UR Twin Turbo Gallardo Nera R

Track testing coming soon.

This Underground Racing "R" version has the FULL Motec ECU. We have full control of the engine management on this set up and most important we control the Camshafts and throttle bodies. The throttle response is UNBELIVEBLE! Being able to control the advance on the camshafts we were able to pick up almost 100 WHP under the curve VS or NON Motec "R" version! On race gas we are over 1300 WHP and plenty left in it to make more if we need it. On "93 oct" pump we made 900 WHP "NO ICE" We also have the new billet gear upgrade in this Nera!

We are hoping to make it to the Runway event if we can to get some testing done.

Huge thanks to NICK "NeraTT-R" for letting us build this monster!!! :headbang:

Huge thanks to the newest member of the team John"Motec"Reed! :drunk:

Stay tuned......

NeraRfinal003.jpg

NeraRfinal007.jpg

NeraRfinal010.jpg

NeraRfinal004.jpg

NeraRfinal019.jpg

Great work! :eusa_clap: Cant wait to hear this thing run! :headbang:

Whats the turbo trim and what psi?

I can't wait to drive it :) Underground Racing has done an amazing job on my Viper, Murci and Nera - the bar is raised pretty high now, but I am confident Kevin and KC will top it on the next project :) By the way, how is my jet powered car coming along Kevin??? :)

I love the wheels. I love the car.

Holy sh^t at the wiring job you guys did!!!! Hope no one spills anything on it.

just looking at the pic tells me "BadAss".

To own 2 black Lambos and both TT are a dream..notice that both have the same looking HRE too!

Went to Barrett Jackson yesterday and saw the Murci, that thing is freak'n awesome! It is a must see in person, pictures don't do it justice as with the Nera I'm sure. Can't wait until April 19th to see Underground down there. This event should be alot of fun!

Great job Kevin & KC

congrats on cracking the motec, definitely a great accomplishment. 1300whp thats one bad asss nera. do you have a sound clip wondering what those bigger burns canisters sound like. did you do it to reduce drone.

what a tease no sound clip.

Tranny no longer stock :icon_mrgreen:

BTW someone hacked my password and posted the 300m halfshaft comment, but there is one thing id like to state that i am the one who had those sorced and developed, as wayne was kind enough to do all the leg work. so i think you should give me a free set of those new gears. so i can do a quarter mile in in 4th. my car is an 06 six speed. or just send over a motec unit with the wiring harness, ill be ok with that.

• 1 month later...
BTW someone hacked my password and posted the 300m halfshaft comment, but there is one thing id like to state that i am the one who had those sorced and developed, as wayne was kind enough to do all the leg work. so i think you should give me a free set of those new gears. so i can do a quarter mile in in 4th. my car is an 06 six speed. or just send over a motec unit with the wiring harness, ill be ok with that.

LOL.. sounds good!

• 5 months later...