Latest Photos Of My 1983 Countach (Possibly for sale)

Porsche930

I am somewhere between selling the car and going the distance with a restoration. For those of you that had seen the car before refurbishment, I think we can all agree that it has been transformed in a positive way. I found out it was a poster car along the way (see the poster below), and it is running and driving nicely now that it has been serviced. If I keep it, I am probably going to replace the exhaust and definitely the rims if I can find a set of original front rims (already purchased rears). If anyone has any info on this car, please let me know, or if you want to make an offer, feel free to PM me (I am not needing to sell so only if the price makes sense).

DSC01344.JPG

DSC01353.JPG

DSC01357.JPG

Lamborghini5.jpg

DSC01337.JPG

DSC01176_2_.JPG

It might help bring more money, to remove the aftermarket body flares. Unless of course, you prefer it that way.

Lamborghini parts, still has the original flares for sale. It will take a lot of detailed work, to have the factory flares fit the panels. They will not fit, when they are installed on the car. The body parts are not the exact same size.

i think the body kit might be ok. Because of the posters , there are some with this and wouldnt really be a complete minus... the wheels on the other hand.... got to go....

i think the body kit might be ok. Because of the posters , there are some with this and wouldnt really be a complete minus... the wheels on the other hand.... got to go....

:iamwithstupid: and front needs to be lowered.

wheels do nothing for the car.

Danny, the rear panels look good IMO, I bought a '65 Stingray Vert and it had slightly (and tastefully) flaired fenders with 235/70 tires, when I restored it, which included a full respray, I pondered whether to remove the flairs and return to the origjnal skinny rims and tires..... at the end I kept the flairs.... glad I did too.

Alex

Those wheels have got to go. They make the car look like a kit car. Is it just me or is there something wrong with the paintjob ?? The reflections just don't look right coming off the car on the very first photo.

Sorry, but not just the wheels but the side skirts have to also go..

Too kitcar-ish. I'd also replace the front side markers. Congrats on the work so far.

• 2 weeks later...

if you dont need the money, keep it, it's a classic and yours looks pretty clean from what I can see

Those wheels have got to go. They make the car look like a kit car. Is it just me or is there something wrong with the paintjob ?? The reflections just don't look right coming off the car on the very first photo.

The reflections are probably clouds - Countach cars are so flat that they reflect the sky, same thing happened when I photgraphed mine.

2igiusm.jpg

Danny's red color is sharp IMO

Alex