TT G #1 is broken, what should I do?

ben

Inmo Ben should post a public apology to Jason and then ship his car to SP. Im actually surprised to see chinaman on here offering assistance. Major props to Chinaman for getting involved.

If Ben doesn't offer an apology then I believe Jason and Chinaman should wash their hands of the entire situation and wish Ben good luck in his GTT endevors...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inmo Ben should post a public apology to Jason and then ship his car to SP. Im actually surprised to see chinaman on here offering assistance. Major props to Chinaman for getting involved.

If Ben doesn't offer an apology then I believe Jason and Chinaman should wash their hands of the entire situation and wish Ben good luck in his GTT endevors...

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I don't wish to wash my hands of Ben or the car. It is one of our builds and I want to assist however I can to get the car back in shape. I also don't require an apology but I do feel that Ben and I should be able to resolve this in a much less dramatis fashion.

I don't wish to wash my hands of Ben or the car. It is one of our builds and I want to assist however I can to get the car back in shape. I also don't require an apology but I do feel that Ben and I should be able to resolve this in a much less dramatis fashion.

U deserve an APOLOGY.........................

I'll try to address each concern here:

1.) Warranty -- It has none and expects none from it. I fully expect to pay to fix whatever's broken unless its related to its most recent work Jason did on the car before shipping it to me.

2.) Its been two months. Two months to have a car sit and not do anything. If Jason said "Ship me the car that's your only option" -- the car would have been there by now. Instead, Jason told me he would find a shop in Vegas to fix it. After two or three weeks of no updates from him he wants it shipped to Arizona. I agreed to ship it to AZ at my expense. So far nobody has done anything since then and now we're at the two month mark.

It isnt a matter of me "expecting" service, its a matter of being told that its in the works and nothing happening.

Its been over two months, I just want a working car. I'd rather see suggestions on HOW to FIX the problems instead. Shop suggestions, ways to diagnose it, possible causes of the problem, anything other than argumentitive replies!

What are you, a babe in the woods?

So you don't want to ship it to FL... Jason told you he'd find a shop in LV to fix it (not sure why that's even his responsbility to find a shop). Then in the middle of building cars for paying customers, he finds a shop in AZ who can fix it.... and.... you do nothing?

How about this...

"Hey Jason, can you give me the name of that shop in AZ?"

"Sure Ben, it's XYZ Motorsports"

"Hello, XYZ Motorsports, this is Ben. I need to get my car to you, when can you take it? Next week? Great!"

"Hello, Reliable Trucking? This is Ben. I need to ship my car to AZ"

How is it's Jasons fault?

You sound like you expect him to hold your hand like you've never had to solve a problem in life before.

The path is clearly laid out in front of you. It is nobodys fault but your own that you haven't followed it.

And to try to pin it on Jason is SLEAZY. No surprise though.

on a serious note, I am sure Ben is frustrated and was not thinking clearly. He just wants a resolution to his sick Gallardo. I have been in those shoes, but waited far more time than he has. His approach to reslove his problem was not something I would have done, but lets hope all goes well from here on out.

Thanks for a good handful of PM's with actual shop information, and SP as well for their help. I'll thank Jason later in this post, for now I've got a little explaining to make a little more sense out of this so the forum haters stop pissing in the wind.

The reason the car wasnt shipped to Jason first was really a factor of cost and it was stupid to do. Why was that stupid to consider shipping it to FL? He didnt know what's wrong with the car, neither did I. It made sense first to get it to LLV first to attempt to diagnose. They couldnt, and they didnt really help Jason with any diagnosis either, so it was decided (and pretty quickly) to get it to a tuner. Who? Good question!

AND THIS WAS THE PROBLEM!

You buy a TT G, do you really think its reasonable to ship a car $3000 round trip and be gone a few weeks every time it needs to go in for something? Helll no. Of course Jason would fly out -- Pay him for time and expenses and it's much less than half of shipping. Easy stuff. Granted, it would suck if he was here and didnt have tools or machinery he needed to actually do an in depth repair, however if it needed something that bad it SHOULD go back to his shop anyway! Remember, we still dont know what's wrong with it even as I type.

Mine is also the only TT G that's dead. Its not like this happens often, but cars will experience issues that need factory support. Jason is my factory and Lamborghini is also my factory.

