SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

Im sure the Maricopa County DA would find that interesting. Might even get his bail revoked.

How do we get that to them?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should pop 'em fo' wat he juss said, but omelette dis one slide!!!

I was actually wondering why no one has administered a severe beating to that clown yet... Doesn't he go to car meets?

Don't worry " every dog has his day " Allan has it comming.

Well, at least we know he did not win his spelling bee as a youth.

I should pop 'em fo' wat he juss said, but omelette dis one slide!!!

I was actually wondering why no one has administered a severe beating to that clown yet... Doesn't he go to car meets?

Don't worry " every dog has his day " Allan has it comming.

Well, at least we know he did not win his spelling bee as a youth.

Maybe He wants to race me on a busy Scottsdale street?

Haha they removed it.. Fortunately I screen saved it. :icon_mrgreen:

Bluemax should be paying the mods at MBworld.... This is the third time theyve saved him from himself...

hey off topic, and not sure if anyone has brought this up, but if the clown had positioned the 'squirters' just right , THEY could have put out the fire :la: BEFORE it 'burntdown' the G......just a thought.....carry on.

If only Allan had a crack team of lawyers reviewing the MBworld material. Hopefully someone will make a mistake. It is just a matter of time...

Speaking of Lawyers and crack, my offer still stands.... Send me 8K and I will take a picture of me with it shoved in my butt!

I'm glad you screen saved it Allan. As I was catching up with this thread, I was thinking the same thing!

Do you know what really fucks me off about this whole gang fcuk?

The knobheads that gave money to Preacher Juice63 probably have never given a real quantity of cash equal to what they gave Juice to a REAL worthwhile Charitable need.

Tonight in the UK we have Comic Relief, all day people do funny things or big challenges for a whole load of global charities. 9 celebs climbed Kilmanjaro to raise cash to prevent Malaria spreading because a child dies from Malaria every 30 seconds.

Question Give money to that or to someone so they can get their 3 pointed star badge from an impound?

Tricky. Yet we all know what they did.

I agree we all need to be MORE CHARITABLE.

This was something I do feel i learned. I lost faith in people, as this thread goes on I continue to lose faith in people.

However, what my MBWORLD BROTHERS did is something you never see on the internet. For a brief moment we all became human.

ok now fcuk off

I agree we all need to be MORE CHARITABLE.

This was something I do feel i learned. I lost faith in people, as this thread goes on I continue to lose faith in people.

However, what my MBWORLD BROTHERS did is something you never see on the internet. For a brief moment we all became human.

ok now fcuk off

What's up someone repo the tree you normally hug?

What's up someone repo the tree you normally hug?

Plant another?

Dude YOUR MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO

http://www.dwiggs.com/default.html

I will allow you some time to come to grips with the fact that you truly are the dumbest fcuking toolbag on the planet if you think that is me.

And, it's you're not your.

I will allow you some time to come to grips with the fact that you truly are the dumbest fcuking toolbag on the planet if you think that is me.

And, it's you're not your.

YOU'RE a kid bro, just a kid

Dude YOUR MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO

http://www.dwiggs.com/default.html

FWIW.... Thats not him.... However, Im sure that website is soon to become the basis our fourth epic thread this week.

(A little preview- I would pay money for Dave to post a Glamour shot like that with his dog)

(P.S. Dave- I didnt know you had crabs? :lol2: )

pix_crab.jpg

YOU'RE a kid bro, just a kid

First off, don't call me bro. You don't know me, and, if you did, you wouldn't be calling me bro.

I suppose the fact that the guy has a differnt FIRST and LAST name than mine is beyond your powers of reasoning not to mention the fact he has a picture with a dog that looks nothing like a great dane, but again, I wouldn't want to take your last 'straw' from you on the basis of pesky little things like facts.

FWIW.... Thats not him....

(however, I would pay money for Dave to post a Glamour shot like that with his dog)

I'm TAKING DONATIONS!!!!!!! It will help me towards my Veyron! :lol2: