Megan Fox .................

RCChris

One day she'll look like Delta Burke, and some part of me will be relieved...

Where have you been? Getting the G ready for some driving this spring right?!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you been? Getting the G ready for some driving this spring right?!

Hey Dave,

I've been down and out with the glut in automotive, but still hanging in there. Got new tires yesterday; ready to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Lamborghini_IL :icon_pray:

Soup, there is nothing I wouldn't concider doing for this girl, I'm in love and feel like a teenager again. Maybe not the SL but you can have another car so go to work! :eusa_dance:

:eusa_think:

this super hot girl gets more interesting all the time.....

MORE PHOTOS!!! :D

where is that Petsmart, certainly not the one in my town! :crybaby2:

I think you guys better add me to the LP list who in their 'fantasy' are in the hunt for Megan....she needs a wiser, more distinguished (alright 'OLD dude') to show her the ways :monkeyleft:

Yes yes, she is hot, but she has a pussy just like all the other ones. Once you hit it, you'll want to move on to the next one. We got guys in here talking like they would jump off a cliff fo her. :eusa_naughty: :lol2:

Yes yes, she is hot, but she has a pussy just like all the other ones. Once you hit it, you'll want to move on to the next one. We got guys in here talking like they would jump off a cliff fo her. :eusa_naughty: :lol2:

fcuk a cliff, give me Mount Everest and I will dive doing tripple summer volts :icon_thumleft: And oh, like you wouldn't :thefinger:

fcuk a cliff, give me Mount Everest and I will dive doing tripple summer volts :icon_thumleft: And oh, like you wouldn't :thefinger:

Jump off a cliff ? Ummm no. There's a million mint women out there like her, they just aren't famous. besides she probably stinks a little. :la:

Jump off a cliff ? Ummm no. There's a million mint women out there like her, they just aren't famous. besides she probably stinks a little. :la:

Show me one like her and I will buy you a umbrelladrink! I bet her pussy tastes like applepie and smells like vanilla :la:

Show me one like her and I will buy you a umbrelladrink! I bet her pussy tastes like applepie and smells like vanilla :la:

LOLO. She just looks like the rough and tumble kinda chic. Tatoo's etc. Those one's are always a little "gamey" HA. Of course you still hit it, don't get me wrong. Its spring time here and the weather is mint. They are all out in thier spring outfits and trust me there is some that are Better looking than her. :icon_mrgreen: I'll see if I can come up with something for you by the end of the weekend. :icon_super:

LOLO. She just looks like the rough and tumble kinda chic. Tatoo's etc. Those one's are always a little "gamey" HA. Of course you still hit it, don't get me wrong. Its spring time here and the weather is mint. They are all out in thier spring outfits and trust me there is some that are Better looking than her. :icon_mrgreen: I'll see if I can come up with something for you by the end of the weekend. :icon_super:

I'm gonna quote you on this... :icon_mrgreen:

You're on.