SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

Holy shit, can't believe the douchery here, treating juice like this you guys are some tools. Some of you seem ok, but honestly some of you must have no penis at all. The guy had a hard time with his payments because of his job, its not like he bought the car without being able to pay for it. He's had a hard time, and now he's back on track. I'm sure it must be hard for all you multi-millionare members to understand, but unlike Allen we have to actually pay for our cars.

Gone.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLAN, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE! MY 1996 HONDA CIVIC DX (WITH NO MODS) VS YOUR LAMBO AT WILLOW SPRINGS!

THE WAGER: YOUR DAIRY QUEEN BUSINESS FOR MY 60K CONDO

THE TRACK: WILLOW SPRINGS (BEFORE YOU GET UR FACE MELTED BY JRCART)

Now Most of you are thinking am I nuts? The answer is:

No. There is nothing to worry about. Allan too chicken to show up that day. Maybe DQ needs inventory done?

Gone.

Its funny to hear these fools make fun of ANYONE. Especially a guy who just had his car repeod and couldnt come up with 8k to get it back..

In my case they all go back to the same old stories:

Allan bangs 63 yr old woman to get his car....lol

Allan has a dairy queen... LOL What i do find particularly funny was that even if that were the case... its not my car getting repoed..

Allan lives in a small house.... well if you consider 6,000 sq ft with a 250k pool small then youve got me beat!

Then they post a pic of me in the ferrari jacket. unfortunately, I posted that pic myself. Im secure enough to laugh at myself. I dont give a fcuk. At the end of the day I know I have no payments except for mortgage payments, my cars are all paid for, even my leased Escalade i paid the lease upfront and if god forbid something were to happen I surely wouldnt be worried about how to get my leased Benz back! I live life happily knowing that I will never have to make an absolute fool of myself panhandling on the internet to save a car.

By now it should be clear to everyone that Juicee is a irresponsible, delusional loser, with sociopathic tendencies, the kind of guy that will take advantage of friends, family and the members of MBworld, a guy who pretends to have a moral code, but in reality has none at all. This is all perfectly clear to everyone EXCEPT Juicee himself.

Arguing with people like this is a waste of time because they don't have the mental capacity to distinguish right or wrong. That's what I like about this board, guys like Juicee, even if they own Lambos and live large, get outted and called on their bullshit PDQ. :icon_thumleft:

By now it should be clear to everyone that Juicee is a irresponsible, delusional loser, with sociopathic tendencies, the kind of guy that will take advantage of friends, family and the members of MBworld, a guy who pretends to have a moral code, but in reality has none at all. This is all perfectly clear to everyone EXCEPT Juicee himself.

:iamwithstupid: Every post he makes here defending himself proves your point even further.

I left when the page was at 16, and just caught up. Hilarity ensued. I hate being away from a computer on the weekends. This is priceless. Abefroman shows up, hell we should see Herr Taco soon. :lol2:

I say anybody who posts from here on who has under 10 posts gets booted immediately. Enough of the idiots.

:iamwithstupid:

Its funny to hear these fools make fun of ANYONE. Especially a guy who just had his car repeod and couldnt come up with 8k to get it back..

In my case they all go back to the same old stories:

Allan bangs 63 yr old woman to get his car....lol

Allan has a dairy queen... LOL What i do find particularly funny was that even if that were the case... its not my car getting repoed..

Allan lives in a small house.... well if you consider 6,000 sq ft with a 250k pool small then youve got me beat!

Then they post a pic of me in the ferrari jacket. unfortunately, I posted that pic myself. Im secure enough to laugh at myself. I dont give a fcuk. At the end of the day I know I have no payments except for mortgage payments, my cars are all paid for, even my leased Escalade i paid the lease upfront and if god forbid something were to happen I surely wouldnt be worried about how to get my leased Benz back! I live life happily knowing that I will never have to make an absolute fool of myself panhandling on the internet to save a car.

My personal favorite is "Allan wimps out of a 10 race against a 520 hp Mercedes CLK with his 1000hp bananna"

My personal favorite is "Allan wimps out of a 10 race against a 520 hp Mercedes CLK with his 1000hp bananna"

Unfortunately for you, I never wimped out of anything. I said Id do it, however your "MANNING UP" track record falls short. Twice we have reiterated about your supposed race that you planned for weeks against a Plastic mess-06...... THEN NEVER SHOWED UP...... :icon_thumleft:

If I ever were in trouble I would ask real people who actually knew me to help me.

The funniest thing about that is that, from what I hear, your 'friends' wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

As far as the 63-year-old goes, my sources at AARP tell me she was closer to 80.

