Should I be flattered?

They say that imitation is the best form of flattery. It has just come to my attention that some classless individual has registered the screen name "Heffner Performance" on viperforums.net and used it to talk smack to board members. This is undoubtedly an attempt to make me look less than professional. I have sent a message to the forum explaining that I have no involvement with this and asked that the screen name be deleted along with any posts made but I doubt they will. I find it totally amazing to see that certain individuals have become obsessed with me and find it to be absolutely pathetic. I just figured that I should mention this because inevitably this will be used against me in the future.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend that you go on all boards and take your name...unfortunately their are some strange people out there. It is a pain in the ass but at least that would somewhat cover you. The board should absolutely take that person off the board and delete ALL information that person posted under your company name.

If they don't take it down, have your lawyer send them a letter. Also, if the guy is 'playing' you, go after him.

If they don't take it down, have your lawyer send them a letter. Also, if the guy is 'playing' you, go after him.

Jason,

My advice is don't even waste a minute trying to defend yourself from this doucheknob.

You're a class act in the tuner world and aside from the haters everybody recognizes it!

Jason,

My advice is don't even waste a minute trying to defend yourself from this doucheknob.

You're a class act in the tuner world and aside from the haters everybody recognizes it!

Jeff, im sure with all of your contacts you can take care of this in a minute for heffy :)

They say that imitation is the best form of flattery. It has just come to my attention that some classless individual has registered the screen name "Heffner Performance" on viperforums.net and used it to talk smack to board members. This is undoubtedly an attempt to make me look less than professional. I have sent a message to the forum explaining that I have no involvement with this and asked that the screen name be deleted along with any posts made but I doubt they will. I find it totally amazing to see that certain individuals have become obsessed with me and find it to be absolutely pathetic. I just figured that I should mention this because inevitably this will be used against me in the future.

My 0.02

1) Send a message to the forum administrator to ban the user and screen name (I believe you have already done this)

2) Post an explanation under the screen name "Jason Heffner" (Again I believe you have already done this)

3) Have you attorney send him, them a cease and desist letter threatening legal action of liable / slander.

Again just my 0.02 best of luck, Vic

Guy must be a homo!

Check out theconversation with the fake Hef and Jerry(Ripper). Dude, his hater thread was kinda amusing, but this one is just plain WEIRD!!

Check out theconversation with the fake Hef and Jerry(Ripper). Dude, his hater thread was kinda amusing, but this one is just plain WEIRD!!

Is Ripper aware that that is not really Heffner posting or is this all an intentional, immature set-up??

Is Ripper aware that that is not really Heffner posting or is this all an intentional, immature set-up??

Im sure once Flipper pulled the cock out his ass... he came up with the brilliant scheme all on his own.

Good question, but one best left for a professional head shrink; some one with lots of experience in obsessive compulsive behavior.

My 0.02

1) Send a message to the forum administrator to ban the user and screen name (I believe you have already done this)

2) Post an explanation under the screen name "Jason Heffner" (Again I believe you have already done this)

3) Have you attorney send him, them a cease and desist letter threatening legal action of liable / slander.

Again just my 0.02 best of luck, Vic

+1

my guesse is that it will come to a very abrupt end.

This is getting VERY wierd. I'm starting to worry that they might try to abduct me, skin me, wear my skin like a Heffner costume while dancing in front of the mirror like in Silence of the Lambs. I would hate for that to happen. :lol2:

This is getting VERY wierd. I'm starting to worry that they might try to abduct me, skin me, wear my skin like a Heffner costume while dancing in front of the mirror like in Silence of the Lambs. I would hate for that to happen. :lol2:

Don't give Shitter02 any ideas Jason.

Jason,

You need to trade mark your name, then you can go after the forum owners that own the site that the user uses your name and threaten to sue them if they don't remove them.

Trade mark "Heffners Performance" and you'll be golden.

Damn,

I just read some of these posts. I'm stunned! WTF is it with people sipping on the hateraid?

Why are there towels shoved in there? to stop the dripping oil?

Notice that the rag is on "top" of the turbo not "below" Oil does not drip up :icon_thumleft: Also that is a rag that was used for wiping off all the dust from the trip from NC. That picture was taken right after the car was unloaded as the car was starting to be detailed.

rag.jpg