SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

I actually had alot of respect for you.

I am not a pan handler(everyone will be made whole)

This was a short term loan, 2 weeks. They are there when you are broke, they are there when you have cheese, this was a very important test.

I accept, the irresponsible part, perhaps even delusional, maybe sociopathic, but I AM NOT A LIAR.

I understand the anger, and disbelief that is being cast here. But truly you must at the very least appreciate the fact that people did help, regardless of why, what or where.

I am sorry for my comments , especially the ones that were fueled by anger. I am sorry for calling someone's house small, I am sorry for all of it. I know many of you are taking shots at me, no worries I respectfully ask you give me a few weeks, it is going to be fine.

I beleive the generosity of mbworld helped turn around financial markets in the USA. Pretty good uptrend since the donations began.

AND you still have no idea what an e63 is to a clk63 to an e55. Still a Moron in my eyes.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan why dont you just come clean as I have,

You are not perfect and YOU have problems , they maybe a different type of problem but you are not as wealthy as you once were.

Many of you likely are having financial trouble but are too pig headed to admit it.

You asked for help, yet how much cash have you recieved from membership here? hmmm looks like you did get a 3.00 pledge not much considering you have been displaced.

I have not benefited from anything MBFINANCIAL has done, it has been the opposite. I hope that things change between banks and the consumer, I hope they learn to work with us and not against us, taking the car back hurts all of us including the bank. I am simply doing the responsible thing and my homies helped me.

Relax , I am not looking for you , I find you interesting, an Icon in a way.

Thanks for the detailed post, this simply means the secondary wave has been effective, data mining has certainly put pressure on you to at least start responding to some of the mis-conceptions about you.

Im sorry the thread has gotten so serious, hopefully you guys will lighten up, Im getting the car back and I came up with over 60% of the funds on weekly income.

Thanks for your concern, I am quite certain I own more real property than you, part of the reason I am CASH POOR

You Sir is a big damn idiot.

I'll bet juicee is probably a teenager as is cocksucker. What kind of fools keep seeking attention the way they do? Only teenagers! Saying they are leasing their cls63 and clk63...What person is proud of leasing their Mercedes... And can barely afford the payments?… Besides living beyond their means, $8,000 dollars? Are you serious? If you can lease a 100k Mercedes , you can pull a cash advance or have your bank loan you some money since you are such a BALLER. This is a Joke, juicee is a JOKE. A teenage kid.... No way in hell could they be an adult! He is the definition of a “KEYBOARD WARRIOR“ !

I'll bet juicee is probably a teenager as is cocksucker. What kind of fools keep seeking attention the way they do? Only teenagers! Saying they are leasing their cls63 and clk63...What person is proud of leasing their Mercedes... And can barely afford the payments?… Besides living beyond their means, $8,000 dollars? Are you serious? If you can lease a 100k Mercedes , you can pull a cash advance or have your bank loan you some money since you are such a BALLER. This is a Joke, juicee is a JOKE. A teenage kid.... No way in hell could they be an adult! He is the definition of a "KEYBOARD WARRIOR" !

It's inconceivable that one could not find $8,000.00 in dire straights. Even in the most severe circumstance, guys driving these vehicles have personal lines of credit of 1MM, 2MM, 5MM or more to draw upon.

Something is severely fucked up about this story. I suspect there are themes of pride, arrogance, self-worth, and stubborness that are coming into play...

I have a feeling "The Juice" is just one big song hit away from paying off his debt.

Maybe his hit single "Love Yourself" will do it? Or maybe the original title of "Babys Got it"?

Or maybe its just wardrobe choice that's poor???

845678471_m.jpg

I have a feeling "The Juice" is just one big song hit away from paying off his debt.

Maybe his hit single "Love Yourself" will do it? Or maybe the original title of "Babys Got it"?

Or maybe its just wardrobe choice that's poor???

845678471_m.jpg

OMG! tell me that's an 80's glamour shot! LOL

LOL, you just keep digging yourself a hole.. Im not as wealthy as i once was? LOL you can see my bank account? How much you wanna bet?

LOL @ a person making a big deal out of coming up with 5k! LOL

You know nothing about me. As for my wealth,, youre the last person i want to impress. As for MBworld I have no reason to sign onto mbworld. There is only 1 Benz worth owning, an SLR, and there are more SLR owners here then there ever were on MBworld.

Hello, I am new here but not new to either lambos or mercs.

