Tony Ierardi

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony, I sent the Pirelli P7's out yesterday. Sincerely Vic

:shock: :headbang:

When I get caught up there will be two new websites: LP400S.com and Lowbody.com

One for a detailed history of the whole "lowbody thing" that's my and John Nichols fault for stirring up anyway LOL!

The other will be for parts sales and restoration of customers Countachs.

The Cannonball site will remain a stand alone tribute but will be linked to the other two.

Tony,

this is great to know!

i will be glad to help in for a more focused registry on lowbody cars

There are a number of things that the car will come back for after the show.

The original front coil-overs are fine, the rears have been changed to the 5000S style.

The funny thing is when you ask the Lamborghini dealer about the early "lowbody shocks" they look at you like you have 3 heads.

I know first hand how they should be and will not rest until they are right!

Countless lowbody cars have been changed over to 5000S front and rear coil-overs by the dealer...arrrg!

I have owned 2 lowbody cars and Jeff has 2 now, one of which has the original rears. After the show he will be sending both cars in so we can finish things on the black one and tune the carbs on the red one. When they are both here I will remove one of the rears off the red car and will get correct "lowbody" coil-overs made and make them available for sale. I will also be making a few other rare bits for the LP400S.

One for a detailed history of the whole "lowbody thing" that's my and John Nichols fault for stirring up anyway LOL!

The Cannonball site will remain a stand alone tribute but will be linked to the other two.

I just fainted.

There are a number of things that the car will come back for after the show.

The original front coil-overs are fine, the rears have been changed to the 5000S style.

The funny thing is when you ask the Lamborghini dealer about the early "lowbody shocks" they look at you like you have 3 heads.

I know first hand how they should be and will not rest until they are right!

Countless lowbody cars have been changed over to 5000S front and rear coil-overs by the dealer...arrrg!

I have owned 2 lowbody cars and Jeff has 2 now, one of which has the original rears. After the show he will be sending both cars in so we can finish things on the black one and tune the carbs on the red one. When they are both here I will remove one of the rears off the red car and will get correct "lowbody" coil-overs made and make them available for sale. I will also be making a few other rare bits for the LP400S.

Fantastic!

When will the coil-overs be ready for sale.....and perhaps OEM shift knobs with shift label cap :)

Brian

Tony, I sent the Pirelli P7's out yesterday. Sincerely Vic

P7's on the way? This is getting very good.

Anymore P7's laying around...I could use a set.

Brian

Fantastic!

When will the coil-overs be ready for sale.....and perhaps OEM shift knobs with shift label cap :)

Brian

Brian,

i have 2 OEMshift knobs and label caps at home if you need them

P7's on the way? This is getting very good.

Anymore P7's laying around...I could use a set.

Brian

Not I as those were the originals from my '84 Countach.

I Hated to part with them, however I hated more to see them just sitting on the basement shelf being useless.

I could not justify spending the money on a spare set of rims so I made the decision to sell them to Jeff.

I think everyone can agree that they are going to the best home possible.

No disrespect to you Brian as if I had a second set I would help you. Sincerely Vic

Not I as those were the originals from my '84 Countach.

I Hated to part with them, however I hated more to see them just sitting on the basement shelf being useless.

I could not justify spending the money on a spare set of rims so I made the decision to sell them to Jeff.

I think everyone can agree that they are going to the best home possible.

No disrespect to you Brian as if I had a second set I would help you. Sincerely Vic

Vic,

They are certainly going to the right car, no doubt. I just thought if you somehow came across a treasure chest of P7s I would love to have a set. Tony and Jeff will put them to the best use :)

Brian

Vic,

They are certainly going to the right car, no doubt. I just thought if you somehow came across a treasure chest of P7s I would love to have a set. Tony and Jeff will put them to the best use :)

Brian

Victor's car was my ex 84' 5000S show car.

So I'm putting my old tires on the Cannonball car... too funny.

Tony

When they are both here I will remove one of the rears off the red car and will get correct "lowbody" coil-overs made and make them available for sale.

:eusa_clap: Sweet, I can't wait.

Why were the volt and oil gauges installed on the far right side of the dash?

They were done before the movie by the original owner, before Ron Rice bought it.

PS: new photos added....I'm pooped!

Rebuilt gauges!!! Lookin good.

:iamwithstupid: Very nice, curious how you refurbish them as well as I thought they couldn't be opened up without being permenantly damaged.

What type of head lamps are in the car? In one of the last pictures posted, an up close shot of the headlamps shows an almost clear lens.

The car arrived on March 16th, it must be ready on April 16th.

That's only 31 days to transform the car :blink:

Tonight is 2 weeks since I launched the website and almost 4,500 unique visitors.

As Jeff reminds me "the world is watching you" :shocked:

So updates may not be as frequent due to the time frame.

Sorry,

Tony

:shit: