What is heavier?

As far as I know, Egear has almost all the hardware from the 6 speed, plus the pump, shifting mechanism, mechatronics. It should be heavier.

Well then, can we get 2 owners for the same year G's, one 6-speed and the other E-Gear, to take a look at their door sill/jam and see what the weight ratings are?? That will be your answer.

You can go on this page and see some specs on the 6-Speed (M) and E-Gear (A), although it states same kurb weights for both cars...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...amp;Subcode=297

The E-Gear system is about 25-35kg heavier, but the downshifts makes it worth it :thefinger:

e gear it is heavier

...and also perfect for half gay drivers :eusa_dance:

The E-Gear system is about 25-35kg heavier, but the downshifts makes it worth it :thefinger:

ohhh no you didn't!

E-gear is for girly men!

You guys have too much free time on your hands, go drive your Lambo!

ciao Jonas, true

but you know....i am at home and i cannot ...for some days still

i had to read soo many posts of slowpoke about how superior his SG was, how uncompromised....fine, all ok

then i find out it is an e gayr :shock: :eusa_naughty: ....sorry but i had to do it :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_naughty:

he is obviously out of his mind :telephone:

before he starts defending e gear then this even gaier statement... :bananahump:

Slowpoke: you obviously do not deserv Megan.... otherwise you will be happy to know Brian A. Green is finally free for you now :icon_mrgreen:

Winkelmann stated at the LP560 launch that the e-gear cars are lighter than their 6-speed counterparts. So apparantly he has the power to defy the laws of gravity, which must be nice. :rolleyes:

there is absolutely no doubt that egear is heavier than 6 speed. ...

as for slowpoke being gay.. now I understand his username.. he slowly likes to poke or be poked in his ass.

Winkelmann stated at the LP560 launch that the e-gear cars are lighter than their 6-speed counterparts. So apparantly he has the power to defy the laws of gravity, which must be nice. :rolleyes:

The egear system in the LP560 is very different then what is in any other Lambo and

maybe lighter then the 6-speed but not true of any other Lambos egear just a bit more.