Bam!

I like. But Orange is my Fav so far...And unlike Duece, I like the black body part contrast.

SV is hot. any color. period

i have to say the black-small wing car is my fav. so far (agressive enough for me)

Is that flat-white?

And I know it's been beaten to death, but is ANYONE going to order an SV in manual?

i think Roy is

So the msrp is $450k'ish for the SV? How many standard LP640's and roadsters were made into the comparison of the 350 SV's? Limited production@350 Lamborghini SV's=Oxymoron imo.

20 Reventon's is a limited production

350 SV's sounds like a normal production run for this caliber of car

White is my favorite color on the SV, Allan are you going to get to test drive one like you did with the 560?

So the msrp is $450k'ish for the SV? How many standard LP640's and roadsters were made into the comparison of the 350 SV's? Limited production@350 Lamborghini SV's=Oxymoron imo.

20 Reventon's is a limited production

350 SV's sounds like a normal production run for this caliber of car

350 out of what will amount to over 3350 Murcies made is pretty limited.

Allan, I'm imagined your old Diablo SV with that SV, side by side in your garage.

For that you need to re buy your old Diablo and buy the new Murciélago for have 2 SVs whites

350 out of what will amount to over 3350 Murcies made is pretty limited.

3350 for the 9 year production run? How does that break down on a yearly basis for coupes and roadsters?....If they make 350 SV's this year, 350 coupes on avg and 350 roadsters on avg for the year its not that limited imo....3350 divided by 9 MY's is about 370 cars avg production for the entire year. Divide that up into coupes and roadsters and it seems that on an annual basis They makes less coupes and roadsters than they are making SV's for one MY.

But then again I am sure my numbers are wrong somewhere..... :)