Megan Fox .................

RCChris

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell does that mean?

"We two alone will sing like birds i' the cage…/ …so we'll live,/ And pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh/ At gilded butterflies, and hear poor rogues/ Talk of court news; and we'll talk with them too,/ Who loses and who wins; who's in, who's out;/ And take upon 's the mystery of things,/ As if we were God's spies…" - King Lear, a play written by William Shakespeare.

3635510008_660118810f_o.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

"We two alone will sing like birds i' the cage…/ …so we'll live,/ And pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh/ At gilded butterflies, and hear poor rogues/ Talk of court news; and we'll talk with them too,/ Who loses and who wins; who's in, who's out;/ And take upon 's the mystery of things,/ As if we were God's spies…" - King Lear, a play written by William Shakespeare.

I cant believe i didnt get the king lear reference wow. :eusa_wall:

:fgay:

It should say "I love riding Slowpokes big dick" :jackoff:

Okay first off Gasman big LOL on the photoshop.

Next, this thread is a Megan Fox thing. Don't pollute it with Adriana Lima (who is incredibly hot) or any other vadge. slowpoke is sitting at home stroking it right now and needs complete and undisturbed concentration in his Masturbatorium and as such it doesn't help posting strange gash in a thread named "Megan Fox.... So Hot It Goddamn Hurts!"

Next, this thread is a Megan Fox thing. Don't pollute it with Adriana Lima (who is incredibly hot) or any other vadge. slowpoke is sitting at home stroking it right now and needs complete and undisturbed concentration in his Masturbatorium and as such it doesn't help posting strange gash in a thread named "Megan Fox.... So Hot It Goddamn Hurts!"

Now that was funny!

:eusa_dance: :aiwebs_012:

Now that was funny!

Yes it was, it also was correct! :la: :icon_mrgreen:

Only 2 more days to come, God I can't wait!!! :monkeyleft:

Megan talks about the Kid and the Rose picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W6L5d1auNY&feature=email

i'm liking her more and more recently (not that i didnt before)...when she gives interviews most of the time she has her shit together and sounds intelligent, doesnt take crap of reporters and says some memorable things every now and then. I'd much rather watch her give an interview than most of the other empty vessels in hollywood, at least she's entertaining off camera...and not for crashing her car, getting shitfaced or making an ass of herself.

example....megan on weed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccN1TMklsWs

I'm so sick to death of hearing about Meagan Fox. I can't wait until Transformers 2 is done with.

She looks great in pictures, but I've seen her in person and she's short and doesn't stand out..at all. I think I was the only one who noticed her....nobody even looked.

She's photogenic though. One of the very few people who look better in untouched pictures than in person. Strange.

yeah, she is nasty in person.