After LLV stated that they cant diagnose the problem to Jason, a week went by before anyone even called me. The call was LLV saying "Dude, sup with the car?". Heck if I know, Jason was working on it with them for all I knew. No contact from them made this difficult. When it was clear to Jason that there wasnt anyone in Vegas that could diagnose the car, it was decided to ship the car to Arizona in the same conversation. After a few weeks, the truck still hadnt been picked up despite numerous conversations with Jason about a truck being on the way to get it etc...

After this thread was posted, the car is on its way to Arizona to EVO(?) to get looked at. It should be there tomorrow. Amazingly simple resolution, yes. Just remember it took two months of frustration to get to this simple resolution.

My problem wasnt that I could ship it myself. My problem wasnt that LLV couldnt diagnose it. My problem was its been two months and every few days I'm told that someone is working on something. Every few days I'm told again that there was a delay and nobody has yet to do anything at all. If someone cant get a car looked at after 60 days at least TELL me I'm on my own!

After over 70 days of this frustration of a dead car and going through this, if you arent angry, then we have different personalities, sorry.

I do formally apologize to Jason for stating that his service was horrible with the emphasis, and in anger making the thread more about my upsetness at his service than resolution, which is all I really want. He does genuinely care about the industry and every car and every customer. His service wasnt horrible, its the people he has told me to work with to get things done and with no technical or tuner experience of my own, Jason is my only eyes and ears for the real connections. My anger at this situation escalated into anger towards him because he is THE MAN to someone who owns HIS PRODUCT. He knows that customer service comes with complaints. Complaints are an opportunity to fix problems that are REAL problems and get things going again. Jason still hasnt had his carrier pick up the car. Lamborghini Las Vegas had it shipped out instead and Brett in service spent his morning getting quotes to ship it there.

------

I do have an anti-apology to the trolls here. If your name is below, you posted in the thread just to be a dick and personally attack me. That you cant apologize for, because you're just mean natured assholes who like to troll on the intrawebz.

1.) abolfaz -- Let the warranty company liquidation die already. That was over 3 years ago. It was purely a licensing issue where the state issued the WRONG license to us (and said sorry for it) but had statutes that wouldnt allow a company "in violation" to get the proper license so they acted as rented liquidators do and ask to liquidate. Nobody did anything wrong intentional or otherwise except the State of Florida. If you're a customer reading this, they dont have any money to pay you, because the State of Florida used 100% of the companies assets which would have provided 85% refunds to 100% of the customers on the liquidation and their own expenses of it. They billed themselves out at $350/hr for months until the money was gone a few months later. I dont have your money, Florida does. (I do hope you ban me, it would prove your worth as a true asshole).

2.) abolfaz again. I'm not the original owner so what does Jason owe me? Everything! He owes me the support of tuner who puts his name on his product.

3.) corporate666 -- See #1.

4.) limey -- See #1 with extra comments. I never did tell anyone about the front accident that your newly supercharged red Diablo 6.0 was in where you tried drifting around a corner and smashed the nose in. Funny fiberglass rework to say the least, and a good story. You never did the story told to devalue your car. Oh shit, was that out loud? You're the asshole who sells Lamborghini stuff on eBay under 500 different usernames and then laugh with your bride of how much these suckers overpay you for you storing stuff in your garage and how your cars are all free because of this. We get it, you're a material guy and a dork. By the way, your supercharger is stupid on your Diablo, it makes more noise than an airplane and people scratch their heads and say what the fcuk was wrong with that thing. Way to not research the noise level something makes before installing it in your bumper fucked car.

5.) 360challenge -- With you username, I should automatically assume you're a donk. Screw you not liking my "Bon Vivant" lifestyle. Perhaps I dont enjoy living a "Dilbert" lifestyle and choose to live as I live. fcuk you for insulting what I do and then making a pot shot that because I live in a condo that some magical concierge would do my bidding. 35 posts. Sheesh.

6.) To the moderator who added the subject line under the thread to try and make me sound like more of a fucktard, you really shouldnt mess with thread content that people can confuse as from the original poster. All you do is inflame the situation, and as I started it, there wasnt more needed.

To everyone else who posted, thank you for setting me straight and for those who did offer valid excellent suggestions here and mostly with phone numbers and names in PM's.

With as much love and continuation of my "Bon Vivant" lifestyle as 360challenge eloquently phrased it, I'll keep us posted on the actual problem and resolution, which believe me, I'm tickled pink to have someone look at the car and figure it out. Jason, thanks and sorry again.

