Haha... Guess what I got....:)

That red one is Fantastic... Actually got me a little aroused just looking at all that red.... :monkeyleft:

(Yeah' I am sick but Slowpoke is way ahead of me..... )

After driving the 560, do you feel the need to have one INSTEAD of your car? I am afraid to drive one because I am worried it will make me want to sell my car (that I don't even have yet, ha)

Congrats!!! Now slowpoke will be angry...LP-560'S ROCK!!

Yes they do if you're not to old to see the shiftlever :lol2:

For now I will say I will more than likely never own another 6 speed manual.

+1

I'm never going back!

Looking forward to hearing Allans feedback, since he has raised it to the skies I won't expect nothing less of it being a SLR-killer!

After driving the 560, do you feel the need to have one INSTEAD of your car? I am afraid to drive one because I am worried it will make me want to sell my car (that I don't even have yet, ha)

I drove one for the first time last weekend, and it made me want to start modding my G again.... not for speed, but for handling, the factory got this car right; balance, steering inputs, ride quality are much improved. Anyone know if it is possible to interchange the new LP suspension components with the old car?

Wish i could say its mine... its not.. but courtesy of Pietro @ Lamborghini and Matthew @ Lamborghini Beverly Hills I have it to enjoy for awhile... Ill have full story about it later...

Pietro never gives me shit. And Im the only guy here who's nice to him....

Anyone know if it is possible to interchange the new LP suspension components with the old car?

Look underneath, it all looks different. If anything the 560 parts look cheaper than the old G parts.

Im working on some things with the car.. If anyone wants any info, or can think of anything that can be done with it that would be interesting other than Vbox numbers let me know.

Im working on some things with the car.. If anyone wants any info, or can think of anything that can be done with it that would be interesting other than Vbox numbers let me know.

You and Crazy Chinaman should do a run, 560 vs. GTR (on the dyno of course) ;)

The 560 has NO shot against his GTR.

That's right, he's already modified the piss out of that car. Which is awesome. I wanted to steal from him when i was there.

That's right, he's already modified the piss out of that car. Which is awesome. I wanted to steal from him when i was there.

Do you know what his GTR is pulling now or what he's done to it?

Is the E-Gear on the new 560s similar to DSG? How's it compare to the 430 or something like the new Porsche 'box?

Do you know what his GTR is pulling now or what he's done to it?

Is the E-Gear on the new 560s similar to DSG? How's it compare to the 430 or something like the new Porsche 'box?

Alexs GTR ran 10.50@132

I wonder how it is after 140mph with the mods. I know even GTR's with ECU work fall on their face at that speed.

I wonder how it is after 140mph with the mods. I know even GTR's with ECU work fall on their face at that speed.

Ya, alex said over 150 its not fast..

Ya, alex said over 150 its not fast..

So a stoplight race with the LP, the LP will get embarassed. A 100mph on highway roll would be much closer, but the nod would be given to the GTR.

So a stoplight race with the LP, the LP will get embarassed. A 100mph on highway roll would be much closer, but the nod would be given to the GTR.

Yes...