My wife likes to play the lotto

Roman

I won my green card in a lotto; that little piece of plastic was by far, the best thing I ever won! :icon_super:

First try?

I saw a documentary about a couple who wanted to move to the USA, they applied for this lotto and won it. Knowing that there are SO MANY PEOPLE trying and have been waiting for +10 or even more years, that's unbelievable.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First try?

I saw a documentary about a couple who wanted to move to the USA, they applied for this lotto and won it. Knowing that there are SO MANY PEOPLE trying and have been waiting for +10 or even more years, that's unbelievable.

Yep, my sister and I both hit it first try. We used this immigration lawyer who claimed he had a good lottery success rate by flying into DC the day before the lottery opened and personally dropping the applications at the post office nearest to the INS headquarters. Dunno how up and up the guy was, because he later was indicted for fraud.......

Be glad your wife likes playing the lotto and doesn't like doing THIS!

She is hot and sure knows how to please (a) man. Sounds like a solid short term relationship.

Keep us updated!!!

Throw us some if you win lol

Here are some pics from the last tickets I bought, right now its over $20mil so I figure why not drop $10 and hope for the best...If I win I will buy everyone who goes to Vegas one free drink but nothing premium, imported, or top shelf :icon_mrgreen: I am to generous!!!

Compare my numbers with these:

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/defa...1103890041.html

post-9456-1247444574_thumb.jpg

post-9456-1247444594_thumb.jpg

You have got to see this clip, you won't believe it haha

A really lucky person who won the lottery twice, the second time during a reenactment of the first time.

The 1st time he just won a car but still ...

Here is my Lotto story. One day about 8 years ago I am in a grocery store and at the service desk. I see a little old man walk up to lotto and give the girl a ticket to check. She puts in through and her face goes like WTF? She goes and gets the manager and he comes out to talk to the man. I hear them say he hit the $23 million jackpot. Turns out the old man was vacationing from Germany could barely speak english. Next thing I know the man is in the managers office with the door shut. I figured the manager jacked the ticket but a few weeks later that manager was still there so I guess he helped the dude contact Lotto and stuff. Myself, I would have pummled grandpa for it, but Im an asshole. j/k

I won a small coke at McDonalds. A few weeks later, I won a small ff.

I don't know how to play the lottery and I reckon I never will.

My girlfriend and I play the Lotto here in England every now and again for a laugh.

Once I was out on a marathon training run. About 17miles in, we stop for water and check emails. Had an email to say I'd won something. I was in the middle of nowhere and barely had any signal. Tried to logon to my account to check, but the signal was making the browser realllyyyy slow. We both started joking about what would happen if we'd won millions etc etc. After about 10mins I eventually got into my account to find out I'd won....

£10... or about $16....

Haha!