This is why Palazzo's Lambo Dealership charges to get in

ben

....because now its empty and all furniture/inventory/telephones/humans are gone. Sad to see such a beautiful dealership close.

Of course, their original and best vegas location on Dean Martin Dr is still open and fully operational and 100% the tits still. Walked through the Palazzo showroom the other day and saw it empty, and when talking to LLV on the phone today confirmed that it's consolidated to the one original store now.

:crybaby2:

I was with Nick on Saturday and he was pretty confident that they will be back in there soon.

The Dean Martin showroom rocks! They have a Veyron, a Koeniggsegg (my first time seeing one in person), several LP640 coupes and roadsters, several LP560 coupes, a Rolls Drophead, and a bunch of others.

Nick was a great guy. He gave us a tour of the facility and wasted the better part of an hour just shooting the shit with us.

I was with Nick on Saturday and he was pretty confident that they will be back in there soon.

The Dean Martin showroom rocks! They have a Veyron, a Koeniggsegg (my first time seeing one in person), several LP640 coupes and roadsters, several LP560 coupes, a Rolls Drophead, and a bunch of others.

Nick was a great guy. He gave us a tour of the facility and wasted the better part of an hour just shooting the shit with us.

I agree. Nick is a class act.

Damn, that was quick! Times are tough. Hopefully they do get back in there soon enough...

I visited the Dean Martin location last year and the staff was awesome along with the inventory.

It's unfortunate this finally happened.

Good luck to everyone at LLV & Symbolic. A great organization and dealership!

:iamwithstupid: this sucks to see

Any idea how soon they'll be back? I'm staying at the Palazzo in September for a bachelor party and was hoping to check it out.

Damn I was just there a couple weeks ago.

Some major coin to build that place out, shame to see it go away so quickly.

What a pity, I didn't see it last year, when I've been to Vegas. I've seen the Dean Martin Dr. dealership, though, the Veyron, MC12...

I saw it a few months ago when I stopped in Vegas for literally 24 hours, so Chris, don't get upset! :lol2:

It was the BEST lamborghini dealership period. Hopefully it opens back up soon.

Was there a month ago and the place looked fantastic. LP560, LP640s, Veyron, CCX, etc etc all just @ The Palazzo showroom. Very tastefully done place. Sad to see it go, everyone was a class-act in there.

Guest skokos
Damn :shock:

tough times indeed...

From what I have heard it has nothing to do with the economic situation

Thanks for all your support guys. :icon_thumleft: We have now been in Las Vegas and built a solid running dealership for just under 5 years. We opened up the showroom at the Palazzo about 13 months ago and met some great clients out of it. There are several reasons we have temporarily moved out of the Palazzo showroom, but please note that we have full intentions of moving back in as soon as all this blows over. Believe me, none of us (Ben, Pat, Eden, Carl) wanted to move back over to the Dean Martin showroom, we have too much time and effort involved in that place. We are in several contract negotiations with the Palazzo and restaurant "Dal Toro" that we were in partnership with. So for the time being, all the cars had to be pulled out and brought back over to the Dean Martin showroom. Symbolic invested a ton of money into that Palazzo showroom to just let it go.

Whether you are in town visiting tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year, you know that all of us here at Symbolic are here to take care of you and make your Vegas visit to us awesome. Make sure to call your sales representative when you are in town and we will take the time to show you around whether we are still here at the Dean Martin showroom, or have moved back in at the Palazzo location.

Nick Jones

Lamborghini Las Vegas

Was there a month ago and the place looked fantastic. LP560, LP640s, Veyron, CCX, etc etc all just @ The Palazzo showroom. Very tastefully done place. Sad to see it go, everyone was a class-act in there.

I was there in April with my family for spring break. Nicks a class act for sure & the cars were awesome. It's bad to see it go, it was the nicest show room I've seem bar none.

I have some pics I'll try to post later.

So you will be going back then Nick?? I'm just glad you guys are still doing well as, with Lambo Ohio gone, and my unwillingness to buy even the fountain of youth from MAG, I am looking for a new Lambo dealer to make some acquisitions with and you guys were at the top of my list!

Yeah I'm still here with an excellent selection of inventory. You can reach me either at the Dean Martin showroom 702-671-0025, or on my cell anytime at 702-769-3444. The website is still the same www.lamborghinilasvegas.com. We will for sure let you guys know when we open back up at the Palazzo. Hopefully it is before the LamboPower trip to Vegas! :icon_super:

Nick Jones

Lamborghini Las Vegas