(I know some of you reading wont like my style of replies still. That's cool, ignore my posts and dont read my threads, keep your own personal distaste filtered. To do so, click my name to the left of this wall of text, then on the left you will see "Options". Then, "Ignore User". You dont need to reply with how much of an asshole I truly am -- I know I am, telling me wont help the case. Thank you for adding me to ignore and goodbye.)

Ben

Wow Ben, calm down and don't take shit to seriously. I understand you are frustrated but hopefully everything will be solved in a swift brink of time, I wish you good luck :icon_thumleft:

I bet most of the Heffner customers in this thread didn't really mean no personal harm/insult to you, afterall, I think they just stand up for Jason since he in fact is a standup good guy.

Your apology will hopefully/probably be accepted by Jason and we can put all this shit behind us and continue with other, more fun, topics :icon_thumleft:

...and continue with other, more fun, topics :icon_thumleft:

By that I believe he means 'post more nekkid lady pics.'

I do have an anti-apology to the trolls here.

1.) abolfaz -- (I do hope you ban me, it would prove your worth as a true asshole).

I expected no less from you, as a matter of fact EXACTLY what I expected from you. As far as slandering Kurt, that was uncalled for AND WAY OFF BASE. No sense in me getting worked up, Kurt can take care of himself.

1.) abolfaz -- I do hope you ban me, it would prove your worth as a true asshole.

He's not going to ban you.....

But I sure as shit might....

Honestly, this is my first look at this entire thread, and thanks to some "Notify Moderator" PMs Im starting at the end.... I have a headache. I don't want to read four pages of what from reading the last page LOOKS like a complete cluster fcuk thread.

Im not up to speed on the issues behind this rant, and honestly.... I DONT CARE.... This response is WAY out of line.... I dont know if there are other posts that preceeded it that may be out of line as well.... But this is the one I see right now, and it sucks.

I suspect theres a LOT going on here and perhaps you got a little wrapped up in it all.....

So Im going to give you a chance.... Fix it Ben. If not, Im going to have to.

Thank you.

Fix what you like, I said what I needed to and my problems are resolved. I dont play well with those on the boards that over the years continue to berate me when I've done nothing negative towards them. I've done nothing wrong other than insult Jason, an action which was apologized for. I'll join the other "outcasts" like that tattoo guy in happy lambopowerless land if that's what you decide. If this board doesnt moderate peoples posts that are posts with no value other than harassment, you cant argue at me for defending myself when moderators wont do it until it gets far out of hand. Additionally, changing my text in posts to make me appear more like a dick is also something that should result in the loss of moderator rights.

As you said, you didnt read the whole thread and dont care. Your words, not mine.

Ben

It is with utter disbelief that I read this thread... albeit with what looks to be a somewhat decent outcome I feel myself compelled to fly to Sarasota tomorrow to talk to Jason personally about this...

Still on for dinner right buddy :D :D

It is with utter disbelief that I read this thread... albeit with what looks to be a somewhat decent outcome I feel myself compelled to fly to Sarasota tomorrow to talk to Jason personally about this...

Still on for dinner right buddy :D :D

Now that's the type of service I like to see from a customer. Still on for dinner and who knows what else.

I'd still like to hear (as I'm sure the TTG owners would) what the problem was once it's resolved.

I'd still like to hear (as I'm sure the TTG owners would) what the problem was once it's resolved.

Yep, its a pity Ben doesn't realize that this forum is a decent place, where you can actually get good advice trouble shooting a problem....but not so great or useful if you launch a one sided tirade against a respected member, and then follow up by insulting mods and other members.

I only insulted those who berated me for ZERO reason other than to be personally vindictive. This forum IS great -- 98% of the people here are awesome and we have some solid lurkers to help as they can too. Just a few people, regardless of if a moderator or not, have a few trolling issues. I dont care what happens to the thread. Probably the quickest thread derailment in history, though. :)

I only insulted those who berated me for ZERO reason other than to be personally vindictive. This forum IS great -- 98% of the people here are awesome and we have some solid lurkers to help as they can too. Just a few people, regardless of if a moderator or not, have a few trolling issues. I dont care what happens to the thread. Probably the quickest thread derailment in history, though. :)

Ben, I do want to know, did you get the repaint/wrap and interior redo on the car yet?