Lamborghini Ohio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously they are just going to be a low volume dealer i'm assuming much like they are with their other exotics? I cant see them carrying the amount of lambos that nelsons had in their showroom.

obviously they are just going to be a low volume dealer i'm assuming much like they are with their other exotics? I cant see them carrying the amount of lambos that nelsons had in their showroom.

VERY VERY SAD.

do they have real strip clubs in the U.S.? You cant even be a Miss Cali and show your breasts.

:lol2: I don't know. And you can;t even be a Miss Cali and show some Dr.'s breats either???!?!

Since we digress...

Wiggs, I had TJ custom do a bunch of stuff. The whole gun was nickel coated. Then he did trigger, barrel, sights, hammer and I went a little pimp and had him jewel the barrel as well.

220 is just an awesome gun.

Ok, back to strippers!!

IMG_2069.JPG

Sweet gun!!!!!!!!! The 220 really is the greatest!

I've been thinking about doing some stuff to mine as well.

:lol2: That's not how I know :)

MAG is run by horrible owners and is just your typical F-Car dealership; completely stuck up and shitty.

Harvey made only 98% of his quota one month and he went from head of highline sales to a used car guy. THEY SUCK!

On the bright side, there is going to be a new sponsor soon and a new, private shop with a CERTIFIED LAMBO TECH. SOmething even Evans does NOT have! :icon_super:

Where is the sponsor and will they be in OH? or are you talking more local D? I have been meaning to call Eric at your recommendation to set up service but now it looks like that is shot. You know any of the other guys?

Where is the sponsor and will they be in OH? or are you talking more local D? I have been meaning to call Eric at your recommendation to set up service but now it looks like that is shot. You know any of the other guys?

You coming to the Cars and Coffee this weekend?

Good thing Lamborghini cut back on production. There are relatively few stores left to sell the cars from. :( Boston-gone, Greenwich-gone, OC-gone, Nelson-gone; WTF :shock: !!

It's good for Lamborghini that the US is no longer the only major market... lots of shops opening in China.. when I was in Chengdu recently they just opened a new dealership there. Hangzhou following soon.... etc......

Sales figures are on the rise..

I guess Winkelmann is accumulating a lot of airmiles to China lately...

What a pity, Glenn used to sell me parts for my Lambo a good prices

He still will.

It is very sad to see the dealership like that. I had some good times/visits there. I always felt welcome, contrary to MAG, and don't think I'll do much "stopping in" to check out the cars there. In any case, its business, things change, and so goes it.

The events are also something I'll miss...

Thank goodness that Paul has started up Columbus Cars and Coffee to get the Lambo and extoic guys together! :icon_mrgreen: See you Saturday GB and Wiggs!

This is how I'll remember it: A full lineup of Lambos in a great dealership complimented by a great group of people! :icon_thumleft:

post-13442-1242276744_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm feeling a little left out to pasture here.....Don't know about others but I received absolutely nothing from Nelson as to where to go for service or sales....To me his selection of MAG is basically a "See Ya - I'm outta here" move because MAG is a dump. He knows it and everybody else does as well. My 06 G comes off lease this May and I was seriously considering replacing it with an LP6 car but if I have to go a zillion miles or MAG I'm probably out of the Lambo game altogether. Where can a Cincinnati fellow go if he wants a top rated Lambo dealership?

So I'm feeling a little left out to pasture here.....Don't know about others but I received absolutely nothing from Nelson as to where to go for service or sales....To me his selection of MAG is basically a "See Ya - I'm outta here" move because MAG is a dump. ....

Same here. You would have thought that MAG would have sent a letter out to all of Nelson's customers informing them of the change in ownership and welcoming them to MAG. Maybe with a 10% off coupon for your next service.

But who am I kidding? I've not heard anything good about MAG, so I think we're all getting our first exposure to their way of dealing with customers.