I don't know you well but that last post sounded abit harsh.

Anyway, from someone who HAS the car, I think you don't know what you are talking about. The SLR is the merc most not worth owning. The brakes are so bad at low speed and low temps that it becomes neigh on impossible to modulate. The steering's wolly and uncommunicative. The dash is cheesy and cheap with the SLR badge on the console. It's just not well thought out.

The SL63 though... *thumbs up. Quality everywhere.

Words...

Sl63... best car ever?

SLR... worst Mercedes ever?

Gallardo... worst Lambo ever?

Hmm...

Hello, I am new here but not new to either lambos or mercs.

I don't know you well but that last post sounded abit harsh.

Anyway, from someone who HAS the car, I think you don't know what you are talking about. The SLR is the merc most not worth owning. The brakes are so bad at low speed and low temps that it becomes neigh on impossible to modulate. The steering's wolly and uncommunicative. The dash is cheesy and cheap with the SLR badge on the console. It's just not well thought out.

The SL63 though... *thumbs up. Quality everywhere.

ya sure buddy.. whatever you say!

When he (meaning juice) spoke about having more real property than Allan, doesn't that seem to imply that he has more than one property, i.e. something other than his residence? If so, does that also mean that he could not borrow any money on any of these alternate properties to cover his 8k in arrears on his luxury car?

No offense there juice, but I mean really? You have more than one property and don't have enough equity in all of your real estate holdings to come up with 8k? I mean, not that anyone should borrow money on a home (investment property or otherwise) in order to pay off a car, but something tells me your priorities are a bit off anyway. I mean, you were seeking to sell your wife's wedding ring in order to save your car after-all. No way in hell could I ask my wife to give up her wedding ring so that I could keep a car (not that she wouldn't volunteer it)... I mean why not cash in the children's college funds as well?

I think the thing that is ticking most people off about this situation, is that you seemed to have equated the repossession of your luxo car as a real emergency. I'm not saying that it isn't important to you, or that it wouldn't suck to have that happen, but surely you can see that it is not an emergency that requires going to a car forum and asking for money. If you or your wife or child were dying and needed 8K for an operation or other type of medical treatment, I think people might be more sympathetic....but its a CAR! If you were getting tossed out of your home onto the street, and 8K would keep you from being homeless, that's a worthwhile cause. Hell if you had to fly over-sea's to see your parents before they died, then ask away, I'm sure you wouldn't have pulled in nearly the same amount of ridicule...but you are talking about a car...a very expensive car...which, I'm guessing is purely for recreational use...and equating having to give it up, with a real life-threatening emergency. I mean on one hand you are trying to save a car, and another person on this board can no longer put his kids into their sports clubs...see a difference?

Was it generous of the people who donated you the money? Sure it was. Does everyone see it the same way you do, i.e. that it showed the goodness of fellow human beings? For a car? Maybe not...if it were a kidney OTOH, then most might see it the same way that you have, but its a car.

I'm not writing this to pile on or make fun...there are many others there that can do a much better job of that than I can ever hope to, but rather just trying to wax a little poetic about the seemingly strangeness of your priorities, and how inappropriate it is to ask for "bail-out" money so that you can keep your car. What would you be saying if an exec of a failed bank was asking for money so that their execs could keep their fleet of jets, instead of paying their employees? Or Begging to keep their bonus checks, despite doing a shitty job with the company, so they could keep their vacation homes in the Hamptons and in their ski lodge in in Telluride? I see it as being the same thing.

Anyone can fall on hard times and be placed in a position to lose something, but in my humble opinion, going on the internet and asking for money to save something that is purely a luxury item, and getting upset when you catch some flack about it, is...well, it is what it is....

Thats all I have to say...other than Abe Froman once again proves that he is a musical genius!

When he (meaning juice) spoke about having more real property than Allan, doesn't that seem to imply that he has more than one property, i.e. something other than his residence? If so, does that also mean that he could not borrow any money on any of these alternate properties to cover his 8k in arrears on his luxury car?

No offense there juice, but I mean really? You have more than one property and don't have enough equity in all of your real estate holdings to come up with 8k? I mean, not that anyone should borrow money on a home (investment property or otherwise) in order to pay off a car, but something tells me your priorities are a bit off anyway. I mean, you were seeking to sell your wife's wedding ring in order to save your car after-all. No way in hell could I ask my wife to give up her wedding ring so that I could keep a car (not that she wouldn't volunteer it)... I mean why not cash in the children's college funds as well?

