anyone buy this?

MANG

PUHLEZEE

apparently you are with me on this :D

Zero feedback bidder - pretty easy to do the math on this one. Either a shill, or some kid goofing around with his friends.

Years ago, that was a bad-ass car. At one point, it was for sale with LoD, and was almost all factory and mint.

At the time, LoD wanted a lot of money for the car. Unfortunately, AJ "riced" out this scarce car, to the max.

ebay bids often make no sense. It is no surprise, when a car has been bidded over-market, and the car has not reached it's reserve. The shill is waiting for someone to follow him on the ice or over the edge.

Years ago, that was a bad-ass car. At one point, it was for sale with LoD, and was almost all factory and mint.

At the time, LoD wanted a lot of money for the car. Unfortunately, AJ "riced" out this scarce car, to the max.

ebay bids often make no sense. It is no surprise, when a car has been bidded over-market, and the car has not reached it's reserve. The shill is waiting for someone to follow him on the ice or over the edge.

The tail-lights look funny, why would somebody change the pretty carellos?

no idea ?

That used to be a very nice stock car, in a one of a kind cosmetic configuration. When it was with LoD, it had a built-in car phone and perhaps an aftermarket Blaupunkt radio. I believe those were the only non-factory components on the car.

The car was beaten to death with contrasting powder-coating (including the engine) and stickers. :icon_oak:

No engine pics ? I wonder why ?

That is the car that AJ had? I remember that car. That is the car that Robert Ball "supposedly" did the 25k service to before AJ traded it to LoD. When LoD got the car they looked in to it and found that nothing had been done. Whatever happened to AJ?

The car had a rear bumper or lens cover. When you remove the cover there are know red reeflectors only the black insert.

That is the car that AJ had? I remember that car. That is the car that Robert Ball "supposedly" did the 25k service to before AJ traded it to LoD. When LoD got the car they looked in to it and found that nothing had been done. Whatever happened to AJ?

Yes it was AJ's car Robert Ball / Supercars International was supposed to have reseal the engine. I know it was removed from the car as I saw it myself when it was in his shop.

After AJ got the car back and posted the pictures of the engine compartment a few of the more mechanically inclined people here noticed that the fuel injection lines were landed BACKWARDS or INVERTED. Unfortunately during the website crash we lost the AJ engine photos, however I do have photos of another FI Countach that Robert Ball / Supercars International Inc did engine work on.

The below picture is a 1986 Countach chassis HLA12092 owned by Chip Bulloch in Atlanta that produced the Lamborghini 40th Anniversary DVD with the help of guess who? Robert Ball / Supercars International. This car is listed in the Lamborghini Registry with the below picture of the engine compartment. If you study the photo you can see that the fuel injection lines do not crossover one another as they do in the bottom picture. This is backwards as the oxygen sensors will start compensating fuel mixture based on the opposite sides reading. IE If the left bank is running lean it will then call for more fuel and make the right bank run rich. Then the right exhaust manifold picks up the rich mixture and leans the left bank out even more. :eusa_wall:

After the photos of both AJ's engine and Chip Bullochs engine were posted and commented on. Robert Ball / Supercars International changed the FI lines back to their proper orientation on Chips car. AJ's car was another story as he sold or traded it in to Lamborghini of Dallas before Robert could do anything about the mistake. Again this shows how much of an incompetent :jackoff: Robert Ball is. I mean Christ all Mighty not to be able to put the F_cking FI lines on properly.

Below is the picture of Chip Bullochs engine with the FI lines landed backwards.

You will also notice that the intake manifolds are painted gold which is one of Robert Balls signatures.

HLA12092engine.jpg

The picture below shows how the FI line are supposed to be installed.

And there is no gold paint on the intake manifolds they are the original cast aluminum finish.

HLA12201engine.jpg

no idea ?

The car was beaten to death with contrasting powder-coating (including the engine) and stickers. :icon_oak:

No engine pics ? I wonder why ?

Yes it was a shame on what happened to that car. There should be laws to prevent such things from happening.

AJ_Countach.jpg

AJ_Countach_3.jpg

AJ_Countach_2.jpg

don't flame me too hard, but that car still looks freakin SICK! I remember seeing a yellow/brown combo Countach in the early 90's at Canepa Motors when he was in Santa Cruz, CA. It was getting some paint work done on the front chin and perhaps side sills if I remember correctly...can't have been too many yellow/brown Countach's?

Assuming its in decent mechanical condition, IMO it wouldn't take much to make it a decent car again. WTF was wrong with the previous owner?!

I looked at the car a few weeks ago when I was in LV at their C&C. It would not take much to bring it back to original. The engine had some yellow powder coating. They also bolted a panel to the rear panel for the video camera. Besides the black wheels and decals it seemed fairly clean.

IMO mods on Lambo's (as with most cars)do not age well. It might look cool during the period when the car is new but when it gets older it detracts from the car and you get less money.

The car had a rear bumper or lens cover. When you remove the cover there are know red reeflectors only the black insert.

I have to say, I took the rear cover from my CT and there were reflectors underneath. maybe in newer models they used some black covers...

Looking completely undeserving: Me in the new G. at the Lambo of Troy's party. Last Saturday. Dreaming as usual.

post-9089-1248112918_thumb.jpg

I have to say, I took the rear cover from my CT and there were reflectors underneath. maybe in newer models they used some black covers...

Looking completely undeserving: Me in the new G. at the Lambo of Troy's party. Last Saturday. Dreaming as usual.

Humm, thats odd as I thought all of the cars equipped with the rear cover lacked the red lenses.

Maybe it was a model year specific issue. If so I stand corrected. Sincerely Vic

Please, I don't mean to impose. One thing crossed my mind when I dismounted the rear cover, you could tell they didn't care for what was underneath, the reflectors had cracks and broken edges, and there was black glue behind the reflectors, really really poor work. there were two

holes in the rear panel made just to fit the bumper but made with a cutter or something. Oh well.