SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

What exactly is your goal here juicee? What kind of investigation are you doing? I assure you whoever is giving you information about Allan is totally off base. Put aside all this petty bullshit boy racer nonsense and think about the fact that you came on the internet and groveled to your fellow board members to get back a LEASED car that you couldn't make the payments on.

Come on man, grow up.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for confirming mr. Lambo's locale. My investigation had run out of steam just prior to your informative tid bit.

I will be right back I think Jr may have a new challenge for you , I assume your car has less hp than Allans and is likely better suited for a road course.

This could be the most naive post on LP ever.

If your going to race (or have CockSucker race) BMWRACER, just give me the money instead and I will put it to a worthy cause because you have no chance in hell of ever winning.

That good eh? Whats he got?

I honestly would love to see someone step up with a car to run Jr. That Black series needs to get back where it belongs, so whats the story? BMWRACER seems to have the respect of all you guys, does he have the vehicle? I really hope someone here can give Allan a car to use , since Allan is here in LA NOW and JR's car is Here as well.

ALLAN COMON MAN you have to know someone that can loan you a car for a day at Willow?

I know you guys are watching me type. Gawd this place is psycho

What exactly is your goal here juicee? What kind of investigation are you doing? I assure you whoever is giving you information about Allan is totally off base. Put aside all this petty bullshit boy racer nonsense and think about the fact that you came on the internet and groveled to your fellow board members to get back a LEASED car that you couldn't make the payments on.

Come on man, grow up.

Mr. Abolfaz,

I saw how you had some sympathy for me and also noted that you likely would help your friends if asked? correct?

One second while I attain the definition of groveled....to behave humbly or abjectly, yes I did.

Ok, fact, I can make my payments

of the 8k attained I provided 5k of it and will be paying back 4k to the members that loaned out 3k. seems like a pretty good business deal

thanks for your earlier support

BMWRACER just race them with your 722 SLR for the price of the cocksuckers car? I'm sure you need a beater to toy with? :eusa_think:

That would be a total waste of my time even though i like cocksucker's car minus the wheels.

thanks for your earlier support

Whats your point here? Why continue posting nonsense? Perhaps I was sympathetic to your situation, at first I was under the impression that you only owed $8k on the car then I realized that was what you were behind and that the car was a LEASE! Forgive my lack of attention to your MBworld thread, I didn't take the time to read through the thread.

If I was in your shoes, I would spend less time here trying to create some inter board web war and concentrate on getting your life on track. I'm also afraid I have to agree with Allan, how can someone living your lifestyle not have access to $8k and have to go online and beg for the money?

That would be a total waste of my time even though i like cocksucker's car minus the wheels.

So you approve of the doors YO?!

Juicee,

You can't be surprised at the reaction to you asking for money to get back a leased $100K Mercedes. It is a natural backlash to such an act.

I mentioned before that I'm personally not doing well (same with millions of other people right now). I am probably going to lose everything, can't sign my kids up for the sports they have played for most of their lives. I dread when the kids come home with sheets from school. $40 for a school trip to a Medieval Times thing. $12 for this trip, $20 for that trip.

I'm embarrassed but humbled enough to say that those things are very tough for me.

I have borrowed some money from my mom to pay these little trivial things but she is in a financial mess too, me bailing her out of some legal troubles due to alcoholism to the tune of around $50K are most of the reason I'm in this position.

However, with all that, I keep trying. I keep sending out resumes, I keep trying to work at the job I have now, grasping at the hope of making some money to try and get out of the huge debt I am in. I can't answer the phone because it's a creditor and I just can't pay.

Yet I will not ever go on a forum and ask for money. Especially a forum with people that I consider 'friends' and respect.

I'm not saying that makes me better or worse than you, but I'm just saying you certainly can't be surprised at the response to you asking for money for a car. Really.

So you approve of the doors YO?!

What doors? Don't tell me they have been modified . I only know what the black series looks like and i don't think the Dymags look good on the car.

What doors? Don't tell me they have been modified . I only know what the black series looks like and i don't think the Dymags look good on the car.

LAMBO DOORS ON IT MR. BRO!

NO SHIT .

I take it back then.

Come on! Lambo Doors, Black Series and yellow driving shoes! :icon_super: :lol2:

Juicee,

You can't be surprised at the reaction to you asking for money to get back a leased $100K Mercedes. It is a natural backlash to such an act.

I mentioned before that I'm personally not doing well (same with millions of other people right now). I am probably going to lose everything, can't sign my kids up for the sports they have played for most of their lives. I dread when the kids come home with sheets from school. $40 for a school trip to a Medieval Times thing. $12 for this trip, $20 for that trip.

I'm embarrassed but humbled enough to say that those things are very tough for me.

I have borrowed some money from my mom to pay these little trivial things but she is in a financial mess too, me bailing her out of some legal troubles due to alcoholism to the tune of around $50K are most of the reason I'm in this position.

However, with all that, I keep trying. I keep sending out resumes, I keep trying to work at the job I have now, grasping at the hope of making some money to try and get out of the huge debt I am in. I can't answer the phone because it's a creditor and I just can't pay.

Yet I will not ever go on a forum and ask for money. Especially a forum with people that I consider 'friends' and respect.

I'm not saying that makes me better or worse than you, but I'm just saying you certainly can't be surprised at the response to you asking for money for a car. Really.