I think the thing that is ticking most people off about this situation, is that you seemed to have equated the repossession of your luxo car as a real emergency. I'm not saying that it isn't important to you, or that it wouldn't suck to have that happen, but surely you can see that it is not an emergency that requires going to a car forum and asking for money. If you or your wife or child were dying and needed 8K for an operation or other type of medical treatment, I think people might be more sympathetic....but its a CAR! If you were getting tossed out of your home onto the street, and 8K would keep you from being homeless, that's a worthwhile cause. Hell if you had to fly over-sea's to see your parents before they died, then ask away, I'm sure you wouldn't have pulled in nearly the same amount of ridicule...but you are talking about a car...a very expensive car...which, I'm guessing is purely for recreational use...and equating having to give it up, with a real life-threatening emergency. I mean on one hand you are trying to save a car, and another person on this board can no longer put his kids into their sports clubs...see a difference?

Was it generous of the people who donated you the money? Sure it was. Does everyone see it the same way you do, i.e. that it showed the goodness of fellow human beings? For a car? Maybe not...if it were a kidney OTOH, then most might see it the same way that you have, but its a car.

I'm not writing this to pile on or make fun...there are many others there that can do a much better job of that than I can ever hope to, but rather just trying to wax a little poetic about the seemingly strangeness of your priorities, and how inappropriate it is to ask for "bail-out" money so that you can keep your car. What would you be saying if an exec of a failed bank was asking for money so that their execs could keep their fleet of jets, instead of paying their employees? Or Begging to keep their bonus checks, despite doing a shitty job with the company, so they could keep their vacation homes in the Hamptons and in their ski lodge in in Telluride? I see it as being the same thing.

Anyone can fall on hard times and be placed in a position to lose something, but in my humble opinion, going on the internet and asking for money to save something that is purely a luxury item, and getting upset when you catch some flack about it, is...well, it is what it is....

Thats all I have to say...other than Abe Froman once again proves that he is a musical genius!

I cannot disagree at all with this post.

I really respect what you wrote , it is well thought out and absolutely spot on.

This really sums up the thread nicely, I do own several incredible properties but there is nothing left to borrow as my credit lines were frozen due to the sale of Merrill Lynch to Bank Of America.

The one thing I hope you folks will understand is it was not about my car, it was about the consequence of not getting it back. I have not filed ch 11, and will continue to fight.

Incredible post , I am impressed, likely not a good thing for you on this forum.

Ohh Juiceeee.... Lets see... What am I ever going to do with you......

#4. JRCOCKSUCKER, comes on board and starts a thread bragging of a race between him and I with full knowledge that I dont even have my car. Aslong back as 1 month ago I stated it was going back to Heffners, approx 3 weeks ago we showed pics of it getting picked up. It is open knowledge that the car is gone and that obviously I would not race anyone. I have also never claimed to be a track racer, nor did I build the GTT to be one. I built it to lay waste to ANY Mercedes on MBworld in any form of acceleration.. WHICH IT WILL DO.... easily...

Jrcocksucker also mentioned that he never backs down from any race... yet its been mentioned here several times that there was a planned Plastic mess-06 race for weeks.... AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP......

I didn't want to get in the middle of this, as I actually like both car brands a lot (although I'm mainly a Mercedes fanatic), but I wanted to clarify one of your statements in your #4 point above. Jrcart does not back out from races. He is actually an experienced driver on the road course and on the drag strip. He shipped his car all over the country to participate in many different track events and he continues to do so to this day. He is not just an internet talker. When Jrcart called you out in post number 152......

Hmmmm, where is Allan the Great? Why no response to my offer? Come on bro, man up already. You are not going to let some punk with a damn CLK call you out are you? Bring that 1000hp beast out for some track time, it will be fun and maybe you can make some more money to go buy a few more pinky rings.

You r car is lighter and makes more power...lots more power so the odds are greatly stacked in your favor, but I am willing to risk losing some cash to get the chance to shut down an arrogant prick like you.

What will you and all your Lameo...I mean Lambo buddies think when you get shut down by a friggin MB?

you seem to have accepted his offer in post number 160 including the okay on the track location (willow springs)......

Nice! I come back to internet land to find JRcocksuck with a cock in his mouth....

Lets get a few ground rules set....