I say anybody who posts from here on who has under 10 posts gets booted immediately. Enough of the idiots.

How would that stop the idiots or you just mean the new idiots?

forum membership has increased 20% this week with all the MB fags.

School bus... Ram raid... Nut wing... Stupid pills... Infected Gerbil diarrhoea...

The funniest thing about that is that, from what I hear, your 'friends' wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

As far as the 63-year-old goes, my sources at AARP tell me she was closer to 80.

Wow..snappy comeback....

If any of you fuckers want to say something, say it through Juicee or JR. Those guys get to stay because at least they're entertaining.

Arguing with people like this is a waste of time because they don't have the mental capacity to distinguish right or wrong. That's what I like about this board, guys like Juicee, even if they own Lambos and live large, get outted and called on their bullshit PDQ. :icon_thumleft:

I actually had alot of respect for you.

I am not a pan handler(everyone will be made whole)

This was a short term loan, 2 weeks. They are there when you are broke, they are there when you have cheese, this was a very important test.

I accept, the irresponsible part, perhaps even delusional, maybe sociopathic, but I AM NOT A LIAR.

I understand the anger, and disbelief that is being cast here. But truly you must at the very least appreciate the fact that people did help, regardless of why, what or where.

I am sorry for my comments , especially the ones that were fueled by anger. I am sorry for calling someone's house small, I am sorry for all of it. I know many of you are taking shots at me, no worries I respectfully ask you give me a few weeks, it is going to be fine.

I beleive the generosity of mbworld helped turn around financial markets in the USA. Pretty good uptrend since the donations began.

I actually had alot of respect for you.

I am not a pan handler(everyone will be made whole)

This was a short term loan, 2 weeks. They are there when you are broke, they are there when you have cheese, this was a very important test.

I accept, the irresponsible part, perhaps even delusional, maybe sociopathic, but I AM NOT A LIAR.

You forgot loser.

What the fcuk is this? Every cock-gobbling internet reject wants to join the big boy forum and tries to start swining e-dicks with their first post??

LMAO

You forgot loser.

point taken, I am a loser, what I have losered I have gained back many times over in the friends I have made.

So when is the big race? Looks like Jr has challenged a member here who lacks a vehicle?

So maybe you could loan Allan a car to run at Willow? Thats what a true friend would do. Also why didn't one of you guys allow Allan to live with you since he no longer occupies his Az home?

Allan maybe you should of asked some of YOUR FRIENDS FOR HELP prior to your recent troubles. I have space in my home if you need a place to stay for a few months while things cool down in Az.

point taken, I am a loser, what I have losered I have gained back many times over in the friends I have made.

So when is the big race? Looks like Jr has challenged a member here who lacks a vehicle?

So maybe you could loan Allan a car to run at Willow? Thats what a true friend would do. Also why didn't one of you guys allow Allan to live with you since he no longer occupies his Az home?

Allan maybe you should of asked some of YOUR FRIENDS FOR HELP prior to your recent troubles. I have space in my home if you need a place to stay for a few months while things cool down in Az.

Please stop talking nonsense. It has already been established that you are an idiot. All you are doing is digging a deaper grave for yourself.

And fyi i live in Toronto. Just in case you flunked geography,that is on the east coast and Allan is in LA which is on the west coast. Does that answer your question about loaning a car ?

Please stop talking nonsense. It has already been established that you are an idiot. All you are doing is digging a deaper grave for yourself.

And fyi i live in Toronto. Just in case you flunked geography,that is on the east coast and Allan is in LA which is on the west coast. Does that answer your question about loaning a car ?

Thank you for confirming mr. Lambo's locale. My investigation had run out of steam just prior to your informative tid bit.

I will be right back I think Jr may have a new challenge for you , I assume your car has less hp than Allans and is likely better suited for a road course.

Thank you for confirming mr. Lambo's locale. My investigation had run out of steam just prior to your informative tid bit.

I will be right back I think Jr may have a new challenge for you , I assume your car has less hp than Allans and is likely better suited for a road course.

If your going to race (or have CockSucker race) BMWRACER, just give me the money instead and I will put it to a worthy cause because you have no chance in hell of ever winning.

BMWRACER has more track experience than anyone on those Benz forums... Also, Didn't BMWRACER just recently purchase a REAL race car.…? These Mercedes Forum guys are stupid!

BMWRACER just race them with your 722 SLR for the price of the cocksuckers car? I'm sure you need a beater to toy with? :eusa_think:

BMWRACER has more track experience than anyone on those Benz forums... Also, Didn't BMWRACER just recently purchase a REAL race car.…? These Mercedes Forum guys are stupid!

He's got lots of toys! :)