Scott Storch is back

Blackberry

and how the hell do you rent a veyron? how much will that even cost?

Abolfaz should have a good idea, I was only told it was in the 5 digit range.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abolfaz should have a good idea, I was only told it was in the 5 digit range.

I saw the price sheet for the exotic car gallery in Orlando a while back and I remember it was ~$35K / day to rent one of their Veyrons. I can't find the details online anymore though.

http://www.exoticcargallery.com/

^^^^^

I remember reading somewhere that Storch was a friend w/ the owner of one of the car places, so I imagine he got a pretty

good deal, 100k a month sounds dumb because might as well buy one w/ 12 payments.

Good post...that was a good read. I didn't know he produced still DRE

He worked with Timbo and JT? Did they get into an argument or some beef because why does Timbaland diss on him with his "give it to me" song?

Yeah major "beef" with Timbo... started acting like he was a better producer and better connected, so Timbaland started putting him in his place, cause he knew he couldn't answer (being cracked out an shit) AND more "street cred".

But you know what........ fcuk him.... any dude worth $200-$300Million and cant handle his shit, doesn't deserve ANY sympathy. It's like a lottery ticket sitting back and waiting for the masses of millions of "white kids" to consider your stuff "cool" and catapult your way into the Forbes' "40 under 40 " list. Im not hatin' just sayin' whatever man, GROW THA FCUK UP. Hold your shit up or fcukin get up..................

I have NO sympathy.

Yeah major "beef" with Timbo... started acting like he was a better producer and better connected, so Timbaland started putting him in his place, cause he knew he couldn't answer (being cracked out an shit) AND more "street cred".

But you know what........ fcuk him.... any dude worth $200-$300Million and cant handle his shit, doesn't deserve ANY sympathy. It's like a lottery ticket sitting back and waiting for the masses of millions of "white kids" to consider your stuff "cool" and catapult your way into the Forbes' "40 under 40 " list. Im not hatin' just sayin' whatever man, GROW THA FCUK UP. Hold your shit up or fcukin get up..................

I have NO sympathy.

200-300MM? He wasn't worth anywhere near that.

^^^^^

I remember reading somewhere that Storch was a friend w/ the owner of one of the car places, so I imagine he got a pretty

good deal, 100k a month sounds dumb because might as well buy one w/ 12 payments.

he is/was close with the guys at Lauderdale collection, i think they had some sort of deal worked out.

Of that list we have:

Dr. Dre - Still DRE

Xzibit - X

G Unit - Poppin' Em Thangs

Jadakiss - Time is Up

The Game - Westside Story, Let's Ride, Too Much

50 Cent - Candy Shop, Just a Lil Bit

Fat Joe - Lean Back, Make it Rain

There are more I'm sure, but these are certifiable driving music songs. :icon_thumleft:

Storch's piano riffs will be very apparent after listening to these songs.

• 2 weeks later...
Scott Storch -- Broke as a Joke

Posted May 29th 2009 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

Scott StorchWelcome to Chapter 13 in the Scott Storch-is-broke-again saga -- today we've learned how the once-loaded music producer now has more debt than he has dollars.

Storch filed a bunch of papers in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, revealing that Scott owes $58,077.37 to 13 creditors in 7 states.

To put this in perspective, dude's net worth was reportedly $70 million in 2006.

Storch had produced music for Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Chris Brown. Now he has more in common with Suge Knight.

The week before last, I was at Fountain Bleu and Scott walked out shortly after I did. I valeted up front and then their was a red F430 Spyder next to me and a Black LP640 coupe.

Scott Was driving the F430 Spyder and he was trying to get these horrifying girls to follow him in their Chrysler Sebring.

The week before last, I was at Fountain Bleu and Scott walked out shortly after I did. I valeted up front and then their was a red F430 Spyder next to me and a Black LP640 coupe.

Scott Was driving the F430 Spyder and he was trying to get these horrifying girls to follow him in their Chrysler Sebring.

LOL!!!

any pics? That's pretty funny, do you see him often?

LOL!!!

any pics? That's pretty funny, do you see him often?

No pics unfortuntley. I use to see him more often than not since he worked with some friends of mine.

He honestly looks completly different from 2 years ago and now. I hope he gets his life in order and produces some new music. He is talented, but got caught up.

• 2 years later...

He's at it again.

Hip-hop producer Scott Storch -- a recovering drug addict -- was arrested in Vegas earlier this month for possession of cocaine ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement, Storch was arrested at a Vegas hotel around 8:30 AM on Feb. 4.

Sources tell us ... the arrest went down after an employee called police to complain that Storch wouldn't pay for his room.

When cops arrived to the scene, we're told officers discovered Storch was in possession of cocaine. Storch was hauled to a nearby police station ... where he was released on $5k bond.

Storch -- who has worked with stars like Beyoncé, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Pink and more -- famously blew a $30 million fortune after getting hooked on drugs back in 2006. He eventually checked into rehab and has been working on his recovery ever since.

Scott was out in L.A. this weekend acting like nothing ever happened (below) -- casually joking about one of his former artists, Brooke Hogan, while smoking a cigar.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/16/scott-storch-arrested-cocaine/

The guy controls everything he does, so the bad shit he does it's his own fault.

He can make money if he wants, he knows the "right" people.

Nice Mulsanne.

And he's still rolling around in a Mulsanne so things can't be that bad.