#1.. Ill be amazed if your car hasnt been repeod by the time my car is finished....

#2. Before any set race, whether track, 1/4 mile, whatever you must produce free and clear title to your car, as will I....

#3. Willow Springs sounds good to me....

Also, regarding your statement about beating ANY Benz you made earlier.....

I built it to lay waste to ANY Mercedes on MBworld in any form of acceleration.. WHICH IT WILL DO.... easily...

I do not think you can beat any benz "easily". Believe it or not, we have S600 (super heavy sedans) running 10.50s in the 1/4 mile, and of course VRP is finishing up their 1000+ hp SL65 Quad Turbo conversion project, which will be incredible in acceleration as well. And even if you do beat both, I don't think it will be "easily" at all.

I do not think you can beat any benz "easily". Believe it or not, we have S600 (super heavy sedans) running 10.50s in the 1/4 mile, and of course VRP is finishing up their 1000+ hp SL65 Quad Turbo conversion project, which will be incredible in acceleration as well. And even if you do beat both, I don't think it will be "easily" at all.

it will still be easy.

You're in luck, Allan. I have a basement FULL of empty bottles and I hear you can get money for those in CA!

I didn't want to get in the middle of this, as I actually like both car brands a lot (although I'm mainly a Mercedes fanatic), but I wanted to clarify one of your statements in your #4 point above. Jrcart does not back out from races. He is actually an experienced driver on the road course and on the drag strip. He shipped his car all over the country to participate in many different track events and he continues to do so to this day. He is not just an internet talker. When Jrcart called you out in post number 152......

you seem to have accepted his offer in post number 160 including the okay on the track location (willow springs)......

Also, regarding your statement about beating ANY Benz you made earlier.....

JRcart did plan a race and never showed up... Against a modded Plastic mess-06. Was planned for weeks, never came.

I will destroy any Benz... :icon_thumleft:

As a former Benz owner I used to read Mbworld. Seeing the level of stupidity offered I switched to BMW which hosts only mildly less idiotic people. Now owning a Bentley Gt, I have finally found a daily driver to be proud of.

In regards to Juice, I've never taken solice in anyones pain. In his case I look forward to the future home repo and chapter 11 fliling. :icon_thumleft:

JRcart did plan a race and never showed up... Against a modded Plastic mess-06. Was planned for weeks, never came.

I will destroy any Benz... :icon_thumleft:

Allan, what Plastic mess-06 are you talking about? You keep bring up this mystery Plastic mess-06, I don't back out of races...I'

ll leave that to you. So what's it like being a broke dick grandmother fucker? You can't score the hottie 23 year olds so you are hitting the nursing homes looking for pussy? You see Allan, when you are a REAL successful person (like me) you can afford the nice cars, nice homes, nice vacations and nice 20 something pussy. You did things bass ackwards...you found yourself a rich wrinkled old prune to buy you a car, but then you had to hit that wrinkled up snatch and then realized it ain't worth it.

Let me know when that jumk heap of yours is done at Heffners so we can get this race on.

"YOU WILL DESTROY ANY BENZ" LOL...come and get me BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a bad thread for first posts.

LOL.... I realize that now :) this thread has been a mess for a while, but honestly there's been some funny posts from both sides. I've actually been a member for almost a year and a half now, but I don't post much since I don't own a lambo. However, as I mentioned before, I'm a big lambo fan (especially LP670 SV) and a big car guy in general, and so I like to visit different car forums and read the latest discussions about the cars.

Allan, what Plastic mess-06 are you talking about? You keep bring up this mystery Plastic mess-06, I don't back out of races...I'

ll leave that to you. So what's it like being a broke dick grandmother fucker? You can't score the hottie 23 year olds so you are hitting the nursing homes looking for pussy? You see Allan, when you are a REAL successful person (like me) you can afford the nice cars, nice homes, nice vacations and nice 20 something pussy. You did things bass ackwards...you found yourself a rich wrinkled old prune to buy you a car, but then you had to hit that wrinkled up snatch and then realized it ain't worth it.

Let me know when that jumk heap of yours is done at Heffners so we can get this race on.

"YOU WILL DESTROY ANY BENZ" LOL...come and get me BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one would think you would have more respect for your mother not to mention being smarter to boot. the more you remind of her nappy pussy.. the more money I take which ultimately comes out of your pocket Mr.Successful Black Series Leasor.....