SPRITE! How about an update?

abolfaz

• 2 weeks later...

hahah. i was under the impression the f430 got the boot for the FGT? didn't you mention you were bored of the car? that's an amazing collection you got growing their sprite!!!

hahah. i was under the impression the f430 got the boot for the FGT? didn't you mention you were bored of the car? that's an amazing collection you got growing their sprite!!!

Well it was supposed to.... I haven't listed it yet. Thinking I might be better off holding onto it until the summer time.

now thats a collection!!!

your neighbors must hate you! :lol2:

if for nothing more than you plates, blowme is funny, but the VIP thing is pretty arrogant IMHO, throw in your age and the house wives start gossiping

congrats though!! :icon_thumleft:

and oh, you parked on the grass!!! :tyson:

I think those are the dirtiest wheels I have ever seen. I thought they were painted black when I first saw them. I would think the car would look more dirty with the wheels being that dirty. Did you forget to wash the wheels?

i'm sure this question is more personal than anything... (if so, feel free to PM answer) but what do you do sprite? i know few other LP member's and their career/occupation is sorta known.... but i might have missed this one altogether?

Living the good life!! Great work! Love the plates :lol2:

Do you leave them sit out overnight or did you pull them out for this picture? Assuming these are your only 3 cars...which one is daily driven?

Living the good life!! Great work! Love the plates :lol2:

Do you leave them sit out overnight or did you pull them out for this picture? Assuming these are your only 3 cars...which one is daily driven?

I mostly drive the Ford GT and the Gallardo. It's hard to pick between them as they are both great cars.

I think those are the dirtiest wheels I have ever seen. I thought they were painted black when I first saw them. I would think the car would look more dirty with the wheels being that dirty. Did you forget to wash the wheels?

The car hasn't been washed since I got it. I actually like the wheels dark, I might paint them black.

I must have missed this!!

Sprite, love the car!!

What's been done to it?

Tinted Windows, Lowering Kit, Pulley & Tune, Headers, Accufab X-Pipe, Accufab Throttle Bottle, Transaxle Cooler. It put down 653rwhp on Heffner's dyno.