Rapper + paper towels on face = WTF

BrandonP

So I was in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area/Las Olas and came by this lambo...was pretty cool, yellow wheels, painted diffuser etc. So I look at the driver and he is this rapper type dude constantly covering his face with paper towels..wtf. His girl was in the seat rubbing her feet all over the dash and behind her seat, must have been 5 paper towel rolls....one of the stranges things I've seen in a while...what do you guys think could possibly be the reason for this guy to be covering his face with paper towels?...I thought stolen but seems kinda stupid to not drive with windows up or maybe he didnt want to be recognized...no clue...

mail-2.jpg

I think someone on the boards had a similar one? anyone recognize it?

????? http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/18/ma...wel-robs-store/

Probably not, also, I didnt change the thread title to that lol, and he was blasting music, driving crazy, hiding his face all the time, the whole situation looked fishy.

I've heard of a paper towels roll stolen yesterday in Ft. Lauderdale, maybe that's the guy

I don't care if you're white, black, red, purple, green. Why in the hell would you ride around with paper towels on your face??? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I think he has Sars or the Bird Flu or just a horrible case of ugly.

This is why the bashful ought not drive attention magnets.

Or maybe he's just a prick that wants to draw attention to himself by trying not to draw attention to himself in a way that he knows gathers more attention.

Oh please. Why immediately make it about race?

Who made it about race? No need to jump to conclusions -- read my post again.

Nice first post *rolls eyes*

Wear average Joe clothing while taking a drive, and you can be sure that nearly half of the masses that you meet on the street will be smirking to themselves thinking, "Kit car." So, get out those PP watches and leave behind the Charmin wipes! ;)

Nobody likes generalizations.

Oh please. Why immediately make it about race?

Well, ummm, it is. "rapper style dude" and "thought possibly stolen". C'mon buddy.

Rapper style dude doesnt necessarily designate race......

Yeah! It could have been this guy!

post-11187-1234987686_thumb.jpg

Should he have a reason to do that in his private place? It's you taking the photo and invade his privacy. I hate people who are more interested in the driver than the car.

Should he have a reason to do that in his private place? It's you taking the photo and invade his privacy. I hate people who are more interested in the driver than the car.

:iamwithstupid: