Russian BMW M5 Covered in Gold

Lambo91

Thats how he drives when being chased by rappers anyway :)

:iamwithstupid: Douchebags. It makes me so proud that we've managed to export that hip hop crap all over the world.

What would Lenin and Stalin say ? :eusa_think:

Is that legit gold? Cost or purity? Odd if it is real that it would go on an E60. I would think Rolls or Bentley... Kinda neat though.

I absolutely hate chrome and gold cars but I will say that it really doesnt look too bad in this pic...

BMWGoldplated_04.jpg

its a wrap you can watch them apply it to his car in another video:

i honestly think it looks good, its nice to see something other than matte black

OT as hell, but how much does it cost to wrap a small-normal sized car? Can you remove it in 5 minutes if needed? And can they be layered? (Anyone see where I'm going with this)? :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: Douchebags. It makes me so proud that we've managed to export that hip hop crap all over the world.

For some reason hip hop is becoming very popular in Russia, I been noticing more and more hip hop clubs opening up every year.

wrapping a car in gold is a bitch the material is like tin foil.

Are you thinking of real gold? Like gold flake, etc?

I think this is just a gold reflective vinyl, not the real stuff

Are you thinking of real gold? Like gold flake, etc?

I think this is just a gold reflective vinyl, not the real stuff

I like the gold Veyron much better.

LOL @ Video, Driving in russia is so much fun, when the police "pull" your over, you give them some money and everybody's happy

OT as hell, but how much does it cost to wrap a small-normal sized car? Can you remove it in 5 minutes if needed? And can they be layered? (Anyone see where I'm going with this)? :icon_mrgreen:

For a mid-sized car, a full wrap would cost on average $1.5-2K...more if there is custom design involved. Depending on how old the wrap is, it would take one person a full day or more to remove it and clean up any excess adhesive/glue. It's just as much of a pain to remove it as it is to install. It can be layered, but why?

LOL @ Video, Driving in russia is so much fun, when the police "pull" your over, you give them some money and everybody's happy

If your drunk, get ready to payout $1,000 to the cops if you don't want to get charged with a DUI.

If your drunk, get ready to payout $1,000 to the cops if you don't want to get charged with a DUI.

yes, but a 1000 Rubels is about $30 Usd, so it's all good,

For a mid-sized car, a full wrap would cost on average $1.5-2K...more if there is custom design involved. Depending on how old the wrap is, it would take one person a full day or more to remove it and clean up any excess adhesive/glue. It's just as much of a pain to remove it as it is to install. It can be layered, but why?

Just because! Think of those times it would be beneficial when you would want a different colored car.... NOW. Gumball-esque stuff. Just armchair discussions here :)

And people were seen scraping up the remains of the car as they headed to the local pawn shops and calling cashforgold.

yes, but a 1000 Rubels is about $30 Usd, so it's all good,

I think he meant 1000 USD, not Rubels.

I think he meant 1000 USD, not Rubels.

no way in hell will it cost 1000usd to pay off a cop in russia. more like 10 usd and they will shake your hand and say thank you