Megan Fox .................

RCChris

And that surprises anyone after she bad mouthed the director?

See, with that said best to keep ones mouth shut and listen no matter how much power you think you have but eventually everyone ego gets popped.

20 years from now no one will give a flying fcuk who she is !

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 years from now no one will give a flying fcuk who she is !

That's right!

She'll be busy taking care of my kids.

Good, so maybe we can start "accidentally" putting out our sex tape. She is going to need to make money somehow!

Entertainment bizz is an area one has to just listen and handle all of the bs, cant talk back and follow Winona Rnyder's accounting and savings procedure, live like you lived when you had no money, save every penny , shoplift evey time and clip as many coupons as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
:eusa_naughty: No, she doesn't, just let her come to papa...

Deuce actually has an "IN" with her, as her BF Brian Austin Green is BEGGING to do some car events with us..

Deuce actually has an "IN" with her, as her BF Brian Austin Green is BEGGING to do some car events with us..

Damn, WTF!? :shock:

I will fly over if you can guarantee she will be on one event, Brian Faggreen along or not, him I will handle, you on the other hand will be harder to keep from humping her leg :monkeyleft: :thefinger:

Damn, WTF!? :shock:

I will fly over if you can guarantee she will be on one event, Brian Faggreen along or not, him I will handle, you on the other hand will be harder to keep from humping her leg :monkeyleft: :thefinger:

So its settled..You can handle Brian Faggreen, while I handle Megan... :icon_thumleft:

• 4 weeks later...

Megan Fox 'marries boyfriend in Hawaii'

Transformers star Megan Fox married her longtime boyfriend in Hawaii last week, it has been reported.

She wed Brian Austin Green at a small ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort, according to showbiz website TMZ.

The reported wedding followed earlier, unconfirmed reports that the couple got engaged for a second time at the same hotel earlier this month.

Fox, 24, appeared in two Transformers films and will next be seen in comic book movie Jonah Hex.

Josh Brolin and John Malkovich also appear in the film, described as a supernatural western.

Green, 36, is best known for his role as David Silver in 1990s TV series Beverly Hills 90210.

Last month Fox's publicist announced she would not be appearing in the third Transformers movie, set for release in July 2011.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_a...ts/10444550.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-day-beach.html

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is 27 pages long and been viewed 22,315 times?

You people are starting to scare me :unsure:

Slowpoke is responsible for 21,753 of those views, he's the one that should scare you!

Megan who???????

:iamwithstupid:

:monkeyleft:

first thing we are going out for cheesburgers, then we're gonna work 'em off :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen: