PERFECT, PRISTINE, MINT condition

No rock chips anywhere, Seat bolsters are not cracked, etc-

Meticulously maintained

Can e-mail a great deal of photos

Looking for 100k/offer

Call Jeremy anytime

402-208-0776

Thanks!

No offense, but Id think a 91 TR is more like a 50K car than 100K considering you can get 512 TR for considerably less than 100k.

I agree! No way you will see $100k right now. You would be lucky to get that for a 1992 512 TR with 10k miles.

During the Summer of 07 (a sellers market), this car was retail, a 65k car. A key question, is when was the date of the last major service ?

The world's best Testarossa, will struggle to reach 80K, in a sellers market. That would be a recently serviced queen, in the correct colors.

I heard Ferrari of Denver, has a real nice serviced car, with low miles, and an asking price of just less than 50K. Of course, this could also be a consignment car. It is probably not as nice, as what you described.

The problems with the Testarossa, are the expensive service costs and hi production #'s for an exotic. It also does not help, that the lower production 512TR, was improved in so many ways - both cosmetic and mechanical.

Got a good one for you-

Had a pristine brand new 512M spec'd out and ordered (black/black), when accountant proceeded to talk into the Testarossa.... How wrong of a decision and wish would have chosen differently..... truly appreciate all the feedback guys!

my brother in law just bought from my local ferrari dealer a red tan 91 TR with the major service done , 9000 miles for $75K

Can I have the contact information, of your brother in law ? :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Got a good one for you-

Had a pristine brand new 512M spec'd out and ordered (black/black), when accountant proceeded to talk into the Testarossa.... How wrong of a decision and wish would have chosen differently..... truly appreciate all the feedback guys!

Sorry to hear.

A buddy of mine has a 512M Black/Black here in town. I love it! This is the last of the great 12 cylinder Ferraris IMO (not counting F50, Enzo). I'm sick of all the front engine crap.

I would love to own your 91 but I'm not in the market.

It is best, to try and keep the car. It is a bad time, to sell a nice Testarossa.

During the Summer of 07 (a sellers market), this car was retail, a 65k car. A key question, is when was the date of the last major service ?

The world's best Testarossa, will struggle to reach 80K, in a sellers market. That would be a recently serviced queen, in the correct colors.

I heard Ferrari of Denver, has a real nice serviced car, with low miles, and an asking price of just less than 50K. Of course, this could also be a consignment car. It is probably not as nice, as what you described.

The problems with the Testarossa, are the expensive service costs and hi production #'s for an exotic. It also does not help, that the lower production 512TR, was improved in so many ways - both cosmetic and mechanical.

The T/R at my dealership (ferrari of Denver) was nearly perfect. I sold that car on Friday for $47,900 and the major service was already completed. The car had good history. It wasn't consignment...the guy traded the T/R for a 360 Spider.

It is pointless, to sell any excellent or better 12cyl F or L car, for the bottom 30's or less. This includes such diverse inexpensive cars, as the 400i and Espada. You cannot obtain similar value (entry level model - pre 1991 12cyl cars), in any other car for the money. What is the point, of selling a nice mechanical and cosmetic 12cyl exotic Italian car, for the bottom 30's or less ?

I have seen a picture, that was taken during the 900 day seige of Leningrad, where a citizen had placed a paper notice on a lightpost, offering to trade a piano for a loaf of bread.

The T/R at my dealership (ferrari of Denver) was nearly perfect. I sold that car on Friday for $47,900 and the major service was already completed. The car had good history. It wasn't consignment...the guy traded the T/R for a 360 Spider.

Hey Brandi!

hey brandi!

hey mike!

Hi Eli

Hi Mike

Hi Brandi

Hi Allan

Hola Emilio

:icon_mrgreen:

Hvae you tried selling it to Allan? He could put a TT on it and drive around dressed up as Tubbs... :P

Hvae you tried selling it to Allan? He could put a TT on it and drive around dressed up as Tubbs... :P

Sorry Pal, Im going where the waters warm, the drinks are cold... and i dont know the names of the players.

I may consider selling my 512TR. I put everything back to OEM including the powder-coating coming off. But may wait until this market picks up.

Sorry Pal, Im going where the waters warm, the drinks are cold... and i dont know the names of the players.

:icon_super:

I think close to 100K is fair considering there is LESS THAN 10,000 MILES! These cars are getting rarer everyday that goes by, anybody that wants a low mileage Testarossa will pay good money for it. Post some pictures if you have any.