LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

This is verbatim exactly what my father said to my mother when he proposed.

:icon_mrgreen:

I can see the Clown's frustration. Yet, he alludes to another problem with our society. Juciee wanted a bailout and the Clown wants to blame everyone but himself ie. no personal responsibility for his actions, and threats of litigation against everyone.

If people would just take care of their own business and take responsibility for their actions this world would be a better place.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_mrgreen:

I can see the Clown's frustration. Yet, he alludes to another problem with our society. Juciee wanted a bailout and the Clown wants to blame everyone but himself ie. no personal responsibility for his actions, and threats of litigation against everyone.

If people would just take care of their own business and take responsibility for their actions this world would be a better place.

Well said!

The clown does have a point that even if the fuel shutoff does not function, it should be designed so that fuel does not spill onto the cats. This is not the first G car to burn to the ground in this situation. Lambo should not have to pay for it but they should at least review the design. It doesn't seem to me that our painted urban entrepreneur is chasing an ambulance as much as he just wants some answers. The krauts that designed the car brag about engineering all the time, why not engineer a fuel door location that doesn't expose excess fuel to an ignition source?

Someone earlier said coolant is flammable? HUH? What kind of coolant is flammable?

Someone earlier said coolant is flammable? HUH? What kind of coolant is flammable?

ETHYLENE GLYCOL

Fire:

Flash point: 111C (232F) CC

Autoignition temperature: 398C (748F)

Flammable limits in air % by volume:

lel: 3.2; uel: 15.3

Slight to moderate fire hazard when exposed to heat or flame.

The clown does have a point that even if the fuel shutoff does not function, it should be designed so that fuel does not spill onto the cats. This is not the first G car to burn to the ground in this situation. Lambo should not have to pay for it but they should at least review the design. It doesn't seem to me that our painted urban entrepreneur is chasing an ambulance as much as he just wants some answers. The krauts that designed the car brag about engineering all the time, why not engineer a fuel door location that doesn't expose excess fuel to an ignition source?

Here you go: http://www.croberts.com/coolant.htm

I still can't figure out why he got so pissed off? :eusa_think:

we need more photoshop!!!!! :lol2:

In the mountain passes here in Washington, when you get close to the summit, you will typically see burn spots on the side of the road where cars burned up. They are almost always related to overheating, coolant spraying inside the engine compartment and a resulting fire. It could be the case here, but that's up to the lawyers to sort out.

Yo yo yo... Hold up while ApizzleOverstizzle drops dis...

Quit foolin' 'round, ink slinging clown, dog ass luck come to yo town!

What-da-fcuk have you been thinkin'? Don't walk away when the whip be drinkin'.

Tha pump don't stop... shit, dats lame, three-hunna G's goes up in flame!

I hear you spitting some game, some joke, nigga tell yo bitch to go git yo smokes!

Now you Chuck Norris, Segal, fuckin' Rambo, sumbody gonna pay, and it ain't gonna be Lambo!

But don't be mad, don't be frownin', git on dat cruise, do you some clownin'

There's just one thing, one thing I knows, RESPECT YO NEXT WHIP, dey betta than hos.

EPIC! - ALL WIN right here. CLOWN BE OWNED!

+1

I still pray before I go to bed every night that this thread won't be locked down, I think we should sticky it. Or maybe even have it on the first page of the site and make all new members read the whole thread before they can register.

+1

aaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone with some sence ... you shoud not walk on egg shells evrytime you feul you car ... an they do need to make it so the gas does not end up in a heated area even if you over flow your tank ... what pissing me off about this shit is the fact that you fucker say it my bad ..fcuk this .. is it the first time this happens ???????????????????/ NO ITS NOT !!! an it will keep happening if they dont change or fix the problem ... it is a problem so why shouldnt the pay for it ????? fcuk it ill be the first do get a new car out of it ...oh an thank god i didnt get hurt ..

oh and as for the chicks ..well let just say SQIRTS ALL OVER MY BED .. .OH SORRY MAYBE MOST OF YOU NEVER HAD A SQIRTING CHICK IN YOUR BED ...LMAO ..YEAH I GOT PIST OFF AT THE BULLSHIT .. i was thinkin that this site was to help get info .. but i see all you guys just like talking shit ... an its cool fcuk it ..an unlike most of you here i would help someone out if i could if it happen to one of you .... so whatever

aaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone with some sence ... you shoud not walk on egg shells evrytime you feul you car ... an they do need to make it so the gas does not end up in a heated area even if you over flow your tank ... what pissing me off about this shit is the fact that you fucker say it my bad ..fcuk this .. is it the first time this happens ???????????????????/ NO ITS NOT !!! an it will keep happening if they dont change or fix the problem ... it is a problem so why shouldnt the pay for it ????? fcuk it ill be the first do get a new car out of it ...oh an thank god i didnt get hurt ..

oh and as for the chicks ..well let just say SQIRTS ALL OVER MY BED .. .OH SORRY MAYBE MOST OF YOU NEVER HAD A SQIRTING CHICK IN YOUR BED ...LMAO ..YEAH I GOT PIST OFF AT THE BULLSHIT .. i was thinkin that this site was to help get info .. but i see all you guys just like talking shit ... an its cool fcuk it ..an unlike most of you here i would help someone out if i could if it happen to one of you .... so whatever

So to recap, in this thread we've got squirting teenagers, burning Lamborghinis, baby blue leisure suits, and dancing tattooed clowns.

:eusa_think:

Perhaps between banging the 18 year olds, he did some rough math..... and figured out he has 130 payments left(@around 2k per month) to make on that uninsured burnt up G Spyder. Enough to make anyone go bi-polar.

edit: Will the gas station insurance company go after him for negligence? If so there is another 50 to 100k liability he could be facing.

no itmore like 4000 a month

So to recap, in this thread we've got squirting teenagers, burning Lamborghinis, baby blue leisure suits, and dancing tattooed clowns.

Isnt that the recipe for one of the most entertaining threads ever? I mean who can make this stuff up!?!? No one!!

I do have to say MYTATTOOSHOP...i admire your ability to handle this situation...if that were my car id probably be livid!

I concur :icon_thumleft:

I don't get it why so many people care about his situation.

If he f'ed it up, he'll notice it himself and will pay the price. ;)

Are you leasing it thru your biz, the tat shop?

yup an just spoke with them tellin them if all is fcuk i will still pay out of pocket .. thats not the point here .. that fuckin car for what you pay should not burn at a station even if i spill a cap of gass on it ..it should be sealed in the area

sorry to hear about your car loss

can i ask if the pump have some sort of a lock function in US? it happened me to find only one pump in Italy that has not it and some diesel came off over the car....

i would venture to say if it would have been a Gallardo i could have had the same problem ....

i would say there should be some sort of device for the fuel to not "over"fill the cars in US? is it correct ?