SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: I see youve got the same peeps working on your Dwiggs investigation as you do mine! :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

THIS Guy!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell do you guys post five more times before Im done editing one post???/

how the hell do you guys post five more times before Im done editing one post???/

It's the Monitor! :icon_mrgreen:

First off, don't call me bro. You don't know me, and, if you did, you wouldn't be calling me bro.

I suppose the fact that the guy has a differnt FIRST and LAST name than mine is beyond your powers of reasoning not to mention the fact he has a picture with a dog that looks nothing like a great dane, but again, I wouldn't want to take your last 'straw' from you on the basis of pesky little things like facts.

sorry BRO!

Don't tell me what to call you , your a homo fcuking sapien so whether you like it or not YOU ARE MY BRO, BRO

sorry DAVE, its so funny till its you someone is talking shit bout eh?

That was funny , at least it was for a tiny moment. You don't know me either but that did not stop you, did it?

Oh wait, you cannot be my bro because you are female? my apologies

sorry BRO!

Don't tell me what to call you , your a homo fcuking sapien so whether you like it or not YOU ARE MY BRO, BRO

sorry DAVE, its so funny till its you someone is talking shit bout eh?

That was funny , at least it was for a tiny moment. You don't know me either but that did not stop you, did it?

No, I am not your BRO. People like you are why men bust into kleenex instead of a vagina. It's fcuking HILARIOUS when YOU try to talk shit, because you can't.

I didn't have my POS repo'd. I am not hitting up E-friends for money. THAT is funny shit.

I talk shit on you because, for the 3rd time, you are a fcuking MORON.

I have just about had enough of this bullshit.

First of all there is is this loser called Juicee whatever the fcuk it is who cares. He is in some financial trouble .Nobody wishes that on him but he is a fcuk up to begin with and a loser to follow up . He turns to the internet to get some help which a stupid idea to begin with and makes an even bigger loser and idiot out of himself and the morons who donate to his cause are bigger idiots than he is but we will reserve judgment on that.

Next thing you know,Allan my son puts up up a post in fun or just to stir some shit(very entertaining btw) and all these idiotsa fall for it hook line and sinker.

So now we have Juciee( retard on a good day), JR dick sucker (who knows who the fcuk he is), some Christian idot who obviously is a cheearleader of some sort who are looking to get some kind of credibility.

I don't think i have read this much stupidity in a long time. My car is faster than your car, i have more money than you, in Juciee's case i can beg better than anyone else on line. Bottom line is WTF is wrong with you ASSHOLES?

Get a fcuking life. You have problems.Deal with them.Everybody has issues. How you deal with is what separates the men from the rest.

It's the Monitor! :icon_mrgreen:

OHHHHH!!!! You just wait til Monday..... Or a week from monday when I finally have it set up..... Ill be posting circles around all of you!!!!

(my... This is starting to sound familiar)

OHHHHH!!!! You just wait til Monday..... Or a week from monday when I finally have it set up..... Ill be posting circles around all of you!!!!

(my... This is starting to sound familiar)

HAHAH! You should have gone with the Alienware, not the GIRLY Dell! Then you could try! :icon_mrgreen:

HAHAH! You should have gone with the Alienware, not the GIRLY Dell! Then you could try! :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah.... I think the three foot tall tower with the LCD lighting is pimp enough thanks.... I dont need a desktop that looks like Sigourney Weavers poon.

Yeah.... I think the three foot tall tower with the LCD lighting is pimp enough thanks.... I dont need a desktop that looks like Sigourney Weavers poon.

I will defer to your expertise on the LCD lighted pimpness of Sig's Poon! :lol2:

My tower is actually only about 16-18" tall, but it does had cool ass lighting when I want! :)

I have just about had enough of this bullshit.

First of all there is is this loser called Juicee whtever the fcuk it is. H

Oh shit... Now weve gone and done it.....

In my defesne, I have the flu... And am loaded on cough syrup right now.... So go easy on me...

(P.S. is it possible to OD on "Centrum Kids" Dora the Explora vitamins? Ive been popping these things like candy for the last 30 minutes.....)

Dell owns Alienware.

I know, but they basically just helped out their service department. Alienware still creates its 'own' PCs and laptops and is a niche brand per se.

Hows that for Photoshop!!!! :icon_butt:

The beauty brings a tear to my eye. I want that framed in my garage.

Thank you Picasso.

Pffft Click

OH.... MY.... GOD.....

Thats fcuking it... Thread is closed.... Nobody can top that....

My hat is off to you sir....