My "New Diablo!!

Huskerbill

Congratulations and welcome. Steve is a great guy and you are real lucky to be that close to him. How many miles on your car?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and welcome. Steve is a great guy and you are real lucky to be that close to him. How many miles on your car?

25,400 from the previous owners in the past 18 years

600 from me in the past 8 days!!

;-)

Congrats Husker! You have no idea how "blessed" you are to have Driven X & Steve "in your backyard" My roadster "summers" at Driven Exotics every year. In fact Dwayne, Steve's unbeatable transport driver (his truck is amazing and he takes better care of my car than I do!) is picking up my roadster Saturday. Should be in the shop for its "annual" Monday. Steve is the ONLY person I trust, from every angle, to work on my car. If anyone knows more about Lambo maint. then Steve, I'd be amazed. I've got to get up there myself soon to meet Sam, hopefully I'll meet you too.

Congrats Husker! You have no idea how "blessed" you are to have Driven X & Steve "in your backyard" My roadster "summers" at Driven Exotics every year. In fact Dwayne, Steve's unbeatable transport driver (his truck is amazing and he takes better care of my car than I do!) is picking up my roadster Saturday. Should be in the shop for its "annual" Monday. Steve is the ONLY person I trust, from every angle, to work on my car. If anyone knows more about Lambo maint. then Steve, I'd be amazed. I've got to get up there myself soon to meet Sam, hopefully I'll meet you too.

Let me know when you are in town. Or, are you going to La Dolce Vita in Monterey? I'll be there.

Congrats on your black diablo!

I love mine! My Gallardo just sits anymore....the Diablo just has a "presence" about it that

the new Lambos don't.

If you ever get into any DIY fixes, let me know.....maybe I've done it....or Shamile!

AZLambo

Congrats on your black diablo!

I love mine! My Gallardo just sits anymore....the Diablo just has a "presence" about it that

the new Lambos don't.

If you ever get into any DIY fixes, let me know.....maybe I've done it....or Shamile!

AZLambo

Appreciate the help. I will turn a wrench on most things that don't involve me pulling the motor.

Huskerbill, my car arrived at Driven Ex yesterday for its "summer pampering" Have Steve show it to you next time your at the shop. I'm planning on La Dolce, but will hopefully get up there in July to meet Sam. Kevin

Huskerbill, my car arrived at Driven Ex yesterday for its "summer pampering" Have Steve show it to you next time your at the shop. I'm planning on La Dolce, but will hopefully get up there in July to meet Sam. Kevin

Shoot, I may have to swing by to check it out this weekend....... ;-)

Congratulations

Try to protect the clutch, by avoiding all burn-outs and driving the car in-town like a truck. Try to time stoplights, by looking several hundred yards in front of you. You can also avoid roads, that have quite a few stop signs.

When you do stop the car, let the car leave from a stop, without giving it a lot of rpms. The car will move from a stop, from 1,000-1,500 rpms and not stall out. A little tlc of the clutch, will help prolong it's life and save you money.

The 91,92, and 93 Diablo 2wd autos, are some of the fastest cars of the entire series. The manual steering is awesome. Manual steering makes sense, when the car has entered it's element of hi speed - it will then be enjoyable. My guess, is the 91-93 series cars, are the best bang for the buck, Italian 200mph exotic, you can buy.

nice wheels :icon_super:

I'm going to look at a 91 tomorrow! :)

Yeah, I baby the clutch like it is a Honda Accord. Never will dump it. I completely baby the car when taking off from a stop.

To the guy going to look at the '91, GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks for the comments on the wheels. Normally I HATE chrome wheels but on this car, I LOVE them and have received a TON of compliments. I was totally going to change them out but not anymore.

6_28_20Best_20Buy_20Show_20031.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

Yeah, I baby the clutch like it is a Honda Accord. Never will dump it. I completely baby the car when taking off from a stop.

To the guy going to look at the '91, GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks for the comments on the wheels. Normally I HATE chrome wheels but on this car, I LOVE them and have received a TON of compliments. I was totally going to change them out but not anymore.

Dude, you gotta give me a ride in this bad boy when I come out to your hood!

CONGRATULATIONS Bill ))))))))

I know exactly how you feel, going from a f355 as my latest ride into a red Diablo -91... It just doesn´t compare

Good luck with your new car and baby that clutch (not to mention your lovely wife) :o)