I am sorry for your recent troubles, I chose to not continue pretending and make a decision. What transpired was INSPIRATIONAL.

Since the members here are obviously NOT MY FRIENDS it really does not matter at all what they think of my actions. For you it seems as if your pride is getting in the way of you asking for help. The leased car was absolutely not the issue, you guys failing to see the positive of friends helping friends continues to perplex me. Guess when your so wealthy you no longer continue to see yourself as part of a community. I have news for you rich folks

By Ben Rooney, CNNMoney.com staff writer

The financial crisis has weighed heavily on American households, and millionaires are no exception, according to a report released Wednesday.

The number of American households with a net worth of $1 million or more, excluding the value of their primary residence, fell 27% to 6.7 million in 2008 from an all-time high of 9.2 million the year before, according to a report from market research firm Spectrem Group.

ADVERTISEMENT

"America has a lot fewer millionaires than when this economic crisis began," said George Walper, president of Spectrem Group, in a written statement.

But don't weep only for the 2.5 million fewer millionaires. The report, which is based on surveys of 3,000 affluent households, also showed the number of both multi-millionaires and aspiring millionaires plummeted last year.

Affluent households, defined as those with a net worth of $500,000 or more, declined 28% to 11.3 million from 15.7 million.

Even the very rich have not been immune. Households worth $5 million or more, excluding primary residence, fell 28% to 840,000 last year from 1.16 million households in 2007.

"The culprit is not just the stock market, which we all know has dropped precipitously, but broad declines in the asset classes available to the nation's wealthiest investors," Walper said.

Respondents said the average value of investments in their principal residence, mutual funds, managed accounts and IRAs all fell in 2008 versus 2007, according to the report.

Millionaire households estimated that the financial crisis dented their net worth by between 30% and 40%. And the survey's measure of investor attitude fell to an all-time low.

With such a grim economic outlook, about 45% of respondents said they have made changes to their investment portfolios.

A majority of respondents said they are shifting capital into safer assets such as cash. But about 30% of those surveyed, mostly younger households, indicated that they are still buying stocks.

The report did not bode well for financial advisers. Only 36% of those surveyed said they have a satisfactory relationship with their primary financial adviser. That's down from 85% last year.

He has stock doors on the BS, that is the DTM in his sig.

Since the members here are obviously NOT MY FRIENDS it really does not matter at all what they think of my actions.

I didn't mean your friends here. I meant on the MB forum.

For you it seems as if your pride is getting in the way of you asking for help.

That and dignity. I doubt I will ever get the money to get out of the hell, but at least I'll still have those other things.

forum membership has increased 20% this week with all the MB fags.

What are all these MB guys doing here anyway, why dont they just go back to their forum and be happy, everyones car is good in it's own way, just go back to your own forums.

I didn't mean your friends here. I meant on the MB forum.

That and dignity. I doubt I will ever get the money to get out of the hell, but at least I'll still have those other things.

I still have a chance thanks to the members of mbworld. I don't know how you can knock other people's charity.

even if you do not ask for money, support from friends comes in so many forms. You talking about this in a public forum to me says you need help, maybe not the cash , but some support, perhaps a lead on a job, an uplifting story. Help comes in so many shapes and sizes, last week I felt hopeless like you are feeling now. Once people said they would help it motivated me to save my credit, I know I can pay them back so I asked. My family is not in the position to help, so I turned to the members of an internet forum, I recieved 98% positive support from members of several car enthusiast forums.

Maybe members here could help you obtain a job, give encouragement etc. If I can help you by paying for the kids field trip I will 100% do it, just because thats the right thing to do.

A member here offered help, I don't think the people here are as terrible as they like to appear. I am certain if one of you guys really needed help and posted it , people would respond, at least I would hope so.

I still have a chance thanks to the members of mbworld. I don't know how you can knock other people's charity.

even if you do not ask for money, support from friends comes in so many forms. You talking about this in a public forum to me says you need help, maybe not the cash , but some support, perhaps a lead on a job, an uplifting story. Help comes in so many shapes and sizes, last week I felt hopeless like you are feeling now. Once people said they would help it motivated me to save my credit, I know I can pay them back so I asked. My family is not in the position to help, so I turned to the members of an internet forum, I recieved 98% positive support from members of several car enthusiast forums.

Maybe members here could help you obtain a job, give encouragement etc. If I can help you by paying for the kids field trip I will 100% do it, just because thats the right thing to do.

A member here offered help, I don't think the people here are as terrible as they like to appear. I am certain if one of you guys really needed help and posted it , people would respond, at least I would hope so.

I have chosen not to step in this mess as it is none of my business and I have no interest in it, but it seems like things and threats have gone too far! from the beginning it seems as though Allan was pointing out a fact regarding you and your posting on a MB forum. Whether that was to poke fun or in sheer astonishment; I don't know, nor care. However, what I do have a problem with are the lies which have been slandered and disseminated freely throughout the internet regarding members of this forum??

Sizes of homes, where people live, criminal records, investigations and false marriages?????????

These are all lies and are complete BS! Juicee, there is a difference between spreading the word on actual facts whether that was right or not, that's up to your own discretion. However, spreading complete bogus defamatory statements across forums is quite different (Juicee, JR).