FS: 03 Murci orange/black alcantara $145K - Sold

beachbummed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he beefs up the suspension to cope with the power

It truly doesn't need it. It handles all the power very well stock.

sold yet?

This is by far the best deal out there especially with that color.

Not yet- several tire kickers and one putz trying to pull the "collapsing market" shit on me to lower my price. But now that it's back at the beach I'm beginning to have second thoughts.

SOLD! I hate to see her go, especially after running with Rhyno and his buddies for the last two days in three TTG's and an MC12, but like I said before, it was time. New owner is a really great guy and he'll be on the forum soon. His name is Sam and you guys give him a good welcome when he shows up. I met him when I was outside having lunch at my favorite Destin hang out earlier this week. He pulled up with a smoking blonde with low cut black dress and big boobs. Of course, I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride and she said yes. They ended up hanging with me and my friends for the rest of the day. Next morning he saw my listing on Ebay and called to say he'd take it.

Good to hear it went to a good guy. The end of an era, the beginning of a new one for you.

So Gil, what's next?

congrats but as gasman said whats next?

Im sure its bittersweet to see your Murci go.

Now, its time to start shopping.

I'm always shopping. But this time I think I'm going to take a breather and relax for a few months. I'm beginning to understand why Joe decided to take a break- sometimes I felt like Gollum. "Gots to drive my precious all the time" LOL. It seriously is an addiction.

I'm always shopping. But this time I think I'm going to take a breather and relax for a few months. I'm beginning to understand why Joe decided to take a break- sometimes I felt like Gollum. "Gots to drive my precious all the time" LOL. It seriously is an addiction.

:eusa_wall:

SOLD! I hate to see her go, especially after running with Rhyno and his buddies for the last two days in three TTG's and an MC12, but like I said before, it was time. New owner is a really great guy and he'll be on the forum soon. His name is Sam and you guys give him a good welcome when he shows up. I met him when I was outside having lunch at my favorite Destin hang out earlier this week. He pulled up with a smoking blonde with low cut black dress and big boobs. Of course, I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride and she said yes. They ended up hanging with me and my friends for the rest of the day. Next morning he saw my listing on Ebay and called to say he'd take it.

Off course with someone with such a name like 'Sam', surely he'd have a hot chick with him. :)

Welcome to the live of Lamboless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Lambo_ass_.jpgHi Guys, I happen to have stumbled upon this website and post about this 03 Murci, Im the new owner of the car and have never met or spoke to any previous owners. I guess whoever owned it before me (Sam) must have wrecked this thing because I bought it at a car auction with rear end damage, sense then repaired it and am now driving it, ironically my name is also Sam lol, so I was hoping to get in touch with Sam or any earlier owners to possibly get maintenance records, air bag key, second set of keys or just get more history on my car, I will post more pictures as soon as I take some good ones, but here is one I just snapped.

Mine was a Rosso Andromeda Murcie which was exported to Sydney to some buyer by the name of Wolfgang. Also mine was in mint condition, thats how I take care of my cars :)

Lambo_ass_.jpgHi Guys, I happen to have stumbled upon this website and post about this 03 Murci, Im the new owner of the car and have never met or spoke to any previous owners. I guess whoever owned it before me (Sam) must have wrecked this thing because I bought it at a car auction with rear end damage, sense then repaired it and am now driving it, ironically my name is also Sam lol, so I was hoping to get in touch with Sam or any earlier owners to possibly get maintenance records, air bag key, second set of keys or just get more history on my car, I will post more pictures as soon as I take some good ones, but here is one I just snapped.

I don't think your car qualifies as "compact". Just sayin.

Engine is still a bit further up...but when you start pricing all the pieces...would add up quick....unless u found a donor car with a destroyed front end...glad it got fixed and is on the road tho...poor murci