There is so much illegal in that video and their website that I wouldn't know where to start..... For example, when "Mr. Breck Hair girl" says "These cars are an investment.... They go up in value not down." That's fraud. It violates about a half dozen Federal Trade Commission regulations. Hint.... There is a reason they are operating out of PANAMA...

Or how about this pile of crap from their website..... It can be found under "disclaimer".

Official Disclaimer

Is cloning a patent super car legal?

Today in the 21st century we live in a time of great technological advancement. Technology has increased as mankind cuts the red tape and opens their eyes to what is possible. Since the powerful US Declaration of Independence statement “that all men are created equal;” for the first time in the history of mankind we have been set free from the tyrannical red tape “of the world is flat” (bogus rules) so we can “ALL” enjoy the equal privilege and rights for the development of our personal pursuit of excellence and happiness.

Bunny_with_Pancake.png

The evolution of cloning products in the 21st century is enjoyed by people all around the world. Cloning products opens the global market for people whose financial backgrounds before the 21st century limited them from obtaining the same equal privileges to indulge in luxury items.
Uh..... No.... It allows them to buy cheap crap, cheap. Which you've always been able to do.... Now its just wearing a disguise.

For example; the “clone apple iphone” uses the official Apple logo on the back of the iphone, but the clone iphone has different features.

It is argued that the clone iphone although considerably much cheaper has more features and is an improved version of the original.

It can also be argued that the FBI has a budget larger than Panama's gross national product to investigate, hunt down and arrest those responsible for importing them into the U.S. and confiscate the phones when found.

Although the clone iphone uses the same Apple symbol logo as the original, in comparing the two iphones we can see a slight change in the wall paper design on the clone iphone. However after a person has purchased the clone iphone there is nothing stopping them from changing the wallpaper design to the original. The client has their free agency to choose (an unalienable right) how they use their clone iphone.

whalefarting.jpeg

The same goes for cloning luxury super cars.

I can only assume they went to a replica law firm to write this......

gee....this whole thread really makes me look down on alot of people. yeh murcie me made the mistake of saying he had a real lambo, but by far all your reacations to this "horrific traversty" have been below bar. and it is not just on this thread, but the whole forum. i have come to the conclusion that some of the people on this forum tend to be rude, discusting, and down right horrible. it speaks volumes about you. i used to want a real lambo (now as a responsible adult i can't justify ever spending that sort of money on something like that when there is so much else in this world that could use it so much better), i now want a replica, reasons? 1, i love building these things (cars), 2 i don't want to be assosicated with what i have seen from real owners. simple as that. it is not about about money, but the pleasure of the build. you real lambo owners to me have cheaped the real thing in my eyes with the way you obvisouly allow yourselves to act and how you live your headonistic life styles, and i bet i am not the only one. alot of you need to go and grow up in your thinking and actions, and comments. now lets see who can come back and prove my points with a childish, hater comment???

BTW Skokos, good detective work :eusa_think: , now go and do somthing useful with all that money you must have man! seriously, go and make bricks for some shelter in india for kids or something.

oh, and murci me has done some things in this forum that havn't helped either, but i don't blame him with the tirade he recieved. he is a very skilled builder, and actually has probably the best replica ever. dunno that all you real owner could even tell the difference, that is skill. leave him alone.

this will be my last post, been lurking here for a while now, but i have had enough of the attitudes and life styles, most of you make me sick. :gay:

Mmm, hey Guys...Maybe he's right. You know sometimes I can be a little rude and not as respectful as I should be.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I think it's time for some self reflection, time to look deep inside..I'm going to take some time to think about some of my short comings and my hedonistic life style...See ya when I clear my head.

Guest skokos
Mmm, hey Guys...Maybe he's right. You know sometimes I can be a little rude and not as respectful as I should be.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I think it's time for some self reflection, time to look deep inside..I'm going to take some time to think about some of my short comings and my hedonistic life style...See ya when I clear my head.

ok, I'm back....

I fcuking LOL'ED

WOW, HUGE realization!!!....I agree with the whole "poser" thing. I've been doing this super hot chick with a giant rack (38DD) and I know there fake!!! Even though all my buddies say she's a 10, I know better...she's nothing but a lying poser...

I'm done doing her, thanks guys!

Guest skokos
WTF! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Those can poke your eyes out!

:lol2:

THIS..is totally..UH gonna be..UH..my last post here.

I cant take you making fun of those..UH those fake boobs anymore.

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

Why is it they try so hard to make the body look real, but hten put some tiny improperly fitted rims on the car to just make it scream replica from miles away?!

+1

I don't know why the guy who makes these POS feels the need to bring one of his entourage on here every few months to make a "statement". I am the one who posted this DB's car and I don't own a Lambo. In regards to why it's wrong to replicate Lamborghinis.... It's the appreciation of these cars, what it took to make them, the people that stand behind them, and the pure simple fact your cars look like crap and don't come close to what a REAL LAMBORGHINI looks like.

This guy keeps showing up at our local car show every Sunday. Last week he brougt out two fake Lambos and a fake Aston Martin. Today he showed up with this ...thing. Everyone that looked at it walked away and laughed. It had FAKE disc brakes! Oh and if anyone is interested it's for sale! 40K. LOL!

Replica of original Shelby Cobra is admiration. Replica of a current Lamborghini Murcielago...Stupidity

You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine but when you come onto a LAMBORGHINI forum to stick up for a fake, what did you expect?? I stand by my dislike for these fakes.

post-13515-1254093389_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1254093404_thumb.jpg

oh hell no

Yeah. It's terrible. No one wants him there but he just keeps showing up! One time he brought a fake Carrera GT and the real deal parked next to it. Actually...that was kind of funny. The differences were immediate and he didn't look too happy.

WITH A UGLY ASS KIT, AND A UGLY ASS WOMAN, YOU GOT THE WORLD BY THE BALLS. TIME TO GET A BETTER JOB WANABEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is last year's post. But I hate people who never read the post and make a dumb comment. A 45 year old filthy lonely man , who's so ugly as fxxk never get laid and he is calling someone else is ugly.