L-power Wish list!! objects you want and desire

Guest skokos

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T38-N675TC-070323-a_radecki.jpg

That T-38 looks like it's out here in AZ. There are a handful at the Mesa Gateway airport near my house. They take them up about once a month. That would be way cool to own one.

Ha ha ha! That's funny! I saw that on the Aprilia forum last year or so. I believe that was $200M+ of drug money that was confiscated somewhere in Mexico.

:icon_mrgreen:

610x.jpg

So many things I would want. Number one that beats any other desire? Well, revenge on everyone who has ever done me wrong in my life from the time I was able to speak to this very moment. Other than that, she'll do... :)

post-472-1231801143_thumb.jpg

That T-38 looks like it's out here in AZ. There are a handful at the Mesa Gateway airport near my house. They take them up about once a month. That would be way cool to own one.

Yeah. There are some privately owned ones around. There is a company ( http://www.thorntonaircraft.com/main.cfm ) that sell T-38s and F5s, restore them, maintains them etc.

+1 gr-wally118-d3.jpg

Oh yes! (on both) + unlimited gas, sunny weather, safe boating around the world (no pirates) and eternal summer vacation for me and my friends.

The classy woman is Natalie Glebova, married to some ugly-ass Tennis champ in Thailand. She's former Miss Universe Canada and Miss Universe winner for 2005.

2739457875_c21e7a14fb_b.jpg

LOL i know this house....i have a house right down the street....maybe one mile at most!!!! i have it for sale too :) wanna buy it and move to AZ?

LOL i know this house....i have a house right down the street....maybe one mile at most!!!! i have it for sale too :) wanna buy it and move to AZ?

Where is this house? That looks like my neighborhood in Az!

See now me, I absolutely love that penthouse in Las Vegas, very much one of my forms of styles, and the exact type of style I'd love for a home or "apartment" in LV. That SF one I think is very cold and plain and boring looking.

Let's see, what do I want? Hmm...

1) Ivanka Trump

2) Eliza Dushku

3) Change the law so they both can marry me :)

4) Mansion near NYC, mansion in Palm Beach, mansion on beach in California, mansion in Houston, TX, and mansion or penthouse in Las Vegas.

5) Veyron, Lambo, and other cars and SUVs

6) Yacht

7) Gulfstream G650 and Boeing 787 VIP

8) P-51 Mustang and a few other warbirds

9) Some other stuff I am thinking of but cannot remember.

Rix, I was so with you right up until you posted Charlize frickin' Theron. It's a good thing she's a decent actress, because she certainly can't be eye candy.

Anyway, I'll second the lightsaber and Siberian tiger (I'm guessing it's Siberian?), and add...

200mph international speed limit.

post-10844-1232333928_thumb.jpg

The hair of Johnny Depp.

post-10844-1232334475_thumb.jpg

A robotic endoskeleton, complete with a wide array of one-liners and an inability to comprehend puny human emotions.

post-10844-1232334732_thumb.jpg

My very own tyrannosaurus. Given the impossibility of dinosaur cloning (as opposed to the rest of my ultra-attainable list) I would settle for a complete skeleton in my lounge.

post-10844-1232335162_thumb.jpg

Finally, obligatory cars. My dream garage is all-Lamborghini, but I'd settle for a Jag XKR when the Espada's having work done...

Continuing my theme of obtainability, a 3500 GT Zagato.

post-10844-1232335516_thumb.jpg

Black Countach LP400 (I'd go for any pre-Anniversary model though).

post-10844-1232335861_thumb.jpg

Espada, any colour under the sun. All of them make me drool like an idiot.

post-10844-1232336086_thumb.jpg

Finally my ultimate dream car, a Miura SV in verde rio metallizzato or any shade of blue.

post-10844-1232336339_thumb.jpg

Where is this house? That looks like my neighborhood in Az!

it is...PV, right off tatum...thats the house on the hill, on the PHX side of tatum... where tatum has a slight bend. mockingbird and tatum, right where the new fire station is going...