THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

rakjoe

I moved this Topic to general as per Rob's request, for some unfortunate reasons the posts from the original thread got lost in transition, my apologies for that.

I'm sure the information can be easily restored in this new thread....

...and I think the idea is not bad at all... I should be able to make the VEGAS TRIP TOO..

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, Rob Skokos, and Gil were trying to plan a trip to Vegas Labor day weekend. Rob said to me why dont we invite all the LP members.

So i figured Labor Day Weekend would be the perfect time to get the entire LP crew together. I have been very fortunate to meet several of the members over the years (25-65 yrs old), these guys will be friends of mine forever on & off the board. So why not make this opportunity open to all the members (owners and non-owners). This is 3 months away, so we all have plenty of time to diet, plenty of time to save our pennies, plenty of time to schedule airfare, hotel, pool parties, clubs, etc..... THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSES FOR ALL MEMBERS WORLD WIDE (even snowpoke) to come.

I was thinking September 5,6,7, & 8th Sat-Tues.. between this thread, PM's, texting, emailing, etc we can all make this happen in a huge way!

please reply and give us your thoughts on hotels, pools, clubs, etc.. once we have a idea of whos coming we can start a poll and go from there.

lets all thank Rob for coming up with this great idea.

IMO this is the only thing that LP is missing, if this works out we can do this on a annual basis and really blow this up!!!

the first post got erased when they moved to general, but we already have 10 guys that are in and we only posted 1 hour ago :)

Guest skokos

Lol thanks for the props Bill,let's make this HUGE!! Someone had suggested t do thursda,friday,saturday,sunday and then if some members need to get back for work they can,and people who want to stay monday memorial day can! I've talked to some hot lady friends that work down there who are anxiously awaiting our arrival! My vote would be for the venetian hotel,I have some hook ups at TAO and we could book some cabannas at TAO beach(the topless pool) lol. I was thinking maybe we could get Lambo of las vegas involved to! I know Nick is a active poster,any ideas aore suggestions are welcome!

Guest skokos

Also if you plan on coming let us know so we can get a list and head count! Who I have so far is Bill,Myself,Rakjoe confirmed for himself,allan and lisalambo :)

Rakjoe confirmed for himself,allan and lisalambo :)

I confirm for Brandi too.... and MAYBE AMGgirl.. :icon_mrgreen:

Also if you plan on coming let us know so we can get a list and head count! Who I have so far is Bill,Myself,Rakjoe confirmed for himself,allan and lisalambo :)

also Kisco, Gabe, and a maybe from Gas.

Let us locals know if we can help with planning or anything. This sounds like a blast!

Let us locals know if we can help with planning or anything. This sounds like a blast!

Thanks.. as it get closer I think we should set up a poll and then set up a conference call with some of the locals and key guys.

Guest skokos

Any suggestions on dates,hotels,clubs? Let's get the plans laid out now and then it will be easy for everyone to confirm

I am sure the local guys from Lambo of Las Vegas will be absolutely delighted to seize the opportunity and support the "2009 Lambopower.com bonanza presented by Lamborghini of Las Vegas".. :icon_thumleft:

Someone should call those guys and work something out, their location in the Palazzo is the perfect spot in Vegas for this event to take place, hopefully those guys have some pull with Palazzo/Venetian so we can get a nice group rate and some help with pool and club access and party needs..

Nice event T-shirt and/or hat is cool too btw...

I am sure the local guys from Lambo of Las Vegas will be absolutely delighted to seize the opportunity and support the "2009 Lambopower.com bonanza presented by Lamborghini of Las Vegas".. :icon_thumleft:

Someone should call those guys and work something out, their location in the Palazzo is the perfect spot in Vegas for this event to take place, hopefully those guys have some pull with Palazzo/Venetian so we can get a nice group rate and some help with pool and club access and party needs..

good thinking rakjoe, this sounds great. Rob is on it!!

you need to be on our conference call..

we should have done this years ago.....

Guest skokos

I spoke to Nick Jones at lambo of vegas about 30 minutes ago,he said he wouldn't be there during the meet but thought it was a great idea ansd was going to run it past the other guys there and come up with some ideasd! It does seem like a opportunity for owners and non owners to meet thd network with other members! Hope they get involved

I have been looking for an excuse to go to Vegas around that time frame.... looks like I have a reason now!

Unfortunately i dont have anything planned that far in advance so i cant say for sure if i can go.

good thinking rakjoe, this sounds great. Rob is on it!!

you need to be on our conference call..

we should have done this years ago.....

Thank you Bill and FYI....

The whole thing here is Bill's and Rob's idea as far as I know, I am just trying to help with some ideas..

Good job guys..

Thank you Bill and FYI....

The whole thing here is Bill's and Rob's idea as far as I know, I am just trying to help with some ideas..

Good job guys..

Thanks rakjoe.... its going to be cool to actually put a face with a user name :)

this will be a great time for all of us... and we will have great pics that will last forever..

i cant even imagine the stories that will come out of this LOL

Guest skokos

Joe,make sure you put in a call to AMGIRL,I'm long over dure for a intro ;) I have 3 girls confirmed from SLC that are going to come.

Sounds good, also ask them if they can organize a track day with some of the factory LPs that are floating around.

Joe,make sure you put in a call to AMGIRL,I'm long over dure for a intro ;) I have 3 girls confirmed from SLC that are going to come.

wait til Gil see's this. we will have more girls then boys ;)

keep up the good work Rob

Guest skokos

If any of you guys from out of the country want to come we would love to have you,if slowpoke can make the flight over the rest of you should too!! Its going to be one party you won't want to miss!