WTB: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Themes

Chary

she wouldn't wear it, she hates bling.

I know, a girl that hates jewelry, lucky me :icon_mrgreen:

but than again she spends the cost of the watch you posted or more every year in traveling :crybaby2:

Ah well Happy wife Happy life!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Sprite, glad I can see how one will look if you wear it daily, that's how mine would look because I would wear it daily, it's a hard choice between white and black, not sure if it's ok with the mods to post an ebay photo if it's not please delete it I don't know how to remove sellers watermark, this is the one I am looking at, what do you guys think?

Mods I apologize in advance and please remove if not acceptable!

I like it ALOT... Big fan of white face..

• 3 weeks later...
Guys the AP themes Offshore retails for $19,000.00 , any walking fool can get a 30% Discount and Tax free if bought from the right watch dealer so a brand new watch is around $12,000

The watch I bought is a AP Themes with white dial and the guy took it to service in AP store in vegas and was quoted $6,000 for the service and bullshit that was needed. The guy offered me the Watch for $6000 which seems like a fair deal and there we go

Ill take pics and post them just to make this point , If you guys like that watch just look for a good deal. If you notice on ebay 95% of the AP's there end the auctions unsold because those pieces are not moving right now.

Your situation doesn't apply to the real market value of such a piece. If the watch is 100% authentic, then seller is completely unaware of how much his watch truly worth which gives the fact that you were just lucky.

I'd highly suggest you post a picture of the watch because there are good fakes out there. You can only tell by observing the bubble on the date window.

For the record, AP Las Vegas does NOT service watch. You should always send your watches to AP Service Center in FL. A dealer WILL NOT quote you cost of repair....leave alone $6000...LOL

My guess is that, 1st - the seller is unaware of anything and gave it to you for nothing; or 2nd -he made up a story to make you think you got yourself a good deal.

You can email me pics of your watch, and I am more than happy to help you look at it

Thank you Sprite, glad I can see how one will look if you wear it daily, that's how mine would look because I would wear it daily, it's a hard choice between white and black, not sure if it's ok with the mods to post an ebay photo if it's not please delete it I don't know how to remove sellers watermark, this is the one I am looking at, what do you guys think?

Easily the best of their current lineup, barring the exclusives (Barichello, etc).

The rubberclads are too common now, no offense to owners as it's a hell of a watch. But the "silver themes" you posted is relatively new (first shipped this year) and looks extremely sporty yet still classy. Also like the contrast stiching on the croc strap, which they've adopted more frequently in recent years.

I stupidly passed on a seller moving one earlier this year for $10k, full papers/box/etc, literally two months old. I couldn't verify any of his sources and was too cautious. Turned out he was totally legit and went on to sell it the next day...I've cursed that day for six months as I can't find it for less than $14k now. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

ROO_2009_01.jpg

ROO_2009_11.jpg

Easily the best of their current lineup, barring the exclusives (Barichello, etc).

The rubberclads are too common now, no offense to owners as it's a hell of a watch. But the "silver themes" you posted is relatively new (first shipped this year) and looks extremely sporty yet still classy. Also like the contrast stiching on the croc strap, which they've adopted more frequently in recent years.

I stupidly passed on a seller moving one earlier this year for $10k, full papers/box/etc, literally two months old. I couldn't verify any of his sources and was too cautious. Turned out he was totally legit and went on to sell it the next day...I've cursed that day for six months as I can't find it for less than $14k now. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Mako if you can find me one for $14k I will buy one today, please PM me.

Thank you.

Will do, let me check the usual places and see if there's any activity. These are harder to find due to being launched in a recession year but they ARE out there. Back in March/April Gil mentioned to me that he had moved 3 or 4 of them already at that time, I'm sure we can find one at the right price. :icon_thumleft:

Will do, let me check the usual places and see if there's any activity. These are harder to find due to being launched in a recession year but they ARE out there. Back in March/April Gil mentioned to me that he had moved 3 or 4 of them already at that time, I'm sure we can find one at the right price. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you Mako, Gil is also on the look out for me.

I appreciate your efforts, please Pm me if you come up with anything.

• 1 month later...
I'm still waiting to see the pics of the one for $6k. What happen. :eusa_think:

Ur are gonna be waiting a long time

Thank you Mako, Gil is also on the look out for me.

I appreciate your efforts, please Pm me if you come up with anything.

I wonder if AP has scaled back production a bit as prices have firmed on the newer models (2009+).

Love the new pieces that debuted at this week's SIHH show, AP can do no wrong (shots from timezone.com):

:icon_thumleft:

107.jpg

108.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

233.jpg

239.jpg

249.jpg

246.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

Mako the second pictured Rose Gold case is sick.

Do you have the model number for that?

Just to give you the heads up before you start investigating more lol . MSRP will probably be around $250k for that one.

Just to give you the heads up before you start investigating more lol . MSRP will probably be around $250k for that one.

ok guys I think I got the message :icon_mrgreen:

Why does the white face do nothing for me at all... but that last one Mako posted and Fortis's pick are astonishing.

Dad was right about the price, as usual. These are hot off the press and in US $:

Royal Oak Day Date

SS $15,400

RG $26,900

Royal Oak Equation of Time

SS $75,800

RG $98,600

Royal Oak Skeleton

SS $30,100

RG $45,500

Royal Oak Tourbillon with Chronograph

$177,000

Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix

Forged carbon $34,500

Rose gold $56,300

Platinum $94,300

Royal Oak Offshore Tourbillon Chronograph

$250,300

Royal Oak Offshore Diver

$15,200

Royal Oak Offshore Diamond-Set Chrono with date

Rose gold $96,400

Royal Oak Offshore Full baguette diamond-set chrono with date

Men's 1,090,600

Ladies $891,500

Royal Oak Offshore 37mm

Black rubber stainless steel with diamond bezel $22,700

White rubber stainless steel with diamond bezel $22,700

Black rubber in stainless steel (without diamonds) $17,000

White rubber in stainless steel (without diamonds) $17,000

Black rubber in white gold diamond set $83,200

Royal Oak Offshore Pride of Mexico

RG $46,000

Titanium $23,500

Royal Oak Offshore Pride of Argentina

Rose gold $48,500

Titanium $31,700

Royal Oak Offshore 57th Street LE

Men's $26,000

Diamond set $26,800

Jules Audemars Perpetual Calendar Silvered dial and brown dials both in rose gold

$58,700

Jules Audemars Selfwinding Black and silvered dial both in rose gold

$21,900

Millenary Chronograph Rose gold

$33,500

Millenary Carbon One

$268,100

Millenary Quincy Jones Limited Edition Blackened steel

$17,300

Great watch

• 1 month later...
:lol2:

Pics taken from my iphone tonight , the watch has been just serviced at a local place in La Jolla and Final cost with service was $6,500.00

For those who need High Resolution pics please send me your email and I'll even put that day newspaper as proof of date , LOL

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• 5 weeks later...