Monaco Bodyguards is back!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... His last post and last time on here was on December 19th

Have been very very busy and travelling lately...all in order to prepare our biggest, longest (more than 1,5 month) and by far most risky operation in Central America.... ever.

But before leaving again, in just a few hours, I would like send this greeting to ALL my friends at Lambo Power, stay safe guys:

Hope all is well! :eusa_think:

He was very busy last I heard.. hopefully just work

people do work and are busy.

Not me of course.

:iamwithstupid:

and Timsim? Anyone know how he is doing?

It's MONACO BODYGUARDS. Don't make him have to break you in half! He did say something about dangerous deep cover in South America.

TimSim is a nice guy. He said he had health issues. I hope he's okay. I do know his excellent condition orange 06, is on eBay for 125000 buy it now. That car is probably one of the nicest no stories 06's available. Tim sold it a while back and now it's for sale again. Actually it looks like ECS is the broker.

• 5 weeks later...

If he told you, he'd have to kill you :eusa_shhh:

Monaco where are you? Anyone know him???????????????

I sent him a PM earlier last week, haven't heard from him yet. I'm concerned.

I'm concerned too. It's been almost 5 months since he logged in. Well my prayers are with him for his health and happiness.

His post from december says he is going on a 1.5 month mission that is very dangerous. now its been 5 months and no posts. doesn't look good but hopefully he is just busy with work.

:eusa_think:

Hopefully he just got another mission after that one ended and is busy, but the fact that he said it was dangerous concerns me. Wish he would just check in long enough to say he's okay.

I wish he would too, not normal for him he was always very active here.. Do we know his full real name?

I hope he is ok, and the guy on the photo not is his friend.

Photo: Stein Bagger

12486609_31927dce329e9bbc18d4585efbe855c0_1_.jpg

I tried to do a pretty extensive search and this is all I came up with.

Is this his company?

Monaco Bodyguards

I don't think so Caleb. I had found something that I think was his a while ago and it did not look like that. I hope he is doing well, really nice guy. He actually sent me a PM on my birthday last year wishing me well. I have chatted with him a bit, would be nice to hear back from him again.

I don't think so Caleb. I had found something that I think was his a while ago and it did not look like that. I hope he is doing well, really nice guy. He actually sent me a PM on my birthday last year wishing me well. I have chatted with him a bit, would be nice to hear back from him again.

That stinks, I looked online for a couple hours last night and came up with nothing besides that site.