New E-Class (Official pics)

TRANSAMERA

The first thing that came into my mind when i saw the car:

It looks... american... :shock:

Guess i have to see it in person to judge its looks better.

Hard to tell from the photos, I need to see it in person. I was sure the "new" mustang was going to look horrible based on the first pictures but once I saw it in person I liked it.

Nice Hyundai... :puke:

In reality that could be taken as a compliment since Hyundia's Genesis is a most likely a better car for a fraction of the price.

The only difference the Benz strokes the ego when meeting Buffy at the polo club for lunch. :icon_thumleft:

I'm not a fan of the exterior from the photos, but I think the new interior design is very nice! I bet this car will look a lot better in person though, I didn't like the current model s class in its first photos, but really liked it when I saw it in person.

Isn't it horrible when you see a luxury car nowadays and you think it looks like a hyundai?!?

If I wanted a 4-door Mercedes, I would buy a real car. A 1979 450SEL - that is a real Mercedes or even better the old 6.3.

If you really want it all, buy an old 600, from the early 1970's. Probably the best crafted 4-door saloon, of all time. :icon_super:

I read a story a few years ago on the net, how some owner was driving around Detroit during the winter, in his new plastic Benz. The car's computer had a meltdown. While driving in the sleet, the computer decided to drop all four windows, turn on the a.c., and the windshield wipers. He drove to his Mercedes dealer, to have the car fixed. He claimed that the car's computer, had also performed stupid tasks previously, a few times in the immediate past. He also mentioned how he felt like a popsickle, as he drove into the dealer.

If I wanted a 4-door Mercedes, I would buy a real car. A 1979 450SEL - that is a real Mercedes or even better the old 6.3.

If you really want it all, buy an old 600, from the early 1970's. Probably the best crafted 4-door saloon, of all time. :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

Totally agree! THE 450SEL was and probably still is THE German sedan. The 600 is simply THE car but have 2 challenges: 1) not too many people left who knows how to fix its hydraulics which operate a vast number of functions. 2) owner of the car conveys a "dictator" image. :)

Nice Hyundai... :puke:

The new E-class is as bad as it can get, on the other hand take another look at the Hyundai...

Hyundai-Genesis-1.jpg

Totally agree! THE 450SEL was and probably still is THE German sedan. The 600 is simply THE car but have 2 challenges: 1) not too many people left who knows how to fix its hydraulics which operate a vast number of functions. 2) owner of the car conveys a "dictator" image. :)

600=$$$$ to maintain.

Dictator image :icon_super: