Airstrip event

Ricoloco

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice! So the 740hp Audi which attempted to do a ricer style from behind jump start, still gets pounded by a stock Lp560... :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

LP560 -----> :icon_pray:

Very nice! So the 740hp Audi which attempted to do a ricer style from behind jump start, still gets pounded by a stock Lp560... :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I would say the Audi has high 600 crank HP (670HP-690HP) to be that heavy and still "somewhat compete" with the LP560. Similar to a Renntech S65 but a little lighter and 2 less cyliners.

More vids please.. :icon_mrgreen:

I see Gustav is at it again... they are awesome events. wish I was in Europe. Fear not fella---he will post them and if you really want to see them in full HD, get the DVD on amazon from previous events! Truly epic!

I see Gustav is at it again... they are awesome events. wish I was in Europe. Fear not fella---he will post them and if you really want to see them in full HD, get the DVD on amazon from previous events! Truly epic!

I wouldnt buy shit from Gusfag :icon_thumleft:

Man, looks like there is going to be some SICK vids posted soon from Gustav.

LP 640 vs. tuned GT2

LP 640 vs. LP 560

:icon_thumleft:

Can't wait to see these vids!!

Can you just post the results of all the races, specifically the LP560 vs LP640? Youtube is currently blocked in China, so I am unable to watch them.

Rofl, this vid is awesome....RS6-R gets a huge jump start.....Stock LP560 catches up and pulls away with, what, almost 200 less HP? Go stock LP560!!

That Audi owner did that same ricer fly-by BS with other races, too. :jackoff:

I am glad the LP560 walked his ass!!

Rofl, this vid is awesome....RS6-R gets a huge jump start.....Stock LP560 catches up and pulls away with, what, almost 200 less HP? Go stock LP560!!

The LP560's power output is an open question. Compare the video above to the video of the same Audi racing the regular G w/Tubi. Think maybe there's a little more than 40 hp or so difference between the regular G and 560? I don't know about all of them, but it seems pretty clear based on vids like this and some of the magazine tests that some of the 560's are putting out at least 600 hp, IMO.

The LP560's power output is an open question.

Nope not any more, Heffner Performance dynoed a LP560 recently and it puts 90 hp more to the ground than a reg G at peak power, and around 110 hp more at mid range power.

Nope not any more, Heffner Performance dynoed a LP560 recently and it puts 90 hp more to the ground than a reg G at peak power, and around 110 hp more at mid range power.

Yes the lp560 dynoed 503rwhp, on same dyno as my 04 dynoed 411rwhp.

Yes the lp560 dynoed 503rwhp, on same dyno as my 04 dynoed 411rwhp.

And at 5k rpm an incredible 110 hp more. This is why the LP560 is so deadly from a 50 mph roll! I am looking forward to seeing the LP560 vs LP640 race.

And at 5k rpm and incredible 110 hp more. This is why the LP560 is so deadly from a 50 mph roll! I am looking forward to seeing the LP560 vs LP640 race.

ME TOO!

Well I guess we can call it the LP600 then. :icon_thumleft: It was pretty obvious that its performance was beyond its "official" hp rating.

Nice pictures! Any high resolution available?

Thanks!

PM me if you want any of the pictures I took.. My photos have a "Oskar Bakke"-watermark:)

And at 5k rpm an incredible 110 hp more. This is why the LP560 is so deadly from a 50 mph roll! I am looking forward to seeing the LP560 vs LP640 race.

I know the result! :eusa_dance:

The 560's 4wd system is much more efficient at putting actual power to the ground than the previous generation Gallardos. Very similar as to why the GTR's or so fast. It makes a huge difference.